It's not quite time yet to bring the charges on Trump.

Youre making a fake argument. Debating fake arguments is a complete waste of time. Not interested.
yea but millions of people agree with me. and Trump is going to jail over this "fake argument"

Trump reminds me of Matthew "Matty The Horse" Ianniello, a capo of the Genovese family, who recently died of poor health in Old Westbury, aged 92.

Ianniello controlled Times Square's lucrative sex industry in the 1960s and 1970s, owning several clubs and bars for gay and straight men.

Trump has similar ties to mob bosses, and his fucking campaign theme song is YMCA

Youre making a fake argument. Debating fake arguments is a complete waste of time. Not interested.
you're the fucking waste of time. you provide NOTHING of substance, and just whine like a bitch all day about how annoying i am

You should work on your translation skills. They are way off base. You asked a question. I answered that question.

As I said. I have no doubt that you would have no problem recognizing criminality with people who have to plead the fifth hundreds of times. Who's personal bookkeeper, his personal lawyer, 2 campaign managers, hatchet man, kids, business. All get themselves convicted of crimes.

Who has an array of lawyers all needing legal representation themselves. Who get fined, disbarred, and literally sent to school, all on cases in which they are representing him.

But for some reason you convince yourself that people suggesting that Trump committed crimes himself is doing so because they hold a personal grudge. I think the most likely explanation for someone who is surrounded by people convicted of committing crimes. Most in service of him personally. Is that he is ordering them to commit criminal acts. Hence the mob boss analogy.
For some reason you hypocrites think Trump is any different from Biden.

For some reason you hypocrites think Trump is any different from Biden.
Yes, I think it's different because Biden has been a public figure longer than Trump has and I don't remember close associates going to jail left right and center. I don't remember a gazillion lawsuits and hundreds of millions in settlement. I don't remember his lawyers being disbarred for making crazy claims in front of a judge. So yes it is different.

Attorney Bragg’s refusal to prosecute Donald Trump prompted the resignations of two New York prosecutors, Mark Pomerantz and Carey R. Dunn, with Pomerantz calling his refusal a “grave failure of justice.”

someone sent Pomerantz a tweet calling him the scum of the earth and that no one gives a flying f*** about what he thinks. well, bro, Trump will soon give a fuck when his butt is thrown in jail!
Trump in jail as got him finally version 1,003.

With the evidence they have on scumbag , no jury will find him innocent. When every witness against him being his own family his closest associates, many of the right wing politicians and his own lawyers from his past. Scumbag will spend the rest of his life in jail and/or court. Love it.

They will have to charge scumbag because if they don't, they know that the next time the right loses any election they will maim and kill more police and shit and piss on the floor of the capital like they did jan6th, That in itself shows what scum those people were who tried to bring down our democracy.

When scumbag goes to trial he will be found guilty, then it will be a automatic that a few dozen right wing politicians will go down also. They have massive amount of information aligning these mental cripples with Scumbags attempted overthrow of this great country. If Scumbag is guilty, these traitors in his party that helped him are just as guilty as far as the law is concerned.

Good bye idiot. , If they won't contribute and just waste bandwidth , dump their dumb asses/ It is the best way to keep these forums viable.

If Trump committed crimes in plain site .. why haven't Democrats, who have been trying for 7 years now, been able to get charges on him? Is it the next time that "they'll have him cornered" or "they'll get him this time?"
They do have charges on him in two cases and a liability finding in another.

Charges are coming in two more federal and one state court.

Dems react to Trump supporters...

Shatner.jpeg

Forum List

Back