It's official, Trump is the only President to be Impeached Twice

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.
ZERO Chance. None. Zip. Zero.

We are going to start healing and uniting. Enough of this bickering. Biden may be a corpse but he is fairly benign and with Trump gone, Nancy will calm down as well.
Pedo Joe could have been a uniter and leader by telling the party he runs to grow up and move on.

He is neither.

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.

We are going to start healing and uniting. Enough of this bickering. Biden may be a corpse but he is fairly benign and with Trump gone, Nancy will calm down as well.

Nancy lost over 50 seats in 2010 under Obama. The Democrats were expected to win seats in 2020 but she still managed to lose seats. The Democrats will get what they deserve in 2022. A three time loser.

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

There is no cite on this one. This is real time.

Impeached for what? What did he say or do?

OH, just stop it. I no longer have the time to spend reading your traitorous posts.

It is now nothing more than a cheap political stunt. No due process, no evidence, no hearings.......just a railroaded vote.
The Fascist party just shit on the Constitution, again.
That’s all they ever do.

Not

Nancy lost over 50 seats in 2010 under Obama. The Democrats were expected to win seats in 2020 but she still managed to lose seats. The Democrats will get what they deserve in 2022. A three time loser.
Why are we blaming Nancy? Was she responsible for the gains in 2018 too? People generally like checks and balances

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

Impeached for what? What did he say or do?

OH, just stop it. I no longer have the time to spend reading your traitorous posts.

Once again, what did he say or do on the day those people swarmed the Capitol?

Republicans will want their pound of flesh, so they'll do their usual trumping up of nothing burgers and impeach Biden for putting his foot up on the Presidential desk or some nonsense.

Watch...

Republicans will want their pound of flesh, so they'll do their usual trumping up of nothing burgers and impeach Biden for putting his foot up on the Presidential desk or some nonsense.

Watch...
No chance. ZERO! They may not even win the House in 2022. The Country has move Left. Did you miss that?

Watch...

Basically, what they impeached Trump for.....

twice.

Pedo Joe could have been a uniter and leader by telling the party he runs to grow up and move on.

He is neither.

Why in the world would we even need Joe to be a “uniter”? It's not like the guy we have in there now is a divider, is it?

By the time the story of this episode is told the right will either have to disavow the deplorables and their seditious congressmen or double down on violently bringing down the federal government. Might want to decide where you will stand now.

Why are we blaming Nancy? Was she responsible for the gains in 2018 too? People generally like checks and balances

People do. They do not like Nancy though.

He is neither.

Why in the world would we even need Joe to be a “uniter”? It's not like the guy we have in there now is a divider, is it?
Pedo Joe said that’s what he would be.

I guess you finally realized Pedo Joe is a lying sack.

Watch...

Basically, what they impeached Trump for.....

twice.
I disagree. Biden is grandpa Biden and he won't run in 2024. Impeaching him gives the power to Leftist Harris and no one wants that.

I predict they will regret this one day soon, just like they regretted Harry Ried's actions when it came time to replace RBG. "What goes around, comes around" is not just an empty saying in Washington DC.

People do. They do not like Nancy though.
Then how do you explain 2018? Economy was great but the GOP lost seats. Voters want checks and balances. Zero to do with Nancy. I cannot believe I am defending the Ice Cream Queen.

The whole Trump family is dead in the water. The juveniles can blame Dad for that. There's nowhere else to go.

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.
Regardless, you guys set a terrible precedent that hurts the nation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back