It’s time for a Jubilee

Unmanageable debt is a sign of irresponsibility and lack of concern for themselves and their family.
Gipper thinks it only makes sense to let the govt intervene so said person go go on being irresponsible and fucking over everyone.
What a great America he envisions!

Yes I would love a libertarian society, but I see at ain’t going to happen.

I want my fellow Americans relived of their debts. We have a nation suffering under ridiculous economic conditions. I want this stopped, even though I’m debt free.

You see I care about my countrymen.

Except the ones that own the debts.
Yep. Fuck them.

Fuck you.
Right back at you little fellow.

it's amazing how cavalier you are with other people's money. A debt cancellation like that would basically destroy our economy, because no one would ever lend money to another person again.
Read up on it. It was done many times throughout history. Get informed.

Yep. Fuck them.

Fuck you.
Right back at you little fellow.

it's amazing how cavalier you are with other people's money. A debt cancellation like that would basically destroy our economy, because no one would ever lend money to another person again.
Read up on it. It was done many times throughout history. Get informed.

No links, nice try oxygen thief.

Unmanageable debt is a sign of irresponsibility and lack of concern for themselves and their family.
Gipper thinks it only makes sense to let the govt intervene so said person go go on being irresponsible and fucking over everyone.
Foolish. You aren’t informed.

Many Americans are struggling with low incomes and high debts. Many thought a college education would lead to economic benefits, but they are stuck waiting tables.

Yesterday you were a libertarian.
Today you are extremely statist.
What's next? You fantasizing about sucking off mao?

I want my fellow Americans relived of their debts. We have a nation suffering under ridiculous economic conditions. I want this stopped, even though I’m debt free.

Yep. Fuck them.
So you want to shut down all mom and pop businesses and let corporations take over?
Deep down do you want a monopolistic market?
You are so economically inconsistent it is mind boggling.

Yep. Fuck them.
So you want to shut down all mom and pop businesses and let corporations take over?
What?

Foolish. You aren’t informed.

Many Americans are struggling with low incomes and high debts. Many thought a college education would lead to economic benefits, but they are stuck waiting tables.
Because they are irresponsible or ignorant.
Go get a liberal arts degree and then bitch when they cant get a job.
But the govt can take care of that.
Good little statist. We need to give them all power.
They are GOD

Yep. Fuck them.
What?
Evidently your high debt wasnt from an English degree

Forgive all debts of poor and middle class Americans. It’s time.

A 5,000-Year-Old Plan to Erase Debts Is Now a Hot Topic in America

A 5,000-Year-Old Plan to Erase Debts Is Now a Hot Topic in America
God actually commands this, and says He will Bless the land if those who hold such debts over The People release them from them.

If a whole country did it all at once, it would just be a reset of The Economy. These Lenders would not lose any money, really as they profit off of the sale of a house several times over the life of the house, always earning as much as the value of the house on every loan.

What we should do is cancel the debt to The Federal Reserve then abolish them. That would be enough for me. We could go further and then simply cancel Credit Card Debt, and student loans and leave things like Car Loans, and Mortgages in tact.

quote-it-is-well-enough-that-people-of-the-nation-do-not-understand-our-banking-and-monetary-system-for-henry-ford-63849.jpg

Yes I would love a libertarian society, but I see it ain’t going to happen.

Well if you're debt free, ask your neighbors how much debt they have and start helping them pay it off. That is essentially your plan, right?

Well if you're debt free, ask your neighbors how much debt they have and start helping them pay it off. That is essentially your plan, right?
That’s really dumb. Please don’t be dumb, if you can.

A debt Jubilee would reset the economy. The benefits would far outweigh any negatives.

A debt Jubilee would reset the economy. The benefits would far outweigh any negatives.
Who is going to give out loans after it?
The govt?

Just a point I want to make. All of that debt you're speaking of which you think ought to be relieved, sits on the books of companies. It happens to sit in the balance sheet column under "Asset". When those debts are forgiven, those loan companies will essentially become worthless. They will have no market value and their stock will go to zero, they will go bankrupt and the government will be forced to bail them out in order to restore market liquidity (QE) (much as what happened in 2007 except the amount you're talking about will make that look like a pimple on an elephants ass). This will be paid for by the taxpayer and the government taking on more debt which we can little afford at the moment. Wake the fuck up.

The govt?
You think no one will loan money after a debt jubilee. You need to read up on it. Plenty of people will loan money.

The govt?
You think no one will loan money after a debt jubilee. You need to read up on it. Plenty of people will loan money.

No one will have the capital to loan any money. Market liquidity would drop to ZERO.

Other than that, asking me to "unretire" and go back to work because I lived within my means and I need to be punished for doing so and relieving those of their debt because they didn't live within their means and made poor decisions ought to be rewarded so they can continue to do so sounds great. Sign me up! Can't wait for this Jubilee.
:290968001256257790-final:

The govt?

No one will have the capital to loan any money. Market liquidity would drop to ZERO.

Other than that, asking me to "unretire" and go back to work because I lived within my means and I need to be punished for doing so and relieving those of their debt because they didn't live within their means and made poor decisions ought to be rewarded so they can continue to do so sounds great. Sign me up! Can't wait for this Jubilee.
:290968001256257790-final:
You’re terribly uninformed, but your post is typical of the dumb American.

A debt jubilee will be a boon for the economy. People will then be able to afford a home, car, and other things. Getting out from under horrendous and unfair medical and college debts.

It will not cause you any harm, but will benefit millions. I care about my fellow American, even though I am retired and debt free. You don’t care about them.

I much prefer Americans not being debt serfs to a corrupt system.

Forum List

Back