it's not God's way...

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
to scream, to rant, to break things, to rant and rave... this is not God's way...

So a person says about what God's Way Is.

I personally do not have that close of a knowledge to be able to say, 'that is NOT God's Way'.

I personally do not have that intimate knowledge to be able to tell others, 'that is NOT God's Way'.

I do know that God's Way Is Christ Messiah pointing to The Heavenly Father. I DO have knowledge that this IS God's Way but to say to scream, to rant, to break things, to rant and rave IS not God's Way is not for me nor my life nor my sincere life experiences to be able to say, with certainty and as with sureness, that I have that close of an intimate knowledge of Who God IS to be able to share this kind of 'characteristic' quality of God to/with others without having to have any 'fear' of spreading slander or libel... that 'that is not God's Way'.

So what about getting upset with friends or family who bring in apostasies urging loved ones to move away, to go beyond the (J)ordan to go and serve other gods whom IS not The LORD God Christ Messiah? Should I get upset if these were to occur or should I not get upset but rather practice God's Way by showing, pointing to, by introducing, Christ Messiah; making Christ Messiah 'more' clear; making Christ Messiah more understandable?? I must decrease; He must increase....type of thing...

This is a possibility but did you not read what occurred when speedy sentencing towards these 'intruders' were/was not applied? Some were unspared.

Acts 20:29 "For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock."

So what think ye? What is 'to love' one another? To save life or to have life destroyed? To save life already in the flock or to want to 'save' life which are trying to enter into the flock?

To save those that are/have already escaped the wolves and their snares....

*knock knock
who goes there?
Me. grandma.
*open door
My, grandma. what large teeth you have.
It's to talk with you clearer with.
Did you say something, Grandma? Would you like to come in?

Celebration!

Grandma and Grandson/Granddaugher has been Re-united!!! woohoo!!

Even wolves share 'love' properly. :)

Grandma wolf scolds grandson wolf... 'treat your sister better, will you? After all she is your sister. How would you feel if she got hurt'?

Last edited:
to scream, to rant, to break things, to rant and rave... this is not God's way...

John 2:13-16

13 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”

Yup, God's way...

... by introducing, Christ Messiah; making Christ Messiah 'more' clear; making Christ Messiah more understandable?? I must decrease; He must increase....type of thing...

The word Messiah means "anointed" "anointed one", Same as well the word Christ means "anointed".

Why then you say "anointed anointed" (Christ messiah)? To make it "more understandable"?

The common error is to think that the name is Jesus and his last name is Christ, as in Jesus Christ.

This is a great grammatical error. The correct way to say it in English is Christ Jesus.

This is because when the word Christ is translated in English then becomes as Anointed. This word "anointed" is and adjective and a title. Like you never say David King but King David, same as well you never say Jesus Anointed but Anointed Jesus.

No matter how it is written in Greek in the New Testament, because probably the writter was an ignorant, but you, you are not such kind of ignorant and your duty is to write and pronounce the title the proper way, which is Christ Jesus.

Doing so, you'll never be confused anymore and say again "anointed anointed" but just "anointed" the way is intended -but wrongly stated- in your message.

Forum List

Back