It's no wonder Signature bank went belly up - Go woke, go broke.

What does any of that have to do with their failing?

I have no idea in this particular case why they failed, however, their failure could be related to the people they hired.
If your #1 priority is NOT hiring the best most qualified and competent leaders with the proper financial background, and instead being more concerned about checking some boxes, then this could have something to do with their failure.

I'm a Canadian and my interests are in Canada's best interests.

All grownups who have possession of their minds should be searching out information from all possible sources, and then evaluating the information objectively.

Regardless of the source, RT, Sputnik, Fox news, Msnbc, Oann, Stormfront, don't be tricked into fearing the source!
Sorry dude...but you can take that Russian state media and shove it up your Putin troll ass

I have no idea in this particular case why they failed, however, their failure could be related to the people they hired.
If your #1 priority is NOT hiring the best most qualified and competent leaders with the proper financial background, and instead being more concerned about checking some boxes, then this could have something to do with their failure.
When that's your first phrase...just stop right there

Sorry dude...but you can take that Russian state media and shove it up your Putin troll ass
I'll leave the topic of the banks alone now until the situation develops one way or the other.
I don't want to be accused of being an influence on any of the forum's members.

I have no idea in this particular case why they failed,
You should. It's been explained daily for almost a week.

however, their failure could be related to the people they hired

Possibly, but right now I'm not seeing evidence of that.

Their focus is off

When you worry more about C priorities the A and B ones tend to get away from you.

0*ZXiyc4Xxe0NpWpFu

From what I can tell most major corporations today have their share of DEI, "wokeism," etc. and they are all chugging along like normal.

Some more than others, and should be boycotted...

American Airlines

Anheuser-Busch Companies Inc.

BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee

CarMax Inc.

Chobani

Clorox Co.

Coca-Cola Co.

Comcast NBCUniversal

Del Monte Foods, Inc.

Equitable

Farmers Insurance Group

Federal Reserve Banks (Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Kansas City, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Richmond, San Francisco and St. Louis)

Fidelity National Information Services Inc.

Franklin Templeton Investments

GameStop Corp.

General Mills Inc.

GlaxoSmithKline LLC

GODADDY Inc.

Google Inc.

H&R Block Inc.

Hallmark Cards Inc.

Hannaford Supermarkets

Hanover Insurance Group Inc.

Hershey Co.

Hertz Global Holdings Inc.

HILTON

Hyatt Hotels Corp.

IKEA Holding US Inc.

Iron Mountain Inc.

Johnson & Johnson

Kellogg Co.

Kohl's Corp.

Kroger Co.

Land O'Lakes Inc.

Liberty Mutual Group

Lowe's Companies Inc.

Marriott International Inc.

Mars Inc.

Mattel Inc.

McDonald's Corp.

Microsoft Corp.

NASDAQ Inc.

Nationwide

Nestlé USA Inc.

Office Depot Inc.

Papa John's International Inc.

PepsiCo Inc.

Procter & Gamble Co.

RingCentral Inc.

S.C. Johnson & Son Inc.

Scotts Miracle-Gro Company

Shell Oil Co.

Sherwin-Williams Co.

Sirius XM Radio Inc.

Sony Corporation of America

State Farm Group

Target Corp.

Tesla Inc.

T-Mobile USA Inc.

Twitter Inc.

United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS)

Verizon Communications Inc.

Walgreen Co.

Walmart Inc.

Walt Disney Co.

Wendy's Co.

Yelp Inc.

Zillow Group

You have no fucking clue what they spent their time on -- they could have spent it on visiting strip clubs for all we know.

Pretty obvious they sucked at their job, but that has nothing to do with wokeness.

I know they didn't spend much time being bankers, keeping up with the economic situations, and THAT is why they collapsed.

I know they didn't spend much time being bankers, keeping up with the economic situations, and THAT is why they collapsed.

That's not a controversial opinion, but blaming it on wokeness or corny advertising is silly.

Forum List

Back