It’s time for a Jubilee

Yesterday you were a libertarian.
Today you are extremely statist.
What's next? You fantasizing about sucking off mao?

That is the ONLY way America will EVER get rid of it's national debt.

But yeah, if they're going to wipe out TRILLIONS of dollars on the national debt, then I want my house and new truck debt wiped out.

It's crazy how someone would want to wipe out a debt caused by ignorance or not caring if they knew how to pay for it.
And then people bitch about americas entitlement LOL

But yeah, if they're going to wipe out TRILLIONS of dollars on the national debt, then I want my house and new truck debt wiped out.
No. Only the debts of the people get released. Uncle keeps his.

Yes I would love a libertarian society, but I see it ain’t going to happen.

I want my fellow Americans relived of their debts. We have a nation suffering under ridiculous economic conditions. I want this stopped, even though I’m debt free.

You see I care about my countrymen.

It's crazy how someone would want to wipe out a debt caused by ignorance or not caring if they knew how to pay for it.

Exactly. And unless debt was thereafter prohibited, those same people would immediately over-borrow and get themselves right back into debt. Most debt is a function of failure to properly manage income/expectations or failure to understand amortization schedules and interest rates.

Yes I would love a libertarian society, but I see at ain’t going to happen.

I want my fellow Americans relived of their debts. We have a nation suffering under ridiculous economic conditions. I want this stopped, even though I’m debt free.

Except the ones that own the debts.

Yep. Fuck them.

Yep. Fuck them.

Fuck you.

Yep. Fuck them.

Fuck you.
Right back at you little fellow.

No. Only the debts of the people get released. Uncle keeps his.

Explain this. Uncle Sam, as in government debts, remain in place? So all mortgages covered by Fannie Mae (most) and student loan debts remain in place? That covers almost all debt owed by the middle class to date, as the amount of credit card and personal loan debt is de minimis in comparison.

Yes I would love a libertarian society, but I see it ain’t going to happen.

But you go from one side to the ass opposite?
I care about them too. That's why I dont support entitlement. You want to make something you bitch about worse? Lol perfectly logical bro.

Yep. Fuck them.

Fuck you.
Right back at you little fellow.

it's amazing how cavalier you are with other people's money. A debt cancellation like that would basically destroy our economy, because no one would ever lend money to another person again.

But it is that ignorance that makes it so easy for so many to get elected.

You could wipe out debt today and these same idiots would be in worse debt tomorrow. All while thinking that if it happened once it would happen again. I always laugh at those that want to hand out free. There is never any thought as to who pays for it or how that free will affect those that reciev it.

From the Article;

". . .Moral Hazard?

There would likely be a “modest increase’’ in household spending and investment, and eventually higher rates of home-ownership and business-formation, it said. Buying up student loans would increase the government’s own debt -- but “only marginally,” since it already owns three-quarters of them. After that one-time hit, budget deficits each year would be slightly bigger because of the lost revenue from loan repayments, equal to 0.4% of GDP in 2018.

Critics usually raise two key problems with debt forgiveness. One is about fairness. The other is known as “moral hazard’’: Will write-offs today lead to more reckless borrowing tomorrow?

These questions “need to be carefully thought through” for student loans, says William Foster, a senior credit officer at Moody’s and the report’s lead author. “Who would benefit, who would miss out, what attempts at equal treatment there should be.’’ Any plan would also have to address “what the situation would be for the next generation of students with regard to accumulating debt,’’ he says.

Sanders and Warren plan to remove moral hazard by making state college tuition-free. But they’ve caught flak on the fairness question.. . "

Forgive all debts of poor and middle class Americans. It’s time.

A 5,000-Year-Old Plan to Erase Debts Is Now a Hot Topic in America

A 5,000-Year-Old Plan to Erase Debts Is Now a Hot Topic in America

And what about the people the debts are owed to?

Its not real money, just 1 and 0 in a computer. It will all be ok! :113:
That’s right. When they Fed can magically give away $16 trillion to the criminal bankers, a debt jubilee for the American people is way past due.

According to the GAO audit, $16.1 trillion in secret loans were made by the Federal Reserve between December 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010. The following list of firms and the amount of money that they received was taken directly from page 131 of the GAO audit report….

Citigroup – $2.513 trillion
Morgan Stanley – $2.041 trillion
Merrill Lynch – $1.949 trillion
Bank of America – $1.344 trillion
Barclays PLC – $868 billion
Bear Sterns – $853 billion
Goldman Sachs – $814 billion
Royal Bank of Scotland – $541 billion
JP Morgan Chase – $391 billion
Deutsche Bank – $354 billion
UBS – $287 billion
Credit Suisse – $262 billion
Lehman Brothers – $183 billion
Bank of Scotland – $181 billion
BNP Paribas – $175 billion
Wells Fargo – $159 billion
Dexia – $159 billion
Wachovia – $142 billion
Dresdner Bank – $135 billion
Societe Generale – $124 billion
“All Other Borrowers” – $2.639 trillion

This report was made available to all the members of Congress, but most of them have been totally silent about it. One of the only members of Congress that has said something has been U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders.

The following is an excerpt from a statement about this audit that was taken from the official website of Senator Sanders….

“As a result of this audit, we now know that the Federal Reserve provided more than $16 trillion in total financial assistance to some of the largest financial institutions and corporations in the United States and throughout the world”

Have You Heard About The 16 Trillion Dollar Bailout The Federal Reserve Handed To The Too Big To Fail Banks? - Global Research

Forum List

Back