It's Mueller Time!

Does Mueller have Alzheimer’s? He seems totally senile.

I thought this guy was supposed to be sharp and precise. He doesn’t even understand English.
He's playing dumb.

He’s doing well. He can’t even answer the Dimms who are helping him with his answers.

He is fucking senile.

Refer to the report! Is all he keeps saying.

So he's not in bed with the dems then?

He can’t understand English. I wouldn’t trust a report of his on crayon colors.

Trust only Der Dopenfuhrer. :hhello:

"As you know, we are focusing on five instances of...."

How the fuck would he know that if he hadn't been coached?

Obstruction Obstruction Obstruction!

This will not go well for them. I think they've taken the bait, it's down in their gullet, hook line and sinker, and when Trump sets the hook, they're going to be reeled in and netted.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
You sure can tell this thing is one giant nothing burger.
All CNN is doing is rehashing old stories and rhetorical rehashing of old rhetorical stories.

Nothing new.
Gee... who predicted this?

Every single American should be kicking their own asses right now - we elected these worthless idiots.

Trump
View attachment 270746

Dems
images

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?
How many dumb democraps are going to claim after today that Muller said there really was collusion in the presence of none

They're angling for obstruction of justice now.

Trump is no "roadrunner". He's more like the husband in this video:

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
You sure can tell this thing is one giant nothing burger.

All CNN is doing is rehashing old stories and rhetorical rehashing of old rhetorical stories.
Nothing new.

Gee... who predicted this?

Every single American should be kicking their own asses right now - we elected these worthless idiots.
I got a good rep. :funnyface:

Mueller looks like he's shittin' bricks right now. :eek:

Either Mueller took a tranquilizer before the hearing or he's entered doddering mode.
Or he just doesn't want to be there like he's said.
Oh, I am sure the man who led the proven witch hunt against the President of the United States for 2 years doesn't want to be there and does not want to provide the American people (who paid millions for the Dem's coup attempt) with the Transparency they deserve, especially since there is so much damaging evidence out there against him, his co-conspirators, and his 'investigation'...like how the FBI / he knew as early as 2017 Trump and his team did NOT engage in 'collusion' but continued the investigation for 2 years.

As I said, at least he is content knowing Barr / the DOJ gave him an 'out' by telling him to stick to his plan of repeating 'It's In My Report'....

Obviously coached to answer Naboi's questions....They're the only ones that he didn't sputter and stammer before answering.

Good call. It will be easy to follow which questions Mueller knew about in advance. Right now he's not having any issue with following along Cohen's fast questioning.
He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....The difference in the clarity and rapidity of his answers to them vs. the repub questions is glaring.

I don't need to see anymore....Time to go to work.

He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....

You mean he's answering readily to the truths from his report. The case for obstruction has already been made and confirmed by Mueller in this hearing.

We are all Americans, (well not everyone on this board) but The Left seems to think they are something else.

When you try to warn The Left that they are committing political suicide with crap like this, and The American People sees them wasting all this time and money on a personal vendetta, and they go ahead with it anyways......then you can't feel sorry for them when not only does Trump get re-elected but he ends up with a Super Majority.

These fools think they can just Propagandize The Public and beat them over the head with lies all day until they manipulate the voters.

This isn't Nazi Germany, where there were limited outlets for information. People are turning off Leftist Media and finding out The Truth for themselves.

If POTUS “wanted”to fire Mueller, but DID NOT......how the mother fuck is that obstruction?
doesn't matter, one can't obstruct a hoax. it's a statute. And one has to have corrupt intent. if nothing was found than the defendant who knew he was innocent, was only defending his innocence. that is the law. no matter how fking bad you leftists want it to not be.

Last edited:
Mueller looks as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.

Yep, Sessions should not have recused himself.

Getting angry at bullshit is not an impeachable offense.

The fucking report PROVED that Sessions SHOULD NOT have recused himself.

What the fuck was that asshole trying to prove by talking about Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself?

SESSIONS HAD NO CONFLICT.

What the fuck was that asshole trying to prove by talking about Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself?

Obstruction, fool.
Which he did quite easily.

The case is closed.
Mueller is restricted to his report.
Drama, Emotional Political Theater
Truly nothing to see here worthwhile
LOL...

So..... Barr testified that Mueller was not restricted and could have made a determination in his report.
But now that Mueller is no longer employed by the DOJ and is a private citizen, he is restricted to the report and may not make a determination of criminality?

Too funny.
You cockroaches are all the same blah blah blah lol.

Either Mueller took a tranquilizer before the hearing or he's entered doddering mode.
Or he just doesn't want to be there like he's said.
Oh, I am sure the man who led the proven witch hunt against the President of the United States for 2 years doesn't want to be there and does not want to provide the American people (who paid millions for the Dem's coup attempt) with the Transparency they deserve, especially since there is so much damaging evidence out there against him, his co-conspirators, and his 'investigation'...like how the FBI / he knew as early as 2017 Trump and his team did NOT engage in 'collusion' but continued the investigation for 2 years.

As I said, at least he is content knowing Barr / the DOJ gave him an 'out' by telling him to stick to his plan of repeating 'It's In My Report'....

Did the squad ask any questions yet?

Not that I've seen, when did it start? 9?

Forum List

Back