It's not quite time yet to bring the charges on Trump.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
What they have to do is wait till he becomes a leading right wing presidential candidate , or at least a little closer to the election. That is when to drop the ax on this criminal. IT will take a long time to prosecute, but his court case should be in full swing when he is trying to become a candidate.. Doesn't matter, even if he turns out not to be a viable candidate, he can be charged at any time. They still have to wait a bit. This is how to prosecute a traitor to this country. He doesn't even deserve any consideration above just making as hard as possible on him. If he is found not Guilty, it will be done with mirrors, So holding out is a sensible strategy. I've already decided he is guilty and so has much of this country, you can't do otherwise if you literally saw every treasonous act the pig committed on TV , Video and his own words. If you are stupid enough to commit your crimes in plain view of the whole country , then you lose the premise that you are innocent until proven guilty. As long as God gave you a mind to use. You use it.

trumpenol-maga-strength-trump-derangement-syndrome.jpg

What they have to do is wait till he becomes a leading right wing presidential candidate , or at least a little closer to the election. That is when to drop the ax on this criminal. IT will take a long time to prosecute, but his court case should be in full swing when he is trying to become a candidate.. Doesn't matter, even if he turns out not to be a viable candidate, he can be charged at any time. They still have to wait a bit. This is how to prosecute a traitor to this country. He doesn't even deserve any consideration above just making as hard as possible on him. If he is found not Guilty, it will be done with mirrors, So holding out is a sensible strategy. I've already decided he is guilty and so has much of this country, you can't do otherwise if you literally saw every treasonous act the pig committed on TV , Video and his own words. If you are stupid enough to commit your crimes in plain view of the whole country , then you lose the premise that you are innocent until proven guilty. As long as God gave you a mind to use. You use it.
If Trump committed crimes in plain site .. why haven't Democrats, who have been trying for 7 years now, been able to get charges on him? Is it the next time that "they'll have him cornered" or "they'll get him this time?"

Screenshot_20230219-223129-915.png

...and then they said "the walls are closing in..."

lol

In other words you have nothing.

Nothing but feeble excuses.

Next?

70A8375F-B0C0-4ACA-84ED-A339FFFCE83E.jpeg

At first I thought this thread might be from 2016.

Is it Mueller time?

AB0893F0-7C7A-48D1-A460-C7AE15981E0A.jpeg

They need to get started on it ASAP as Trump supporters will not change there minds. They will still support him even if convicted. I say let them. Select a criminal to represent the Republican party. This is there reality. Of course some republicans who do not support him. They have there work cut out for them in removing him from the spotlight.

You know theyve tried right? The fraudsters dont care if Trump is ever convicted, all they have to do is make the accusations and they get the votes from people just like you.

If Trump committed crimes in plain site .. why haven't Democrats, who have been trying for 7 years now, been able to get charges on him? Is it the next time that "they'll have him cornered" or "they'll get him this time?"
Because he was president. Giving him all kinds of protections not available to other people. Because he is rich. Affording him lots of possibilities to drag out any court fight. Because it is hard to prove a crime beyond a reasonable doubt, which is true for all people. Especially those that are both rich and president.

And finally, and probably most importantly, because charging a sitting or former president has profound political implications causing pause for a DOJ that is by its nature is very cautious of appearing to be seen as biased.

Having said all that. I believe he will get indicted in the relatively near future despite all these things. Something that should tell those that think he didn't do anything wrong pause.

Just as a thought experiment. Take the name Trump out of it, and just imaging thinking somebody is innocent who has pled the fifth 400 separate times and is fighting tooth and nail every time he is asked to have to testify under oath. Who has his company be convicted of financial crimes. Who has settled for millions keeping other cases out of court. Who has something like a dozen CLOSE associates convicted of crimes. Who has his children while running his foundation be barred from doing so for a decade because of fraud. Just imaging this person be considered as innocent. Me personally I would consider this person a mob boss.

They need to get started on it ASAP as Trump supporters will not change there minds. They will still support him even if convicted. I say let them. Select a criminal to represent the Republican party. This is there reality. Of course some republicans who do not support him. They have there work cut out for them in removing him from the spotlight.
left wing hate makes people delusional

Because he was president. Giving him all kinds of protections not available to other people. Because he is rich. Affording him lots of possibilities to drag out any court fight. Because it is hard to prove a crime beyond a reasonable doubt, which is true for all people. Especially those that are both rich and president.

And finally, and probably most importantly, because charging a sitting or former president has profound political implications causing pause for a DOJ that is by its nature is very cautious of appearing to be seen as biased.

Having said all that. I believe he will get indicted in the relatively near future despite all these things. Something that should tell those that think he didn't do anything wrong pause.

Just as a thought experiment. Take the name Trump out of it, and just imaging thinking somebody is innocent who has pled the fifth 400 separate times and is fighting tooth and nail every time he is asked to have to testify under oath. Who has his company be convicted of financial crimes. Who has settled for millions keeping other cases out of court. Who has something like a dozen CLOSE associates convicted of crimes. Who has his children while running his foundation be barred from doing so for a decade because of fraud. Just imaging this person be considered as innocent. Me personally I would consider this person a mob boss.
Translated: I don't like Trump .. he's a bad orange man and he's a meanie, but they'll finally get him now that he's not a sitting president!

Translated: I don't like Trump .. he's a bad orange man and he's a meanie, but they'll finally get him now that he's not a sitting president!
You should work on your translation skills. They are way off base. You asked a question. I answered that question.

As I said. I have no doubt that you would have no problem recognizing criminality with people who have to plead the fifth hundreds of times. Who's personal bookkeeper, his personal lawyer, 2 campaign managers, hatchet man, kids, business. All get themselves convicted of crimes.

Who has an array of lawyers all needing legal representation themselves. Who get fined, disbarred, and literally sent to school, all on cases in which they are representing him.

But for some reason you convince yourself that people suggesting that Trump committed crimes himself is doing so because they hold a personal grudge. I think the most likely explanation for someone who is surrounded by people convicted of committing crimes. Most in service of him personally. Is that he is ordering them to commit criminal acts. Hence the mob boss analogy.

Last edited:
What crime are you expecting him to be charged with?

Forum List

Back