"It's Okay To Be White"

Yeah, we know what you're up to. Too bad, so sad. Your bigotry isn't welcome. Go back to your shack in Alabama and leave our kids alone.
OldLady....you're probably white yourself.....and a racist to your own skin color.

What the fuck is wrong you with you????

You're like the Jews that helped turn in their own people to the Nazis.
You are one sick bastard.
Every time you misuse Nazi history like that, you are shitting on the millions of people who REALLY DIED at their hands. This is not a parlor game, Mudwhistle. You need to give the Nazi metaphors a rest.
Yet you libs use them on a regular basis. So much so that even you liberals are tired of the practice.....especially when it's turned against you. But the simple fact remains. We must learn from history or we will be doomed to repeating it.

Jews turned in their own people and helped the Nazis round up and exterminate over 6 million Jews. They had their own selfish reasons for doing this....and I bet some of them even felt justified in doing it.....just like you feel today.
Just read my previous post again. Your stupid ill wrought justifications don't change the truth.

I'm white, but I'm nor sure how I'm under attack. A black guy beat me to a parking spot the other day, so I guess that could be considered an attack, but I guess I just don't know what to look for. Would one of you right wingers point out specifically what I should look for?

Every other
Yeah, we know what you're up to. Too bad, so sad. Your bigotry isn't welcome. Go back to your shack in Alabama and leave our kids alone.

Just to be clear, your position is that it is ok to be white, right?
And it is also permissible to breathe.

Funny, that you could not clearly state it. You had to imply it.

But, still, if it is not ok to say that it is ok to be something, than it is not ok to be that thing.

Sorry. I have not heard that this is associated with white supremacists, but if it is, then the liberals have handed them a terrific victory.
Saying "It's okay to be white" is stating the obvious. I'm not going to get into an argument with you that water is wet, either. You know it.
You also know that "It's okay to be white" is associated with white supremacists. Don't be disingenuous.

Except that it not only got an argument, it got censored.

The university actions, prove you wrong.

And I do not know that it is associated with white supremacists. I could see white people who are annoyed with the identity politics doing this to make a point. And there are a lot more of them, then there are white supremacists.

Now just take WHITE out and put BLACK in, and THAT is A-OK.

To the radical left, open blatant RACISM AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE is FINE AND DANDY, since in their twisted, brain washed mind, ONLY WHITE PEOPLE can be RACIST.

Blacks can have MANY events, organizations, you name it, that are EXCLUSIVELY for BLACKS, not only no whites, but NO other races are allowed, and in the backwards, contorted world of the left, THAT'S FINE.

But ONE LITTLE INNOCENT STATEMENT, "it's ok to be white," and these WEIRDOS, these RACE BAITING LEFTIST FREAKS just LOSE THEIR MIND.

What UTTER BULL SHIT.

Last edited:
OldLady....you're probably white yourself.....and a racist to your own skin color.

Every time you misuse Nazi history like that, you are shitting on the millions of people who REALLY DIED at their hands. This is not a parlor game, Mudwhistle. You need to give the Nazi metaphors a rest.
Yet you libs use them on a regular basis. So much so that even you liberals are tired of the practice.....especially when it's turned against you. But the simple fact remains. We must learn from history or we will be doomed to repeating it.

Jews turned in their own people and helped the Nazis round up and exterminate over 6 million Jews. They had their own selfish reasons for doing this....and I bet some of them even felt justified in doing it.....just like you feel today.
Just read my previous post again. Your stupid ill wrought justifications don't change the truth.
You have said NOTHING in this thread that makes any sense. You have spewed the USUAL HYPOCRITICAL LEFTIST BULL SHIT, and that's it.

So of course in your own bigoted mind every person that feels that being born white is not a sin or is not racist must be wrong, must be unemployed, and must be from Alabama because everyone in that state is so backward and uneducated.

Way to prove your point. Congratulations.

I'm white, but I'm nor sure how I'm under attack. A black guy beat me to a parking spot the other day, so I guess that could be considered an attack, but I guess I just don't know what to look for. Would one of you right wingers point out specifically what I should look for?

