It's Official, Men Can Change With Women

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Males have been waiting for this day for a long time. God bless the left.

Ladies, here’s your deterrent to men in your locker rooms…
IMG_0605.jpeg
… I suggest aiming for the parts you don’t have, and he doesn’t want to have.

Males have been waiting for this day for a long time. God bless the left.

It’s a shocking thing with this stuff actually cut dives is perhaps aims to make society weaker. men are not supposed to see women getting undressed unless it’s their girlfriend or wife.

The lady shouldn’t be seeing a guy naked in the locker room. It’s a bad thing for both sexes. It takes away from how men and women traditionally met each other and reproduced. We have a problem in this country with very low marriage rates, high divorce rates, not many children being born today compared to the American past … many other countries of the world are outproducing Americans so that’s an issue to look at

Last edited:
It’s a shocking thing with this stuff actually cut dives is perhaps aims to make society weaker. men are not supposed to see women getting undressed unless it’s their girlfriend or wife.

The lady shouldn’t be seeing a guy naked in the locker room. It’s a bad thing for both sexes. It takes away from how men and women traditionally met each other and reproduced. We have a problem in this country with very low marriage rates, high divorce rates, not many children being born today compared to the American past in other countries of the world are all producing Americans so that’s an issue to look at
It's all Adam and Eve's fault. If it weren't for them we could all identify as to who we wanted to identify as.

Wow. I'm very impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

Thanks for your post.

Today, the proles are told we are at war with Eurasia, and they believe we have always been at war with Eurasia.

Tomorrow they will be told we are at war with Eastasia and they will believe we have always been at war with Eastasia.

They are not sentient. They are merely programmed automatons.

The media calling somebody a "woman" who flashes their dick in public is part of the problem.
Amen. I have to confess, when the media calls someone a transgender woman, I have to read the context to see which way they are talking about. And, the media really showed their true colors when they up and quit referring to the Nashville shooter as being a trans. I mean to worry more about possible consequences in the tranny community than the dead victims is beyond disgusting.

The lady shouldn’t be seeing a guy naked in the locker room. It’s a bad thing for both sexes. It takes away from how men and women traditionally met each other and reproduced. We have a problem in this country with very low marriage rates, high divorce rates, not many children being born today compared to the American past … many other countries of the world are outproducing Americans so that’s an issue to look at
This is precisely why the majority of people who have a problem with it, actually do. It usually has nothing to do with personal hatred of transgender people for having a mental illness. It has to do with knowing how our society will spiral downward just like Rome did when Romans started to indulge like pigs in anything and everything. Guess some of us learned from that and some of us are bound to repeat it... And unfortunately drag all of us, at least somewhat into the same rabbit hole.

This is precisely why the majority of people who have a problem with it, actually do. It usually has nothing to do with personal hatred of transgender people for having a mental illness. It has to do with knowing how our society will spiral downward just like Rome did when Romans started to indulge like pigs in anything and everything. Guess some of us learned from that and some of us are bound to repeat it... And unfortunately drag all of us, at least somewhat into the same rabbit hole.
The left would tell you that the only reason why these people have a mental illness is because others won't accept them for who they are.

Well said.

Lol, all yall think about is gay and trans. Little obsessed? Been on this planet for a very long time yet to see a trans person on the block. Ya, know what ya call people who worry about long odds problems? Idiots. Ya know what ya call a political party that makes it thier party identity. A party with nothing to offer. Hilarious maybe yall should focus on problems you are actually likely to encounter.

Lol, all yall think about is gay and trans. Little obsessed? Been on this planet for a very long time yet to see a trans person on the block. Ya, know what ya call people who worry about long odds problems? Idiots. Ya know what ya call a political party that makes it thier party identity. A party with nothing to offer. Hilarious maybe yall should focus on problems you are actually likely to encounter.
You have been on this planet a long time, yet you are still woefully sub-standard in literacy and acumen.

You have been on this planet a long time, yet you are still woefully sub-standard in literacy and acumen.
Lol, you keep on worrying about lightening striking ya and ignoring problems that may actually effect ya. It pleases me. An ass hole like you being miserable and ignoring problems that may actually you is a road to cosmic karma. I am sure you will get what you deserve. That is comforting to me.

Forum List

Back