It's Mueller Time!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?

Cancelled my golf game for tomorrow and will skip the bacon and eggs at the coffee shop to watch Mueller get put on the hot seat.....

Trump
upload_2019-7-23_23-46-42.jpeg

Dems
images

The case is closed.
Mueller is restricted to his report.
Drama, Emotional Political Theater
Truly nothing to see here worthwhile

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

How many dumb democraps are going to claim after today that Muller said there really was collusion in the presence of none

The ship has already sailed. Everyone but the Dems have long since moved on from this....not to mention, it's July. So not many people are going to be watching at any rate.

It's not just politically neutral for them to do this; I think it's harmful for the Dems. They basically have one more year to show Americans they have done ANYTHING worthwhile and they're doing....this.

Not a good look for them. Not good at all.

The Odd Squad of 4 is petering out....so the Democrats need to generate more trash about Trump to fill the headlines.
Trump is filing paperwork to sue Congress for harassment as we speak.
And that's really all this is....pure harassment.

(In answer to Frannie)

All of them...

Most people who watch today will not be looking for facts / truth. There will be little of either.

I saw all I needed to see when Meueller begged the Democrats not to subpoena him to appear before Congress to answer questions about his investigation, seeking desperately to avoid 'tranparency', much like a cockroach seeks to avoid the kitchen light when it comes on in the middle of the night.

Yes. He said he was going to, if subpoenaed. And the DOJ just told him to do that, as well.
The only fun part is going to be watching the mounting frustration on the faces of the committee members as Mueller calmly tells them nothing but what is in the report.

Yes. He said he was going to, if subpoenaed. And the DOJ just told him to do that, as well.
The only fun part is going to be watching the mounting frustration on the faces of the committee members as Mueller calmly tells them nothing but what is in the report.
I don't expect that.
I expect to hear a bunch of speeches and very little answers to questions.

I don't expect that.
I expect to hear a bunch of speeches and very little answers to questions.
Ah, yes, the speeches. Them too. You've just convinced me not to tune in.

Last I heard Mueller insisted that someone else be sweetie in with him to hold his hand.

No wonder Democrats tried to limit the hearing...

The case is closed.
Mueller is restricted to his report.
Drama, Emotional Political Theater
Truly nothing to see here worthwhile
LOL...

So..... Barr testified that Mueller was not restricted and could have made a determination in his report.
But now that Mueller is no longer employed by the DOJ and is a private citizen, he is restricted to the report and may not make a determination of criminality?

Too funny.

The key is to carefully lead Mr. Mueller into contradicting himself, so he can be pinched at the end of the hearing for Perjury and Obstruction.

Mueller, being the piece of shit he is, has a high priced lawyer by his side to help him get away with lying. If he wasn't guilty, he wouldn't need a lawyer.

The Republican leadership should bring some of the victims of Mueller's BFF Whitey Bulger into the audience to shake him up.

The key is to carefully lead Mr. Mueller into contradicting himself, so he can be pinched at the end of the hearing for Perjury and Obstruction.

Mueller, being the piece of shit he is, has a high priced lawyer by his side to help him get away with lying. If he wasn't guilty, he wouldn't need a lawyer.

The Republican leadership should bring some of the victims of Mueller's BFF Whitey Bulger into the audience to shake him up.

You, being the dummy you so often portray, don't realize that the "high priced lawyer by his side" is actually the man who was his chief of staff during the investigation. He will be sworn and will testify as well before the intel committee

Forum List

Back