It's not quite time yet to bring the charges on Trump.

People still holding out for Trump to be charged are lost.
The whole point of this thread is the fact that holding out the charges is the best approach as far as it effecting the next election is concerned. They shouldn't charge scumbag till he has made some headway in the next election. Then and only then set the hook. Holding out is a good thing, even if he doesn't make any headway in the 24 election. They can charge him anytime.

Bro, seriously? You HONESTLY believe that Trump is going to prison over the 2020 election? :laugh:
I'm not your bro ace , I make no friend with my countries enemies and traitors to America. No patriot does.

Look, I don't like this "q anon traitor stuff". To me, the idea that the jury has to agree with your, or for that matter my opinion makes you in my view no better than any of the people I talk to. To put it bluntly, the whole idea that "I'm by definition right, so the other side is by definition wrong" is what got us in this mess to begin with. Hell I don't even think it is as straightforward as you think it is.

The whole idea of respect for the law means you respect it even when the conclusion isn't what you want. It takes zero courage to believe something when the decision is in your favor. It takes an immense amount of courage to accept a decision when it's not in your favor.
One question, do you think OJ Simpson killed his wife. If you think that because a jury said he was not guilty that makes him automatically not guilty, you are full of crap. If you think our system is gold-plated you are nuts , Trump's impeachment all hate party politicians found him not guilty and all democratic politicians found him guilty. Where is the justice in that. God gave me a mind to use and that mind looks at what was plain to see in fact 100% televised and said Trump is a traitor to this country. You don't like that tough shit.

By the way, maybe you can explain why I should have respect for the law without fail in this country, I used to support all decisions of the supreme court all the time. , I don't anymore, There is no justice there anymore, just right wing selected cripples that were selected because they could be controlled . Thomas is a uncle tom and is as big a traitor as any of Trumps followers.

One question, do you think OJ Simpson killed his wife. If you think that because a jury said he was not guilty that makes him automatically not guilty, you are full of crap. If you think our system is gold-plated you are nuts , Trump's impeachment all hate party politicians found him not guilty and all democratic politicians found him guilty. Where is the justice in that. God gave me a mind to use and that mind looks at what was plain to see in fact 100% televised and said Trump is a traitor to this country. You don't like that tough shit.
I think you are completely missing my point.

I believe OJ killed his wife. I believe Trump is guilty of every single crime I listed.

My problem with your position is that you seem to assume that people who disagree with your opinion are necessarily people acting in bad faith, more specifically people ruling in a jury.

I think this happens because you fundamentally misunderstand the nature of the legal system.

The American justice system is set up to award every possible protection to defendants, because we as a society have decided that it's better to let guilty people go than risk locking up the innocent. So locking somebody up is hard.

What you are seemingly doing is not just believing Trump is guilty, but saying that not locking him up can only be a result of judicial bias. This is no different than all these idiots claiming that the DOJ executing a search warrant for Mar O Lago is a sign of the weaponization of the DOJ.

Again, respecting the law means you award it respect regardless of it's results. It's the only way it can function properly.

And no it is not perfect. In my view though the alternative is a legal system that is much more arbitrary. A system were "justice" is determined by feelings.

1676990336503.gif

What they have to do is wait till he becomes a leading right wing presidential candidate , or at least a little closer to the election. That is when to drop the ax on this criminal. IT will take a long time to prosecute, but his court case should be in full swing when he is trying to become a candidate.. Doesn't matter, even if he turns out not to be a viable candidate, he can be charged at any time. They still have to wait a bit. This is how to prosecute a traitor to this country. He doesn't even deserve any consideration above just making as hard as possible on him. If he is found not Guilty, it will be done with mirrors, So holding out is a sensible strategy. I've already decided he is guilty and so has much of this country, you can't do otherwise if you literally saw every treasonous act the pig committed on TV , Video and his own words. If you are stupid enough to commit your crimes in plain view of the whole country , then you lose the premise that you are innocent until proven guilty. As long as God gave you a mind to use. You use it.
Translation: You still don't have the goods to get Trump for anything. I do find it interesting though how you are all for suppressing the votes of voters by purposely planning to take Trump out of the picture for purely political reasons. You must be terrified that he could win again and you want to bypass the will of the voters.

Translation: You still don't have the goods to get Trump for anything. I do find it interesting though how you are all for suppressing the votes of voters by purposely planning to take Trump out of the picture for purely political reasons. You must be terrified that he could win again and you want to bypass the will of the voters.

He sees himself as one the good and righteous Fascists.

What they have to do is wait till he becomes a leading right wing presidential candidate , or at least a little closer to the election. That is when to drop the ax on this criminal. IT will take a long time to prosecute, but his court case should be in full swing when he is trying to become a candidate.. Doesn't matter, even if he turns out not to be a viable candidate, he can be charged at any time. They still have to wait a bit. This is how to prosecute a traitor to this country. He doesn't even deserve any consideration above just making as hard as possible on him. If he is found not Guilty, it will be done with mirrors, So holding out is a sensible strategy. I've already decided he is guilty and so has much of this country, you can't do otherwise if you literally saw every treasonous act the pig committed on TV , Video and his own words. If you are stupid enough to commit your crimes in plain view of the whole country , then you lose the premise that you are innocent until proven guilty. As long as God gave you a mind to use. You use it.

Oh, so the reason Democrats have FAILED to charge / indict / and jail Trump the last 6+ years is because 'it hasn't been the right time'?!

laughing hilariously.jpg

I think you are completely missing my point.

I believe OJ killed his wife. I believe Trump is guilty of every single crime I listed.

My problem with your position is that you seem to assume that people who disagree with your opinion are necessarily people acting in bad faith, more specifically people ruling in a jury.

I think this happens because you fundamentally misunderstand the nature of the legal system.

The American justice system is set up to award every possible protection to defendants, because we as a society have decided that it's better to let guilty people go than risk locking up the innocent. So locking somebody up is hard.

What you are seemingly doing is not just believing Trump is guilty, but saying that not locking him up can only be a result of judicial bias. This is no different than all these idiots claiming that the DOJ executing a search warrant for Mar O Lago is a sign of the weaponization of the DOJ.

Again, respecting the law means you award it respect regardless of it's results. It's the only way it can function properly.

And no it is not perfect. In my view though the alternative is a legal system that is much more arbitrary. A system were "justice" is determined by feelings.
Then you are missing my point, there is no reason to believe in law and order , when judges are selected by the ability to control them. I don't respect the laws in this country as it is now. I don't respect the police because of the number of them that are police for the multiple sick reasons that many of them are and not being held to the fire in regard to their action. These things have to be fixed before i will ever respect law and order in this country. It is a police force to accommodate the golden few at the top. WE are lucky because we live in a democracy/r where things can be fixed. Trump is guilty. And yes, if he is found not guilty, it will be for the wrong reasons and a travesty for justice. You are talking to the wrong person on this issue,

When scum bag is found guilty of these charges, then there are a couple dozen Right wing politicians that are guilty as he is for supporting his crimes.

Then you are missing my point, there is no reason to believe in law and order , when judges are selected by the ability to control them. I don't respect the laws in this country as it is now. I don't respect the police because of the number of them that are police for the multiple sick reasons that many of them are and not being held to the fire in regard to their action. These things have to be fixed before i will ever respect law and order in this country. It is a police force to accommodate the golden few at the top. WE are lucky because we live in a democracy/r where things can be fixed. Trump is guilty. And yes, if he is found not guilty, it will be for the wrong reasons and a travesty for justice. You are talking to the wrong person on this issue,

Or any issue.

Forum List

Back