It's kind of deflating when a pretty girl responds to my Craigslist ad and when I send her my pic

Pretty people dont fuck ugly people

Sorry bro all your pretty slut are belong to us

Go get yourself a nice pleasant ugly girl who cooks and does dishes
Bonus if she does the bathrooms ...then you can marry her

I'm fuckin bored to lol
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

Why?

I was a very pretty wife when we got hitched 147 years ago, and I've been a great wife!

Pretty much.

Kinda sorta.

Most of the time.

How many guys married the first girl they ever dated? Almost none. That's life.

I was once pretty pathetic, myself, when it came to dating. Not as pathetic as fbj, of course; nobody is •THAT• pathetic, other than fbj himself. By the time I was in my thirties, I'd been on perhaps half a dozen first dates, none of which led to a second date, or anything beyond that.

Then, through an improbable series of events, I was put together with a woman I'd met online, over a Fidonet forum. (This was long before the Internet was anything of which the general public was aware, or to which it had access. Fidonet was something much more primitive.) A week from today, she and I will observe our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.

Congrats and good job!
Thanks for bringing some sanity back to this thread, deanna. Nicely done.

I'm fuckin bored to lol
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Why?
Because all the other guys will want to steal her from you.

It's funny how this thread devolved into talk of guys and their johnsons. I guess that IS a normal progression among normal straight guys that aren't afraid to talk about johnsons. But I could just be being a stupid PRICK in these thoughts. All I know is when you've seen one johnson, you HAVEN'T seen them all.....

This is a little known fact, but LBJ stands for Large Black Johnson.

True story.
But wait, president LBJ wasn't a black man, he just wished to see ALL black men hung. He REALLY was QUITE a racist.
Oops, it looks like I'm responsible for sending this thread off the rails, sorry about that. But it WAS fun doing so.....

It's all good.

Now, if you had added some sort of slippery slope, the Johnson derailment might have been too fubar for public viewing, but all is good.

It's funny how this thread devolved into talk of guys and their johnsons. I guess that IS a normal progression among normal straight guys that aren't afraid to talk about johnsons. But I could just be being a stupid PRICK in these thoughts. All I know is when you've seen one johnson, you HAVEN'T seen them all.....

This is a little known fact, but LBJ stands for Large Black Johnson.

True story.
But wait, president LBJ wasn't a black man, he just wished to see ALL black men hung. He REALLY was QUITE a racist.
Oops, it looks like I'm responsible for sending this thread off the rails, sorry about that. But it WAS fun doing so.....

It's all good.

Now, if you had added some sort of slippery slope, the Johnson derailment might have been too fubar for redemption, but all is good.
He-he, slippery slope and Johnson derailment in the same sentence is a remarkable use of words. Bravo! And I promise I WON'T bring up any more talk about Johnsons on this thread. I WILL be Johnson-free, as it were, in any additional posts I may make for this thread. Thank you.

I'm fuckin bored to lol

Why?

No worries if you picked the right girl.

I'm fuckin bored to lol

she had it all man. I sent my pic and then hopped in the shower thinking I would get a reply once I got out and nothing. She was a FLOWER!!
Well, if you're well-hung, send her a pic of the old johnson. Maybe THAT will get her attention.....

How old are you? No woman ever thinks well of a man who sends her an unsolicited dick pic.

I'm fuckin bored to lol

she had it all man. I sent my pic and then hopped in the shower thinking I would get a reply once I got out and nothing. She was a FLOWER!!
Well, if you're well-hung, send her a pic of the old johnson. Maybe THAT will get her attention.....

How old are you? No woman ever thinks well of a man who sends her an unsolicited dick pic.
Dragonlady -- over 21000 posts and still no discernable sense of humor.

I'm fuckin bored to lol

He-he, it was all in fun, OL. Lighten up and go smoke some reefer. I have a feeling you DO occasionally indulge in that nasty habit.....

I'm fuckin bored to lol

Dragonlady -- over 21000 posts and still no discernable sense of humor.
Well, that's the problem with virtually EVERY liberal lunatic that posts on here. Absolutely NO sense of humor. Very sad.

I'm fuckin bored to lol

Why?

No worries if you picked the right girl.
THAT is very true.

I'm fuckin bored to lol

Why?

I was a very pretty wife when we got hitched 147 years ago, and I've been a great wife!

Pretty much.

Kinda sorta.

Most of the time.
Not the first time I've posted this song in a fbj thread:

Well, that's the problem with virtually EVERY liberal lunatic that posts on here. Absolutely NO sense of humor. Very sad.

Humorless leftists. My only question has to do with cause and effect.

Do people become leftists because they are humorless or do people become humorless because they are leftists?

These dolts use the late 60's East German apparacthic as their template in life.

Humorless leftists. My only question has to do with cause and effect.

Do people become leftists because they are humorless or do people become humorless because they are leftists?

These dolts use the late 60's East German apparacthic as their template in life.
Yep, all QUITE true. I have a feeling being brainwashed and one's sense of humor are closely connected. I truly believe the insane and inane posts we see from the liberal lunatics on here have to be at least somewhat caused by years and years of watching the likes of CNN or MSNBC. I believe if one hears the same lies told enough times, it becomes truth to those hearing those repeated lies. In effect, this IS brainwashing. My best friend, who is unfortunately at times, a RAVING liberal lunatic, has been brainwashed and has lost what little sense of humor he DID have. I have not seen him laugh or even smile since his beloved Hildebeast got shot down in November of 2016. We remain friends because we have many other common interests besides politics, and we've had to agree to NOT talk politics at all. Once in a while he'll slip up and start talking shit about our president. I just laugh and don't reply. And change the subject as swiftly as I can. Even my own father, who was a staunch Republican and conservative his whole adult life, suddenly switched to being an angry, VERY anti-Trump Dem in the last few months leading up to the 2016 election. His complete change was quite mystifying. I truly believe it was from watching LOTS of CNN and MSNBC in the year or so leading up to the election. He watched a LOT of cable news, and the hideously biased news networks were unquestionably a big part of his viewing. His sense of humor, which had always been in abundance, almost completely disappeared after the 2016 election. He DID have an onset of serious health problems, which he sadly succumbed to in August of last year, this no doubt caused some of his sense of humor to wane. But it disappeared almost completely after he "converted" from a conservative to a liberal. I truly believe he, like my best friend, WAS brainwashed by our media. No other explanation makes sense. Sorry for rambling, but I feel I had to be detailed in my explanation for WHY I believe brainwashing IS the underlying reason for people to be SO convinced that lies are the truth, and unfortunately this brainwashing also seems to rob one of their sense of humor.

I'm fuckin bored to lol

Why?
Ah, but if she's yours, they can't do that. :)

My 1st ex was like that. 2nd one too, come to think of it.

I'm fuckin bored to lol

Why?

They may just borrow her for a quicky.

Dude, where is your self-respect?

If she is not responding to you for the pic you sent, then she isnt worth the fucking time anyway.

Go for the gals that like you, and if they dont like you you are better off knowing right up front.

Also, you could start looking for blind girls. :D

I'm fuckin bored to lol

Why?

They may just borrow her for a quicky.
No. All teh quickies are belong to me.

A man's fave words: "Oh, alright, but hurry up!"

Forum List

Back