It's not quite time yet to bring the charges on Trump.

But in an itty bitty moment it will be time to bring the orange man “charges” for the 1,001 time
Baby talk for baby feelings

Trump has already been exonerated twice. If Dems keep this up, Trump will be exonerated 10 or 12 times.

But in an itty bitty moment it will be time to bring the orange man “charges” for the 1,001 time
Baby talk for baby feelings
Everything he has been charged with, he has done and has been found guilty. The hate party bailing the asshole out doesn't change that fact.

Trump has already been exonerated twice. If Dems keep this up, Trump will be exonerated 10 or 12 times.
Bullshit , The hate party bailing him out is in no way an exoneration. He is guilty of everything he has been charged with. The man is total scum.

if you're referring to the impeachments, he was acquitted, not exonerated.
Trump doesnt have republicans to save him this time.
He was 100% guilty, the right just sold out our justice system. Like they have with our country our constitution our values and our flag, They are traitors to this country.

Youre an idiot. You cant even defend your positions.
you should debate ME instead.

go ahead. i'll be anti-Trump. you be pro-Trump.

Trump lied to banks about his net worth in order to secure favorable loans. Trump should be prosecuted for this

you should debate ME instead.

go ahead. i'll be anti-Trump. you be pro-Trump.

Trump lied to banks about his net worth in order to secure favorable loans. Trump should be prosecuted for this

If the crime only ends up with a punishment of a fine, i dont give a shit about it. I dont care if Trump J-walked, i dont care if he fudged his tax numbers, i dont care if he embellished his realestate values. If it isnt a crime that leads to jail time, its boring and a complete waste of everyone's time.

If the crime only ends up with a punishment of a fine, i dont give a shit about it. I dont care if Trump J-walked, i dont care if he fudged his tax numbers, i dont care if he embellished his realestate values. If it isnt a crime that leads to jail time, its boring and a complete waste of everyone's time.
Attorney Bragg’s refusal to prosecute Donald Trump prompted the resignations of two New York prosecutors, Mark Pomerantz and Carey R. Dunn, with Pomerantz calling his refusal a “grave failure of justice.”

someone sent Pomerantz a tweet calling him the scum of the earth and that no one gives a flying f*** about what he thinks. well, bro, Trump will soon give a fuck when his butt is thrown in jail!

Attorney Bragg’s refusal to prosecute Donald Trump prompted the resignations of two New York prosecutors, Mark Pomerantz and Carey R. Dunn, with Pomerantz calling his refusal a “grave failure of justice.”

someone sent Pomerantz a tweet calling him the scum of the earth and that no one gives a flying f*** about what he thinks. well, bro, Trump will soon give a fuck when his butt is thrown in jail!
Thrown in jail for what?

Thrown in jail for what?
Treason, death and destruction of Government property are good reasons to send the terrorist to jail! in NY, it's fraud, issuing false financial statements, falsifying recordss etc

Fo4cEhoWAAEuzg6

Treason, death and destruction of Government property are good reasons to send the terrorist to jail! in NY, it's fraud, issuing false financial statements, falsifying recordss etc

Fo4cEhoWAAEuzg6
Youre making a fake argument. Debating fake arguments is a complete waste of time. Not interested.

Forum List

Back