It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

Here’s the thing though, no one cares.
No, only trumpkins don't care, and that's only because their cult leader doesn't care. And that is because he wants to preserve his family's personal profits in saudi Arabia.

The Dem House needs to investigate the courtship of trump and the prince....How can staffers stomach a blatant liar in the WH? SICKENING!

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

So now the Liar in Chief is lying for the Liar in Saudi Arabia....just like he lied for Putin.

This man is a cancer on decency....no question about it....
And it's not just his lying but he takes Saudis and russia's word over our FBI and CIA

CAUSE HE ALSO IS A LIAR AND CRIMINAL....

it'll be good having the Saudis as Allies and fighting enemies of the USA in that part of the world . Plus the weapons sales to the Saudis is also a good thing Gents and Ladies .

Idiot.....the dollars takes precedent over the blatant murder of a human being....trump is no better than the lying prince.

Intel Agencies should join together and condemn his statement....and withhold any additional Intel briefings until the Liar in Chief takes them seriously.

trump is protecting a criminal....he is complicit to murder.
------------------------- 'kashoogy' was a foreigner killed on foreign soil by foreigners . Not a big deal to me and its only being used to pressure the TRUMP and to make some kinda protected hero status for 'journalists' JimH .

Who remembers that Khashoggi was a schoolmate of Osama bin Laden? Or that Khashoggy was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and praised it frequently in WAPO? What did he have in common with the CIA? Nuff said. Jihadi loving liberals are crying their goo-goo-googly eyes out over this guy.

MEDIA FORGETS TO MENTION JAMAL KHASHOGGI WAS IN THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

For several days the media has been shrieking, wailing, crying and beating its breast over the possible tragic fate of Jamal Khashoggi.

Every utterance made by the Turkish Islamist regime is treated as fact by the media. Trump is being barraged with "how could you" lectures by the same media that is happy to ignore the tens of thousands of political prisoners in Turkish jails.

Why is the media so in love with Jamal Khashoggi?

Media Forgets to Mention Jamal Khashoggi was in the Muslim Brotherhood

Those were foreign police beating American citizens on American soil, yet you say nothing?
That's a different thread. Reflexive, stupid whataboutism.

Lazy thought from a stupid sheep. This dude was not an American citizen, he was a comment poster for a news paper who got his ticket punched in another country. Who cares? Not you stupid sheep that’s for sure. You would give the nod to a thousand more Kashogi’s as long as you can blame it on Trump, it you never ask why the noble Turks just sat and listened to a guy be murdered. Not like the Turks are known for their free press or anything. The topic is beyond you. You should stop.

What punitive action should obamaturd have taken against Iran when they captured and imprisoned our sailors?

Now...after Graham's strong statement condemning the prince....will he stand up to his orange boyfriend?

So! Libtards, libtards, try to focus and tell us what ewe want Trump to dew!
Any or all of many options, including limiting arms deals, limiting support for the war in Yemen, and demanding removing the crown prince from power.
You will have to go remove the crown prince, demanding won’t cut it! You up for that?
That's your idea, not mine. Don't ask for my thoughts, then subtitute your own.

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

How do you cope with real life?

LMAO He doesn't he just keeps ranting about Trump. That seems to be his life.

What a loser.

Trump makes leftists into Hawks?

Nah. They are already Hawks. They simply never support the U.S. in anything. America Last. Down with capitalism. Live as subjects and surfs or die, right leftists? Tread all over me, right?

Without reading a single response, I'm going to wager that all self-proclaimed Republicans and conservatives on USMB will run to the defense of this absolutely indefensible and reprehensible thing that Trump has done.

What an idiot. Embassies are sovereign territories. At a minimum, he was walking into a life sentence in a Saudi prison.

Who cares
I do. The only reason you don't care is because your cult leader does not care. Period. Go peddle your crybabying to someone else, sheep.

Baaaa, baaa little sheep. I do t care because I just don’t care. Your deflection is proof you are unable to think for your self without some info snatch on TV ( likely Comedy Central) telling you what your opinion is. Give it 5 and get back to me after the next Fox News alert or something.

Forum List

Back