It's my 10 year anniversary on USMB.

I don't think it's all that bad.
It's just the idiots have a better support group these days to support their fabrications.

I've suggested a TDS support group on here. (Btw, just hang in there everybody, in a couple more months we can start having Halloween fun on here again!! :D)

I want to thank all my American online chums on this site who have debated me and been open to understanding my experiences here over these years. There is no nation of people more welcoming, giving and open to debate than Americans and I hope this trait continues

Maybe we need to send a few million Demtards out of the country elsewhere for a few years to better appreciate your perspective! ITMT, if Trudeau is interested, I'll gladly trade him FIVE far lefties from here who think just like HIM, love Canada while HATING America in exchange to bring you here and make you a US citizen!

But at any rate, anything we can do to get you at least mentally away from Canada for a few hours each week is our pleasure.

Quite impressive to me that it's been 10 years today since I have been a member of this site (eerily the same day as Hiroshima). It has been quite educational for me and I hope it has been for you as well in terms of appreciating the vast difference between our two nations. This, regardless of what some of my other fellow countrymen, well paid I'm sure in some instances; attempt to suggest to you.

Hopefully there will be many more years for me on this earth and contributing on this site.

I want to thank all my American online chums on this site who have debated me and been open to understanding my experiences here over these years. There is no nation of people more welcoming, giving and open to debate than Americans and I hope this trait continues (and expands to other nations as well).

Thank you all.
Happy anniversary. Now leave.😎

I don't think it's all that bad.
It's just the idiots have a better support group these days to support their fabrications.

It's not That Bad considering how awful the interwebs are. USMB has been largely tolerant, which I greatly appreciate. ;)

Forum List

Back