It's kind of deflating when a pretty girl responds to my Craigslist ad and when I send her my pic

Pretty people dont fuck ugly people

Sorry bro all your pretty slut are belong to us

Go get yourself a nice pleasant ugly girl who cooks and does dishes
Bonus if she does the bathrooms ...then you can marry her

I'm fuckin bored to lol

she had it all man. I sent my pic and then hopped in the shower thinking I would get a reply once I got out and nothing. She was a FLOWER!!
Well, if you're well-hung, send her a pic of the old johnson. Maybe THAT will get her attention.....

How old are you? No woman ever thinks well of a man who sends her an unsolicited dick pic.
Or so you think..
Ofc..1/2 of those that do solicit them are dudes.

These are the laws of the internet. :badgrin:

il_fullxfull.379405942_h3ny.jpg

Pretty people dont fuck ugly people

Sorry bro all your pretty slut are belong to us

Go get yourself a nice pleasant ugly girl who cooks and does dishes
Bonus if she does the bathrooms ...then you can marry her

I'm fuckin bored to lol

she had it all man. I sent my pic and then hopped in the shower thinking I would get a reply once I got out and nothing. She was a FLOWER!!
Well, if you're well-hung, send her a pic of the old johnson. Maybe THAT will get her attention.....

The zoom on his camera doesn't work!

she never responds back:(

woke up this morning and had a reply to myCL ad about being relaxing at my place with a nice lady to get me through this depressing time. She was very pretty and I was trying to decide what pic to send her and finally sent it. I didnt overreact right away when I didnt hear anything after a couple of hours because I figured she was headed to work but after all day I felt like HERMAN MONSTER LOL

Sucks man, I had the writing skills to get a reply from a woman who looks like she belongs in the MOVIES and chose the wrong fucking pic

I may just call out sick tomorrow, Im feel like shit

Next time, send a pic from the waist up

How many guys married the first girl they ever dated? Almost none. That's life.

I was once pretty pathetic, myself, when it came to dating. Not as pathetic as fbj, of course; nobody is •THAT• pathetic, other than fbj himself. By the time I was in my thirties, I'd been on perhaps half a dozen first dates, none of which led to a second date, or anything beyond that.

Then, through an improbable series of events, I was put together with a woman I'd met online, over a Fidonet forum. (This was long before the Internet was anything of which the general public was aware, or to which it had access. Fidonet was something much more primitive.) A week from today, she and I will observe our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.

I thought "Fido Net" was a place to get dogs?

Pretty sad there Cowgurl. Gotta hunt pussy on craigs eh ? Que lastima.
Shit. I just go to the doc and she says" get up here so I can examine you".
I simply say: 'You first guapa". Quit dat grinnin' and drop that
linen !
View attachment 320079

well looks like it was a good move I just used the wrong fucking picture

she never responds back:(

woke up this morning and had a reply to myCL ad about being relaxing at my place with a nice lady to get me through this depressing time. She was very pretty and I was trying to decide what pic to send her and finally sent it. I didnt overreact right away when I didnt hear anything after a couple of hours because I figured she was headed to work but after all day I felt like HERMAN MONSTER LOL

Sucks man, I had the writing skills to get a reply from a woman who looks like she belongs in the MOVIES and chose the wrong fucking pic

I may just call out sick tomorrow, Im feel like shit
I though Craigslist stopped personal ads like two years ago

people post under ads in the community section under activities

Dude, where is your self-respect?

If she is not responding to you for the pic you sent, then she isnt worth the fucking time anyway.

Go for the gals that like you, and if they dont like you you are better off knowing right up front.

Also, you could start looking for blind girls. :D

It was deflating because it was an ad about intimate encounter and dinner and the fact that she was so hot made me so down

it was an ad requesting a pretty women to help me COPE with new life and I thought I hit the jackpot

she was "peach pie" material

If she is not responding to you for the pic you sent, then she isnt worth the fucking time anyway.

Go for the gals that like you, and if they dont like you you are better off knowing right up front.

It was deflating because it was an ad about intimate encounter and dinner and the fact that she was so hot made me so down

it was an ad requesting a pretty women to help me COPE with new life and I thought I hit the jackpot

sounds like you just want a whore, and I am sure there are plenty that are attractive enough, though I dont really know.

sounds like you just want a whore, and I am sure there are plenty that are attractive enough, though I dont really know.

She didnt come off that way

Forum List

Back