"It's Okay To Be White"

So of course in your own bigoted mind every person that feels that being born white is not a sin or is not racist must be wrong, must be unemployed, and must be from Alabama because everyone in that state is so backward and uneducated.

Way to prove your point. Congratulations.
The only people saying that being born white is a sin and that all whites are racist, are racists.
And in your own bigoted way you stereotype people in Alabama. Damn glad you are such a shining beacon.
Your combined efforts to call me names and make this an argument about the people of Alabama is not going to change the fact that the "It's Okay To Be White" slogan is a racist recruiting tool.
Focus.
No its not.
You're implying that white people shouldn't exist.
The fact still remains....It's okay to be white, unless you're a racist liberal or a racist who isn't white.
It is a white supremacist slogan. I'm glad they burned the brochures and tore down the banner and more or less kicked the bums out. Maybe it makes us look overreactive, but I'd rather do that than open the door wide to a bunch of white supremacists.
It is not a racist slogan.

A racist slogan would be "WHITE POWER"

YOUR PROBLEM. IS YOU HATE WHITES SO MUCH THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO ACCUSE THEM OF BEING RACIST SIMPLY BY EXISTING.

And in your own bigoted way you stereotype people in Alabama. Damn glad you are such a shining beacon.
Your combined efforts to call me names and make this an argument about the people of Alabama is not going to change the fact that the "It's Okay To Be White" slogan is a racist recruiting tool.
Focus.

That is one possibility.

Another is that some white people found a way to get liberals to show how racist they are. To make the point that in today's America, it is NOT ok to be white.

Not to liberals.
Liberals aren't racist.

If that was true, they would not be offended by the statement, "it is ok to be white".
I'm not offended by the statement. I'm offended by the likes of 007 and Mud who are using it to whine. Racists are basically big whiners, and however the phrase was initially introduced, it was quickly coopted by the Klan et al and it is now their calling card.

THe act of censorship, makes their "whining" justified. It is valid to complain about censorship.

YOUR calling it "whining" when it is justified, is you supporting the censorship and the racism.

Whether this is from white supremacists or NOT, it was a brilliant ploy, and the liberals in question fell for it, hook, line and sinker, revealing that, to them, it is not "ok to be white".

Focus.

That is one possibility.

Another is that some white people found a way to get liberals to show how racist they are. To make the point that in today's America, it is NOT ok to be white.

Not to liberals.
Liberals aren't racist.

If that was true, they would not be offended by the statement, "it is ok to be white".
I'm not offended by the statement. I'm offended by the likes of 007 and Mud who are using it to whine. Racists are basically big whiners, and however the phrase was initially introduced, it was quickly coopted by the Klan et al and it is now their calling card.

THe act of censorship, makes their "whining" justified. It is valid to complain about censorship.

YOUR calling it "whining" when it is justified, is you supporting the censorship and the racism.

Whether this is from white supremacists or NOT, it was a brilliant ploy, and the liberals in question fell for it, hook, line and sinker, revealing that, to them, it is not "ok to be white".
Looking at the situation from the other side, from my perspective, no one "fell" for anything, and the only people who think their reaction was somehow "telling" are the racists who thought that already. No victory for them here.

Focus.

That is one possibility.

Not to liberals.
Liberals aren't racist.

I support public censorship of that kind of garbage in exactly the way it was just "censored" -- by throwing it in the trash.

That is one possibility.

Not to liberals.
Liberals aren't racist.

Looking at the situation from the other side, from my perspective, no one "fell" for anything, and the only people who think their reaction was somehow "telling" are the racists who thought that already. No victory for them here.

You stated that no one would argue with the statement. That is your perspective. That is what you, in your honesty, said would be the reasonable response.

But, they did argue with it. They went far further than just arguing with it, they abused their power to censor it.

You are now arguing with it.

You are letting your loyalty to your fellow liberals, drag you into defending what you initially said was wrong behavior.

Be honest with yourself, and admit that the liberals in question have been played. They lost this one. They revealed themselves to be racist.

That is one possibility.

Not to liberals.
Liberals aren't racist.

I support public censorship of that kind of garbage in exactly the way it was just "censored" -- by throwing it in the trash.

YOur initial gut response was that "no one would argue with it".

IF, no one had, this would have had no publicity. No one would have cared. It would have been done, and forgotten.

Now? Now it is a global news story. And people, white supremacists or not, who want to make a point, can and will do this again,

and liberals will abuse their power to censor it again. And argue against it.

Thus proving the need for it to be said.

Wlpiiz2.jpg

That is one possibility.

Not to liberals.
Liberals aren't racist.

Translation: if someone does not agree with the way I think, the way I interpret everything then the first amendment must be thrown out and what I don't agree with must be censored.

Police in Oklahoma City are investigating “It’s okay to be white” fliers that were posted at the Oklahoma City University School of Law as a potential hate crime.
Oklahoma City Police Investigating “It’s Okay to be White Fliers” as Potential Hate Crime

When you have a generation of big babies who can't handle reality. The left love it until it hits these stupid fkrs personally then suddenly Trump did it and is Hitler meanwhile your the retarded assholes who begged for this chit with Obama u idiots. You oftenn can't get rid of cancer virus esp. when it's name is Obama.

View attachment 287973
It is ok to be white, but if those flyer are really saying it's not ok to be black then it's a hate crime.

Police in Oklahoma City are investigating “It’s okay to be white” fliers that were posted at the Oklahoma City University School of Law as a potential hate crime.
Oklahoma City Police Investigating “It’s Okay to be White Fliers” as Potential Hate Crime

When you have a generation of big babies who can't handle reality. The left love it until it hits these stupid fkrs personally then suddenly Trump did it and is Hitler meanwhile your the retarded assholes who begged for this chit with Obama u idiots. You oftenn can't get rid of cancer virus esp. when it's name is Obama.

View attachment 287973
It is ok to be white, but if those flyer are really saying it's not ok to be black then it's a hate crime.
How is it a hate crime?

And I am black

View attachment 287973
How is it a hate crime?

And I am black
I just explained that in the post you quoted.

View attachment 287973
How is it a hate crime?

And I am black
I just explained that in the post you quoted.

You offended me

Liberals aren't racist.

You stated that no one would argue with the statement. That is your perspective. That is what you, in your honesty, said would be the reasonable response.

But, they did argue with it. They went far further than just arguing with it, they abused their power to censor it.

You are now arguing with it.

You are letting your loyalty to your fellow liberals, drag you into defending what you initially said was wrong behavior.

Be honest with yourself, and admit that the liberals in question have been played. They lost this one. They revealed themselves to be racist.
No. They. Didn't.

Liberals aren't racist.

Translation: if someone does not agree with the way I think, the way I interpret everything then the first amendment must be thrown out and what I don't agree with must be censored.
Hate speech has no place in this country.

One of the biggest challenges will be finding an appropriate balance between protecting anonymity and enforcing consequences for the abusive behavior that has been allowed to characterize online discussions for far too long.
BAILEY POLAND

View attachment 287973
Oh My God. These assholes are hitting the whole country! It's the slogan of the white supremacists. Anyone who defends it as a simple rhetorical statement has a hidden, evil agenda.

Forum List

Back