It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.
Without reading a single response, I'm going to wager that all self-proclaimed Republicans and conservatives on USMB will run to the defense of this absolutely indefensible and reprehensible thing that Trump has done.

Yup...they all fell to their knees and opened wide.....trump loaded them up good.....PREDICTION

This outright lie....this abomination of decency will not stand. trump will cave from the pressure and make some meaningless gesture chastising the Saudis.....cause he is a weasel....and a slug....with no spine.

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?

He can cut them off. Sanction them. Refuse to buy Saudi oil. Refuse to sell them arms.

There are lots of things that Trump can and should do to send a clear signal that you cannot murder American residents with impunity. He has done none of them.

And once again Trump announces that he believes a murderous tryant over his own intelligence agency, signalling to the rest of the world that Trump is an idiot.

"It was also an affront to a free and independent press and the United States is determined to hold all of those accountable who are responsible for that murder,"

- Anonymous Libtard

There goes Trumpster, appeasing tyrants again.
I think the Nazi's of CNN should be put up against the wall and shot for treason. There were a few good journalists that actually looked out for innocent people, not the liberal propaganda machine.

Overview
Daniel Pearl (October 10, 1963 – February 1, 2002) was a journalist for The Wall Street Journal with American and Israeli citizenship. He was kidnapped and later beheaded by terrorists in Pakistan.
Pearl was working as the South Asia Bureau Chief of The Wall Street Journal, based in Mumbai, India. He was kidnapped when he had gone to Pakistan as part of an investigation into the alleged links between British citizen Richard Reid (known as the "shoe bomber") and Al-Qaeda. Pearl was killed by his captors.
In July 2002, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin, was sentenced to death [/img]

So after Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by Al Queda, did George Bush make an arms deal with them?
What a fucking idiot you are.
No but Hillary Rodham Clinton did, to stir up the middle east, and had to have Chris Stevens executed for knowing about it.

Christopher Stevens murder in Benghazi: Killed by Hillary Clinton
Christopher Stevens was killed because he criticized the policies of the Obama administration, particularly Hillary Clinton, in the Middle East. The ambassador condemned the US strategy of state terrorism supported by organized crime groups, which the State Department calls either "freedom fighters" or "terrorists" depending on the political situation.

cnn-exposes-obama-benghazi-coverup-scandal-chris-stevens.jpg

This empowers tyrants and authoritarians all over the world to murder with the full knowledge that the US will do nothing....more killings if journalists will come....now that trump has stamped his approval on autrocities....slug....

Maybe trump will have some thugs go after Acostas now that there is open season on members of the press....that would make the cult members per down their legs....

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?

He can cut them off. Sanction them. Refuse to buy Saudi oil. Refuse to sell them arms.

There are lots of things that Trump can and should do to send a clear signal that you cannot murder American residents with impunity. He has done none of them.

And once again Trump announces that he believes a murderous tryant over his own intelligence agency, signalling to the rest of the world that Trump is an idiot.
Was he an American resident? What about Turkey! Should we slap the shit out of Turkey?

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.

Well they AIN'T sitting in front of your computer

"It was also an affront to a free and independent press and the United States is determined to hold all of those accountable who are responsible for that murder,"

- Anonymous Libtard

Bull shit because the guys wasn’t press. Stop the lies. Baaa, baa. And the dude wasn’t killed because he was press.

Maybe trump will have some thugs go after Acostas now that there is open season on members of the press....that would make the cult members per down their legs....
If he’d kept the House and the entirety of the Federal government were still covering for him, I bet he’d try

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.
Without reading a single response, I'm going to wager that all self-proclaimed Republicans and conservatives on USMB will run to the defense of this absolutely indefensible and reprehensible thing that Trump has done.

We just dont give a fuck if one of barry's muslim buddies got wacked.
The world is a better place for it.

Bull shit because the guys wasn’t press. Stop the lies. Baaa, baa. And the dude wasn’t killed because he was press.

Yea dumbass he was a writer for the Washington Post....and he was killed because of unfavorable things he wrote about MBS and the Saudi state

Forum List

Back