Badger catching by hand....Who says our youth aren't tough?

Maybe there is hope, at least out in the hinterlands. ;)

OMG that badger is pissed as hell.

If some gigantic creatures suddenly flooded my den with huge buckets of water and then grabbed me by the neck and ears and held me up for the camera while laughing, I suppose I might be a little pissed off too. :21: I certainly wouldn't be in a good mood.

Couple years ago kids caught a massive Sturgeon out of a metro creek.
7c43aa-20190725-fish-boys.jpg

Nothing better than abusing animals.
I suspect they we removing it due to the damage to the field it was causing.....Better than a .22 in the ear when it came out of it's den.

Most damage caused by badgers results from digging in pursuit of prey. Open burrows create a hazard to livestock and horseback riders. Badger diggings in crop fields may slow harvesting or cause damage to machinery.

Badger Damage Identification - Nuisance Wildlife Management

icwdm.org/species/carnivores/badgers/badger-damage-identification/

Sorry it depicted strong utes. I know how you dems hate that. ;)

I suspect they we removing it due to the damage to the field it was causing.....Better than a .22 in the ear when it came out of it's den.

Most damage caused by badgers results from digging in pursuit of prey. Open burrows create a hazard to livestock and horseback riders. Badger diggings in crop fields may slow harvesting or cause damage to machinery.

Badger Damage Identification - Nuisance Wildlife Management

icwdm.org/species/carnivores/badgers/badger-damage-identification/

Sorry it depicted strong utes. I know how you dems hate that. ;)

Not really, I get to abuse animals in the country also.. I have no idea why you get yer panties in a wad over it.

Yeah...no.
1 in 5 high school students say they identify as trans/bi/gay
They are mind fucked
Yeah...

Except where are they taking those polls? NY Shitty, The Shitty of Autism TX and San Fransicko? The urban areas are gone, no doubt about it.

They are polling the cities already undergoing a rotting process, from the center to the periphery.

Forum List

Back