It’s Mueller Report D-Day

'I'm Fucked,' And Other Damning Revelations From The Mueller Report | HuffPost

WASHINGTON ― “Oh my God,” President Donald Trump said. “This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked.”

That was how Trump reacted to the news that special counsel Robert Mueller had been appointed to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, according to Mueller’s report, which the Justice Department made public with several redactions Thursday morning.

The redacted document describes 10 instances in which Trump may have obstructed justice by using his authority to interfere with the special counsel’s investigation. Mueller declined to make a determination about whether the president obstructed justice.

Trump may have been saved from an obstruction of justice charge by his own aides’ refusal to follow his orders. “The President’s efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surround the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests,” Mueller wrote. Then-FBI Director James Comey ignored Trump’s request to stop investigating the president’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, who was later convicted of lying to the FBI; McGahn didn’t help fire Mueller, and later refused to lie about Trump’s demand that he do so; and Lewandowski and Dearborn didn’t pass along Trump’s message to Sessions.

giphy.gif

All I read is trump was shitting in his pants when the special counsel was appointed...what a little bitch hahaha

So, Barr's people were discussing the Report with White House people?

Big surprise there.

WE need Mueller to turn in his original report to Democrat House leadership now. Trump probably had entire pages thrown away.

Trump has a record of being a fraud, business cheat & liar, so why should we believe anything that comes out of his administration.
Holy Shit

:laughing0301:

You are so ass hurt, you need Prep-H.

I look forward to the weeping and gnashing of Leftard teeth.
Democrats lost an election they rigged, and now Democrats have lost an investigation they rigged.
Mueller appointed by the Trump Administration colluded with Democrats. Yep. that sounds about as stupid as you can get.

Hey Dave,

When will Pelosi do her job and call for the impeachment of Donnie Boy?

Why do you need all those investigations to waste taxpayer dollars when you have all the evidence, so impeach and commit political suicide...

Just admit it Dave this has all to do with the Birther nonsense and Benghazi investigations along with the criminal investigation against Hillary...

It is revenge and nothing more...

Democrats lost an election they rigged, and now Democrats have lost an investigation they rigged.
Mueller appointed by the Trump Administration colluded with Democrats. Yep. that sounds about as stupid as you can get.

Hey Dave,

Why do you need all those investigations to waste taxpayer dollars when you have all the evidence, so impeach and commit political suicide...

Just admit it Dave this has all to do with the Birther nonsense and Benghazi investigations along with the criminal investigation against Hillary...

Really? Benghazi was never anything to investigate. There was nothing illegal about the e0mails.

In the Mueller Report, we KNOW the shit Trump did. There is no comparison whatsoever.

Do Democrats push impeachment or just figure on voting him out. Certainly, there are enough Republicans to put country first to do so. Maybe figure on NY nailing the crooked bastard.

Maybe waiting for the Trump recession to kick in. Trump's tax cuts effects are winding down & the debt is picking up.

Get him voted out, keep the House & win the Senate & then indict him. Trump. Barr, ETAL.

Hey Dave,

Really? Benghazi was never anything to investigate. There was nothing illegal about the e0mails.

In the Mueller Report, we KNOW the shit Trump did. There is no comparison whatsoever.

Do Democrats push impeachment or just figure on voting him out. Certainly, there are enough Republicans to put country first to do so. Maybe figure on NY nailing the crooked bastard.

Maybe waiting for the Trump recession to kick in. Trump's tax cuts effects are winding down & the debt is picking up.

Get him voted out, keep the House & win the Senate & then indict him. Trump. Barr, ETAL.
Of course you don’t think an investigation into why our US Ambassador and three brave Americans were murdered. You hate America.

Forum List

Back