It's Pelosi who needs to answer questions about Jan. 6

The Sergeant at Arms of the House of Representatives answers to her. Both he and the Chief of the Capitol Police do whatever she wants. She did not want the National Guard to be there until after the Capitol had been breached.

She is responsible for the "insurrection" because she wanted it to happen. She is a lying bitch.
You're lying right now. So pumped up with propaganda you don’t know your mouth from your ass

You're lying right now. So pumped up with propaganda you don’t know your mouth from your ass
Showing your stupidity again I see. The Sergeant at Arms in the House of Representatives reports to the Speaker. That is in the Constitution (something of which you evidently have little knowledge).

The Speaker can fire him. The Speaker can direct what he does.

The same applies to the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate except that he reports to the Majority Leader. (Schumer has already said that he would fire him if he was the Majority Leader.)

Here's a starter kit for you.

He didn’t even address my post. He tried a weak finger point
Read both of them again. You can see them both at the same time in post #30.

Your comprehension is subnormal.

You said he absorbs fake news. He addressed fake news.

You're stupid.

Last edited:
Showing your stupidity again I see. The Sergeant at Arms in the House of Representatives reports to the Speaker. That is in the Constitution (something of which you evidently have little knowledge).

The Speaker can fire him. The Speaker can direct what he does.

The same applies to the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate except that he reports to the Majority Leader. (Schumer has already said that he would fire him if he was the Majority Leader.)

Here's a starter kit for you.

Why aren’t you blaming McConnell?
Read both of them again. You can see them both at the same time in post #30.

Your comprehension is subnormal.

You said he absorbs fake news. He addressed fake news.

You're stupid.
haha, how did he address fake news?. What point did he make?

Last edited:
Fox News was created because all the other networks were fake news.
Maybe that’s why it was created… but it ended up following the exact same
Model and pumping out plenty of fake news of its own… because pandering to the wings is what sells and media is a for profit business.

Responding to me calling out that fake news by saying “you’re a liberal you can’t talk about fake news” is the kind of argument one might hear on a grade school playground. Is that the level you debate at? Are you able to elevate?

Forum List

Back