It's my 10 year anniversary on USMB.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Quite impressive to me that it's been 10 years today since I have been a member of this site (eerily the same day as Hiroshima). It has been quite educational for me and I hope it has been for you as well in terms of appreciating the vast difference between our two nations. This, regardless of what some of my other fellow countrymen, well paid I'm sure in some instances; attempt to suggest to you.

Hopefully there will be many more years for me on this earth and contributing on this site.

I want to thank all my American online chums on this site who have debated me and been open to understanding my experiences here over these years. There is no nation of people more welcoming, giving and open to debate than Americans and I hope this trait continues (and expands to other nations as well).

Thank you all.

Quite impressive to me that it's been 10 years today since I have been a member of this site (eerily the same day as Hiroshima). It has been quite educational for me and I hope it has been for you as well in terms of appreciating the vast difference between our two nations. This, regardless of what some of my other fellow countrymen, well paid I'm sure in some instances; attempt to suggest to you.

Hopefully there will be many more years for me on this earth and contributing on this site.

I want to thank all my American online chums on this site who have debated me and been open to understanding my experiences here over these years. There is no nation of people more welcoming, giving and open to debate than Americans and I hope this trait continues (and expands to other nations as well).

Thank you all.
You’re still a rookie.

I got a free trip to Las Vegas on my USMB 10th Anniversary

Contact a Mod and tell them you want your trip
They will pretend they don’t know what you are talking about, but keep hounding them till you get your trip

You earned it

Last edited:
1659798052073.png

Congrats. Now put the pedal to the metal.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:
Yay.
My Vegas trip is next year!!

USMB is a multi-billion dollar conglomerate
They can afford to reward their loyal posters

My only complaint was they put me in a room next to the USMB Mods Suite.
Drunken parties all night, hookers coming in and out
Wasn’t pretty

Last edited:
I got a free trip to Las Vegas on my USMB 10th Anniversary

Contact a Mod and tell them you want your trip
They will pretend they don’t know what you are talking about, but keep hounding them till you get your trip

You earned it

The hookers were an up charge though. :(

Thank you all.

You poor poor man. I've been here over 15 years. It only gets worse as time goes by.

:)

Forum List

Back