It's official, Trump is the only President to be Impeached Twice

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

There is no cite on this one. This is real time.
Does it make you feel better now? :itsok:

It’s so pathetic how desperate you lefties are.

It just goes to prove that on January 21st, the most important and influential person in the world will be Donald J. Trump.

I happen to be an old style Republican. Hopefully, we can purge the GOP of you John Birch Society types and get the Grand Old Party back on track.

As for how important Rump will be, he's in a series of real trouble. He is now impeached over his involvement in Jan 6th but there are enough Republicans in the Senate that want him gone forever so he is going to be convicted and it's going to be turned over to the new Justice Department and the various District Courts. They already have a ton of charges and have yet to even begin listing them all yet. Your most important person will no longer have a name. He will be referred as Inmate by his number.
Though not a Republican myself (note, I did capitalize out of respect for what is left of your party), God, I with you guys luck with your party, Daryl. I do not see trump wearing a number. He wouldn't let Rudy or that bat crap crazy chick within a thousand miles of that courtroom in his own defense. That kind of unprofessional representation is only to thrill supporters, not actually try to defend, when his own ass and freedom are on the line. With his resources, I wouldn't be within 10,000 miles of that court. Would you?

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

Until the Senate impeaches him its just one for the history books. No real consequences.

And you're still continuing the laughable fiction that you're not a raging leftist?

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.
ZERO Chance. None. Zip. Zero.

We are going to start healing and uniting. Enough of this bickering. Biden may be a corpse but he is fairly benign and with Trump gone, Nancy will calm down as well.

Nancy lost over 50 seats in 2010 under Obama. The Democrats were expected to win seats in 2020 but she still managed to lose seats. The Democrats will get what they deserve in 2022. A three time loser.
Why are we blaming Nancy? Was she responsible for the gains in 2018 too? People generally like checks and balances

People do. They do not like Nancy though.
Then how do you explain 2018? Economy was great but the GOP lost seats. Voters want checks and balances. Zero to do with Nancy. I cannot believe I am defending the Ice Cream Queen.

2018 was largely the result of 24/7 lies by the media, claiming there was iron clad evidence that Trump was a compromised agent of the Russian government and would be removed from office by the Mueller probe, and lambasting Republicans for the tax cuts claiming it was a tax cut for billionaires (people had not yet started to appreciate the tax savings across the board), etc, etc.

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.

We are going to start healing and uniting. Enough of this bickering. Biden may be a corpse but he is fairly benign and with Trump gone, Nancy will calm down as well.

Nancy lost over 50 seats in 2010 under Obama. The Democrats were expected to win seats in 2020 but she still managed to lose seats. The Democrats will get what they deserve in 2022. A three time loser.
Why are we blaming Nancy? Was she responsible for the gains in 2018 too? People generally like checks and balances

Then how do you explain 2018? Economy was great but the GOP lost seats. Voters want checks and balances. Zero to do with Nancy. I cannot believe I am defending the Ice Cream Queen.

Trump lost 2018. The Democrats would have won in bigger numbers if not for Nancy. She has been speaker twice and lost seats both times. She will this time also. How does she get the job after failing twice already?

Impeached for what? What did he say or do?

OH, just stop it. I no longer have the time to spend reading your traitorous posts.

Once again, what did he say or do on the day those people swarmed the Capitol?
He lied and said he won the election and that congress was stealing it from them.

OH, just stop it. I no longer have the time to spend reading your traitorous posts.
"Traitorous".

No one is obligated to be loyal to the leftist agenda, which is, itself, anti-American.

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.
Regardless, you guys set a terrible precedent that hurts the nation.
They don't give a shit about the nation.

He lied and said he won the election and that congress was stealing it from them.
LOL! Biden's a liar, too. But you can't seem to work up any outrage for that.

So? What Trump-voter doesn't already believe that?

Still not seeing it here. How is expressing that we won and saying "So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America" construed as "incitement of insurrection?

Did he tell his supporters to swarm the capitol and break out some windows or something? Do you even know how idiotic your whole "impeachment" sounds? No court of law in this country would convict someone on that little evidence.

LOL! Biden's a liar, too. But you can't seem to work up any outrage for that.
Biden said he won the election which is a fact. Dump lied and claimed he won the election.

2018 was largely the result of 24/7 lies by the media, claiming there was iron clad evidence that Trump was a compromised agent of the Russian government and would be removed from office by the Mueller probe, and lambasting Republicans for the tax cuts claiming it was a tax cut for billionaires (people had not yet started to appreciate the tax savings across the board), etc, etc.
True but Nancy was still there and they gained seats. She isn't the lightning rod.

So? What Trump-voter doesn't already believe that?

Still not seeing it here. How is expressing that we won and saying "So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America" construed as "incitement of insurrection?

Did he tell his supporters to swarm the capitol and break out some windows or something? Do you even know how idiotic your whole "impeachment" sounds? No court of law in this country would convict someone on that little evidence.
What do you mean by so? If someone loses and then gets a pep rally to incite them to invade the capitol dont you think thats something a potus should go down for?

Pedo Joe could have been a uniter and leader by telling the party he runs to grow up and move on.

He is neither.
Yeah, no one is as mature as Trump pouting and throwing tantrums over losing an election, why he's the model of a God I tells ya...

Trump lost 2018. The Democrats would have won in bigger numbers if not for Nancy. She has been speaker twice and lost seats both times. She will this time also. How does she get the job after failing twice already?
Ice Cream? She isn't the lightning rod you believe she is.

Good luck

True but Nancy was still there and they gained seats. She isn't the lightning rod.

Poll: Majority wants Pelosi out as House speaker

Poll: Majority wants Pelosi out as House speaker
Then why is she still House Speaker?

Republicans will want their pound of flesh, so they'll do their usual trumping up of nothing burgers and impeach Biden for putting his foot up on the Presidential desk or some nonsense.

Watch...

Basically, what they impeached Trump for.....

twice.
While they spent 4 years doing nothing for the American people. As per usual.

Forum List

Back