It’s Legal to Kill Babies, But Let’s Worry About a Gay Person’s Right to Cake

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
I like the article, the juxtaposition of two social, moral matters in this nation. The folly of what the media, the entertainment industry, liberal professors and the government deem is so right and so wrong.

I will tell you this. The reason people like me have a very difficult time saying “gay is ok” to students and to the world is not because we want to make their lives miserable. It is because as a Christian it is very sinful to promote sinfulness as though it is no big deal. Pre-marital sex is for all intents and purposes a sinful act. To what degree it is assigned to any particular person varies, and God alone is the judge of that. But don’t ask me to tell my children or your children that choosing to be gay is just great. Don’t ask me to tell them you are born gay and there is not a thing you can do about it. Even though some may be and I am sure God is just and merciful in dealing with that. But many many more are not born gay, no more than anyone is born bi-sexual. They are nurtured by a secular, hedonistic culture where anything goes and if it titillates you , do it. So I do not condone premarital sex because my Lord so instructs me. Do not be surprised some of us Christians, even those in Indiana, remain grieved about condoning homosexual sex as well. I do not judge you. But neither do I promote your choices as benign. We are all affected by the acts of those around us. You can vote your ways into our world such as gay marriage and legal abortion, and we will try to obey your laws, but we cannot publicly be endorsing it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It s Legal to Kill Babies But Let s Worry About a Gay Person s Right to Cake TheBlaze.com

A couple of weeks ago, a pregnant woman named Michelle Wilkins went to a home in Boulder, Colorado, looking to buy some baby clothes. The predator there, Dynal Lane, had placed an ad on Craigslist with the intent not of selling anything, but of stealing someone’s unborn child.

Lane accosted Mrs. Wilkins when she arrived at the house, cutting her uterus open with a knife, removing her baby and leaving her to bleed to death. Fortunately, the mother survived the attack, but sadly, her young daughter did not. Lane stowed the infant in an upstairs bathroom, where the little girl died alone in a cold bathtub.

Imagine the fear that beautiful child must have felt. Imagine the agony. Imagine the cruelty and selfishness of her slaughter. Imagine her light extinguished by the brutality and darkness of a cold, calculating killer.

Imagine justice for this innocent victim.

All you can do is imagine it, because in this life, there will be none.

[Note: The article was too long so the moderator shortened what could be shown here. You need to go to the link to understand the full gist of the article.]

Mod Edited: Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Listen to Matt’s latest podcast here. Contact Matt with general comments and speaking engagement request at [email protected]

Last edited:
1. This is not an "article". Its an op/ed. Learn to tell the difference.

2. No its not legal to kill babies.

3. If its between consenting adults, their sex life is none of your business.

4. Comparing a vicious, sick assault to homosexuality is just plain stupid.

10520828_10152563613796275_6359220111301329527_n_zps9a329484.jpg

The article points out the total sickness this nation, especially the media, is engulfed in.

They are filled with hedonism, and idle curiosities of stars. But they do not care about the deaths of innocents either abroad or in the wombs of mothers. The liberal media is filled with agenda and to hell with the needs of a nation or truth.

That woman in Colorado was not charged with murder because society wants the right to sin and not be held accountable.

Last edited:
1. This is not an "article". Its an op/ed. Learn to tell the difference.

2. No its not legal to kill babies.

3. If its between consenting adults, their sex life is none of your business.

4. Comparing a vicious, sick assault to homosexuality is just plain stupid.

yes....it is legal to kill babies.....you guys can deny it all you want, but those "unviable tissue masses" grow into human beings...not tomatoes............it is a baby and you guys don't mind if they are killed.....you just hide behind their size and ignore their humanity......

I like the article, the juxtaposition of two social, moral matters in this nation. The folly of what the media, the entertainment industry, liberal professors and the government deem is so right and so wrong.

