It's no wonder Signature bank went belly up - Go woke, go broke.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They were the third-largest bank failure in US history. Signature Bank had $88 billion in deposits and $110 billion in assets at the end of 2022, and 89.7% of their deposits were not FDIC insured.

"Their executive team spent millions of dollars to produce music videos & TV shows about themselves Try not to cringe as you watch this:"

They were the third-largest bank failure in US history. Signature Bank had $88 billion in deposits and $110 billion in assets at the end of 2022, and 89.7% of their deposits were not FDIC insured.

What do you think this tells us about the bank's "customers"?

All you are doing is exposing your massive financial ignorance.

These bank collapses have nothing to do with wokism, Ukraine, Jewish conspiracies, UFOs, Mexicans, China, global warming, the fleas on a whore's back, or the alcohol content of rum.

All you are doing is exposing your massive financial ignorance.

These bank collapses have nothing to do with wokism, Ukraine, Jewish conspiracies, UFOs, Mexicans, China, global warming, the fleas on a whore's back, or the alcohol content of rum.

OH? Not having a CRO for 8 of the last 9 months was not as issue for SVB? Really?

And so how are the banks doing? Maddow spent her entire hour attempting to instill confidence in the banks last night.
Today it's difficult to get objective news on the situation. Is there a news black out?
RT.com has a story but it's not exactly on topic for this thread so I'll just leave it there.

RT (and Donald) would love our banking system to collapse

Had zero to do with “woke” and everything to do with lack of liquidity.. again
Can that be translated into 'lack of confidence in the USD?

It could be that China would be the best bet for getting the situation back under control?

'Go Woke, Go Broke' might be one of the best slogans of all time. Not saying it is true, just one of those c campaign sticker slogans that people will remember years from now, when humans no longer have an assigned gender, and we are all neutral.

RT (and Donald) would love our banking system to collapse
No, not really. Canada's banking system is too closely tied to it. I'm just wondered how one can get the straight goods on the situation.

Maddow's concentrated efforts weren't comforting to me but it could have sold to the American people.

No, not really. Canada's banking system is too closely tied to it. I'm just wondered how one can get the straight goods on the situation.

Maddow's concentrated efforts weren't comforting to me but it could have sold to the American people.
If you don't want people to know you are a Kremlin troll...stop using RT (Russian state media) as a "source"

If you don't want people to know you are a Kremlin troll...stop using RT (Russian state media) as a "source"
I'm a Canadian and my interests are in Canada's best interests.

All grownups who have possession of their minds should be searching out information from all possible sources, and then evaluating the information objectively.

Regardless of the source, RT, Sputnik, Fox news, Msnbc, Oann, Stormfront, don't be tricked into fearing the source!

Forum List

Back