Every other

But, still, if it is not ok to say that it is ok to be something, than it is not ok to be that thing.

Sorry. I have not heard that this is associated with white supremacists, but if it is, then the liberals have handed them a terrific victory.
Saying "It's okay to be white" is stating the obvious. I'm not going to get into an argument with you that water is wet, either. You know it.
You also know that "It's okay to be white" is associated with white supremacists. Don't be disingenuous.

And I do not know that it is associated with white supremacists. I could see white people who are annoyed with the identity politics doing this to make a point. And there are a lot more of them, then there are white supremacists.
Well, I wasn't actually expecting you to admit that you know exactly what is going on.

whitepowerblackpower.jpg

Every other

Well, I wasn't actually expecting you to admit that you know exactly what is going on.

You just stated that making that statement would get no argument.

But the actions of the university prove you wrong.

That is what is going on.

Every other

OK. I'll write that down " A white person being annoyed is the same as white folks being attacked.: Thanks for that info.

So of course in your own bigoted mind every person that feels that being born white is not a sin or is not racist must be wrong, must be unemployed, and must be from Alabama because everyone in that state is so backward and uneducated.

The only people saying that being born white is a sin and that all whites are racist, are racists.

Every other

And of course, YOU, in all your INFINITE WISDOM, know FAR more than ANYONE ELSE, EXACTLY... WHAT IS GOING ON.

You're a fucking dumbass RACE BAITING MORON. You have some kind of RETARDED HATRED and BIAS against ANYONE WHITE.

Fuck off.

I was just commenting on your racist Alabama comment.
As if Democrats don't live in Alabama.
Sorry if you feel that Alabama is the center of racist whites.....but most of them are registered Democrats....so maybe you're right.

The only people saying that being born white is a sin and that all whites are racist, are racists.
And in your own bigoted way you stereotype people in Alabama. Damn glad you are such a shining beacon.

And in your own bigoted way you stereotype people in Alabama. Damn glad you are such a shining beacon.
Your combined efforts to call me names and make this an argument about the people of Alabama is not going to change the fact that the "It's Okay To Be White" slogan is a racist recruiting tool.
Focus.

Every other

OK. I'll write that down " A white person being annoyed is the same as white folks being attacked.: Thanks for that info.

Not even close to what I said.

That need you feel to be dishonest? That is your brain, knowing that you are on the wrong side.

Your combined efforts to call me names and make this an argument about the people of Alabama is not going to change the fact that the "It's Okay To Be White" slogan is a racist recruiting tool.
Focus.

That is one possibility.

Another is that some white people found a way to get liberals to show how racist they are. To make the point that in today's America, it is NOT ok to be white.

Not to liberals.

Focus.
Ya, it's a RACIST RECRUITING TOOL alright... to attract WHITE HATING RACIST TRASH LIKE YOU to start in with your BACKWARDS, CONTORTED, HYPOCRITICAL WHITE BASHING RACIST BULL SHIT.

You're out of your fucking mind, woman.

All you've done in this thread is show us all that you basically need NO REASON AT ALL to HATE ON and BASH WHITE PEOPLE with your RACIST WHITE HATING CRAP.

YOU are the RACIST here.

Last edited:

Focus.

That is one possibility.

Another is that some white people found a way to get liberals to show how racist they are. To make the point that in today's America, it is NOT ok to be white.

Not to liberals.
Liberals aren't racist.

Focus.
Ya, it's a RACIST RECRUITING TOOL alright... to attract WHITE HATING RACIST TRASH LIKE YOU to start in with your BACKWARDS, CONTORTED, HYPOCRITICAL WHITE BASHING RACIST BULL SHIT.

You're out of your fucking mind, woman.

All you've done in this thread is show us all that you basically need NO REASON AT ALL to HATE ON and BASH WHITE PEOPLE with your RACIST WHITE HATING CRAP.

YOU are the RACIST here.
Nope.
You are. No matter how often you say fuck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back