I will tell you this. The reason people like me have a very difficult time saying “gay is ok” to students and to the world is not because we want to make their lives miserable. It is because as a Christian it is very sinful to promote sinfulness as though it is no big deal. Pre-marital sex is for all intents and purposes a sinful act. To what degree it is assigned to any particular person varies, and God alone is the judge of that. But don’t ask me to tell my children or your children that choosing to be gay is just great. Don’t ask me to tell them you are born gay and there is not a thing you can do about it. Even though some may be and I am sure God is just and merciful in dealing with that. But many many more are not born gay, no more than anyone is born bi-sexual. They are nurtured by a secular, hedonistic culture where anything goes and if it titillates you , do it. So I do not condone premarital sex because my Lord so instructs me. Do not be surprised some of us Christians, even those in Indiana, remain grieved about condoning homosexual sex as well. I do not judge you. But neither do I promote your choices as benign. We are all affected by the acts of those around us. You can vote your ways into our world such as gay marriage and legal abortion, and we will try to obey your laws, but we cannot publicly be endorsing it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It s Legal to Kill Babies But Let s Worry About a Gay Person s Right to Cake TheBlaze.com

A couple of weeks ago, a pregnant woman named Michelle Wilkins went to a home in Boulder, Colorado, looking to buy some baby clothes. The predator there, Dynal Lane, had placed an ad on Craigslist with the intent not of selling anything, but of stealing someone’s unborn child.

Lane accosted Mrs. Wilkins when she arrived at the house, cutting her uterus open with a knife, removing her baby and leaving her to bleed to death. Fortunately, the mother survived the attack, but sadly, her young daughter did not. Lane stowed the infant in an upstairs bathroom, where the little girl died alone in a cold bathtub.

Imagine the fear that beautiful child must have felt. Imagine the agony. Imagine the cruelty and selfishness of her slaughter. Imagine her light extinguished by the brutality and darkness of a cold, calculating killer.

Listen to Matt’s latest podcast here. Contact Matt with general comments and speaking engagement request at [email protected]

Um...You seem to be implying with the title that killing babies is worse yet are whining about gays. Explain please? Getting a headache thinking down to your level.

Wait a minute...I saw a lady go to jail the other day for killing her baby. Someone needs to tell the defense its legal or the OP is a jackass. One or the other

Um...You seem to be implying with the title that killing babies is worse yet are whining about gays. Explain please? Getting a headache thinking down to your level.

I think I explained well enough in my top post comment. But to reiterate partially --- the media and the liberal nation are in the business of secular humanism is god. Any kind of sexual act cannot be considered immoral. Anyone who dares try to pass a law showing some restraint is a bigot and the enemy. Anyone who thinks abortion is wrong is some kind of fundamentalist or extremist "pushing their religion down our throats." Anyone against gay marriage is a homophobe, and, rejoice, you now have 90% of clueless youth and young adults singing your praises.

And now we can cut a child out of the womb of a very pregnant mother and kill it, but not be charged with murder. Just a microcosm of the sickness you find so right or so delightful.

Wait a minute...I saw a lady go to jail the other day for killing her baby. Someone needs to tell the defense its legal or the OP is a jackass. One or the other

See...she was probably sent to prison for practicing medicine without a license......since had she killed her baby when it was small enough she could have gotten away with it....

See...she was probably sent to prison for practicing medicine without a license......since had she killed her baby when it was small enough she could have gotten away with it....

No it was murdering a child

The article points out the total sickness this nation, especially the media, is engulfed in.

They are filled with hedonism, and idle curiosities of stars. But they do not care about the deaths of innocents either abroad or in the wombs of mothers. The liberal media is filled with agenda and to hell with the needs of a nation or truth.

That woman in Colorado was not charged with murder because society wants the right to sin and not be held accountable.
Your thread only points out the sickness common to most on the right, particularly the propensity to lie.

Your thread only points out the sickness common to most on the right, particularly the propensity to lie.

You sound content. I am happy for you.

Forum List

Back