It's not just white people. Dems are losing normal voters of all races

To simplify.

Democrats generally support severe discrimination against men, such as Presumption of Guilt. They view all men as oppressors and potential criminals. This is pure sexism.

Many Republicans support somewhat Racist agenda against Minorities -- not as racist as Democrats had a century ago but still racist. Some Republicans are much more racist on this very forum.

It is not good vs. evil. It is evil vs. evil.

interesting study from the Intercept

Democrats are losing "normal" thinking voters?

If they are normal thinking, why did they vote democrat in the first place?

I smell a rat here.

Oh well, if it's true then there is only one thing to do and that is increased the illicit drug trade, not that it would be possible as robust as it is today.

Just keep that border open so we can have those illicit drugs and cheap labor and those sex slaves.

America can't get enough of those over the border commodities.

interesting study from the Intercept

The Intercept???

LMAO. What a retarded rag that is. Most of their "journalists" are nothing more than whiney Snowflakes that got their job because of their race or color.....and NOT because of any skills, intellect, or active brain cells they are supposed to have!!!

This is where democrats start fucking republicans up by using the same culture wars strategy.

You hope.....you hateful little hate monger
Don't you worry......

7M0hgB7EgHSfBS161EZW9xu0B8Xslf1SSyGOE-GM0DFfhD9J-I5KGGbqpiOu2I-THLwdT4ea8KWBqEQ2xqAmXgvwM9lSH_cg6DV8k5Lgx3jTZEcU0yoWMndTNOA741rK4tT03JMN

To simplify.

Democrats generally support severe discrimination against men, such as Presumption of Guilt. They view all men as oppressors and potential criminals. This is pure sexism.

Many Republicans support somewhat Racist agenda against Minorities -- not as racist as Democrats had a century ago but still racist. Some Republicans are much more racist on this very forum.

My buddy is a MAGA supporter, does that make him more racist against Minorities?

20190825_203003.jpg

To simplify.

I am a man and I vote democrat. I don't agree with that assessment of Democrats. Democrats aren't perfect, but seeing all men as oppressors and criminals, no. And what republicans support is as racist as things were a century ago. We're talking about the 1920's and republicans weren't much help at that time.

Last edited:
You hope.....you hateful little hate monger
Don't you worry......

7M0hgB7EgHSfBS161EZW9xu0B8Xslf1SSyGOE-GM0DFfhD9J-I5KGGbqpiOu2I-THLwdT4ea8KWBqEQ2xqAmXgvwM9lSH_cg6DV8k5Lgx3jTZEcU0yoWMndTNOA741rK4tT03JMN
There is no place in hell waiting for me. You have fooled yourself into be;ieving that opposition to whites who are racists is racism against all whites. What you are saying with this is that YOU believe racism is an inhrerent part of whiteness and that we must accept it.

That is incorrect.

To simplify.

I have never voted in any Presidential election -- in NY it has no effect.

Everyone bases their decision on a combination of factors.

Forum List

Back