It's on! US Supreme Court allows Texas to arrest illegals

Where in the Constitution does it say states can assume Federal power if they are not happy with it?

Does the Court support our Constitution or not?

It's not about being happy or not. Biden has created a national security risk with his open border policy.

As for your dumb question, ask yourself whether "sanctuary" states like California are assuming federal powers. You're too dumb to figure it out, so I'll help. Yes, they are.

It's not about being happy or not. Biden has created a national security risk with his open border policy.

As for your dumb question, ask yourself whether "sanctuary" states like California are assuming federal powers. You're too dumb to figure it out, so I'll help. Yes, they are.
Cities are assuming federal authority by declaring themselves to be sanctuary cities. If immigration is strictly federal than a city has no right to declare a sanctuary.

Where in the Constitution does it give States the authority to assume Federal Power?

I thought this court was strict Constitutionalists?

Cities and states are not responsible for assuming immigration enforcement. If they decide not to use city resources to do so, it is their right

Government has the responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of its citizens.

Read the 14th Amendment.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

But not to enforce immigration laws

So, if an immigrant is robbing, assaulting or raping
A city can enforce those laws

Biden should have been impeached already for allowing these criminal illegals, rapists and murderers to cross the border. His JOB is protect our country.

Where in the Constitution does it give States the authority to assume Federal Power?

I thought this court was strict Constitutionalists?

Cities and states are not responsible for assuming immigration enforcement. If they decide not to use city resources to do so, it is their right
Who do you think should be protected from the law? Citizens or illegal aliens?

But not to enforce immigration laws

So, if an immigrant is robbing, assaulting or raping
A city can enforce those laws

Read what the 14th Amendment states.

The 14th amendment provides that no State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection ...

Write a strongly worded email to the USSC and tell them you demand a reversal of their decision.

This is bad news for Arizona and California

Because thats where the illegal migrants / fake asylum seekers are going to cross while expecting to be fed and housed

Biden should have been impeached already for allowing these criminal illegals, rapists and murderers to cross the border. His JOB is protect our country.

After over a year…..Republicans still have not found grounds for impeachment

This is bad news for Arizona and California

Because thats where the illegal migrants / fake asylum seekers are going to cross while expecting to be fed and housed
Texas too

The border bill was going provide cities money to house migrants

Republicans killed the bill

No. They were stopped at their place of business or their military duty station.

A place of business can require prospective employees a proof of citizenship or vax record

Police cannot stop people and demand the same.

Forum List

Back