It's kind of deflating when a pretty girl responds to my Craigslist ad and when I send her my pic

she never responds back:(

woke up this morning and had a reply to myCL ad about being relaxing at my place with a nice lady to get me through this depressing time. She was very pretty and I was trying to decide what pic to send her and finally sent it. I didnt overreact right away when I didnt hear anything after a couple of hours because I figured she was headed to work but after all day I felt like HERMAN MONSTER LOL

Sucks man, I had the writing skills to get a reply from a woman who looks like she belongs in the MOVIES and chose the wrong fucking pic

I may just call out sick tomorrow, Im feel like shit

Oh God you didnt post your graduation picture??

Say it's not so ..
16dcd11da75f5df05edba279956c6f4b.jpg

Pretty people dont fuck ugly people

Sorry bro all your pretty slut are belong to us

Go get yourself a nice pleasant ugly girl who cooks and does dishes
Bonus if she does the bathrooms ...then you can marry her

I'm fuckin bored to lol

she had it all man. I sent my pic and then hopped in the shower thinking I would get a reply once I got out and nothing. She was a FLOWER!!
Well, if you're well-hung, send her a pic of the old johnson. Maybe THAT will get her attention.....

What makes you think he didn't...

and she laughed herself to death.
You DO have a point. But I thought all black men, like fbj claims to be, WERE well-hung? Maybe that's just a myth? I don't know. What I DO know is one of the funniest lines in Blazing Saddles, which I didn't understand the first time I saw the film because I was too young to get the joke, was when some of Cleavon Little's character's friends were surprised to see he was still alive. One of them said, "We thought you was hung", to which Cleavon replied without missing a beat and with a big grin on his face, "They was right".

Maybe that's just a myth?

Having done strip searches in my job as a prison guard, I can assure you....

it's a myth
So you're saying fbj MAY not be representative of the myth? Poor guy, ugly AND poorly hung? He'll have to take matters into his own hand(s).....

Anyone in the service can tell you the same thing but when one does show up....frightening. One guy about 5'4". Little Jamaican mon, mon.
I joked with and told him "when you get home just paint that thing yellow and hire on as a portable speed bump". Fuckin ridiculous

woke up this morning and had a reply to myCL ad about being relaxing at my place with a nice lady to get me through this depressing time. She was very pretty and I was trying to decide what pic to send her and finally sent it. I didnt overreact right away when I didnt hear anything after a couple of hours because I figured she was headed to work but after all day I felt like HERMAN MONSTER LOL

Sucks man, I had the writing skills to get a reply from a woman who looks like she belongs in the MOVIES and chose the wrong fucking pic

I though Craigslist stopped personal ads like two years ago

How many guys married the first girl they ever dated? Almost none. That's life.

I was once pretty pathetic, myself, when it came to dating. Not as pathetic as fbj, of course; nobody is •THAT• pathetic, other than fbj himself. By the time I was in my thirties, I'd been on perhaps half a dozen first dates, none of which led to a second date, or anything beyond that.

Then, through an improbable series of events, I was put together with a woman I'd met online, over a Fidonet forum. (This was long before the Internet was anything of which the general public was aware, or to which it had access. Fidonet was something much more primitive.) A week from today, she and I will observe our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.

I'm fuckin bored to lol

she had it all man. I sent my pic and then hopped in the shower thinking I would get a reply once I got out and nothing. She was a FLOWER!!
Well, if you're well-hung, send her a pic of the old johnson. Maybe THAT will get her attention.....

What makes you think he didn't...

and she laughed herself to death.
You DO have a point. But I thought all black men, like fbj claims to be, WERE well-hung? Maybe that's just a myth? I don't know. What I DO know is one of the funniest lines in Blazing Saddles, which I didn't understand the first time I saw the film because I was too young to get the joke, was when some of Cleavon Little's character's friends were surprised to see he was still alive. One of them said, "We thought you was hung", to which Cleavon replied without missing a beat and with a big grin on his face, "They was right".

Maybe that's just a myth?

Having done strip searches in my job as a prison guard, I can assure you....

it's a myth
So you're saying fbj MAY not be representative of the myth? Poor guy, ugly AND poorly hung? He'll have to take matters into his own hand(s).....
But not to worry if he becomes a rich man. If a man has LOTS of money, bad looks and lack of a huge johnson become secondary..............It's ALL in the money, honey!

I was once pretty pathetic, myself, when it came to dating. Not as pathetic as fbj, of course; nobody is •THAT• pathetic, other than fbj himself. By the time I was in my thirties, I'd been on perhaps half a dozen first dates, none of which led to a second date, or anything beyond that.

Then, through an improbable series of events, I was put together with a woman I'd met online, over a Fidonet forum. (This was long before the Internet was anything of which the general public was aware, or to which it had access. Fidonet was something much more primitive.) A week from today, she and I will observe our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.

Congrats!

I think I recall reading somewhere that the 25th anniversary is considered the emollients and apparatus anniversary.

Just saying.

Anyone in the service can tell you the same thing but when one does show up....frightening. One guy about 5'4". Little Jamaican mon, mon.
I joked with and told him "when you get home just paint that thing yellow and hire on as a portable speed bump". Fuckin ridiculous
He-he! Lucky f*cker.....

I'm fuckin bored to lol

Not much of a flower if she's as shallow as you are.

Keep looking. Maybe you'll find some pretty gal that'll put up with your shit because she has the same amount of smarts as a corn kernel.

She sent you a fake pic and when she got your pic she saw how studly you are and knew she had no shot so she decided to save herself some rejection and try a less desirable person.

It's funny how this thread devolved into talk of guys and their johnsons. I guess that IS a normal progression among normal straight guys that aren't afraid to talk about johnsons. But I could just be being a stupid PRICK in these thoughts. All I know is when you've seen one johnson, you HAVEN'T seen them all.....

It wasn't a girl....it was IM2......

That almost made me snort copious amounts of pepsi out my nose.

It's funny how this thread devolved into talk of guys and their johnsons. I guess that IS a normal progression among normal straight guys that aren't afraid to talk about johnsons. But I could just be being a stupid PRICK in these thoughts. All I know is when you've seen one johnson, you HAVEN'T seen them all.....

This is a little known fact, but LBJ stands for Large Black Johnson.

True story.

It wasn't a girl....it was IM2......

That almost made me snort copious amounts of pepsi out my nose.
And a funnier thing is fbj didn't know who IM2 was.....

I'm fuckin bored to lol
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

True story.
But wait, president LBJ wasn't a black man, he just wished to see ALL black men hung. He REALLY was QUITE a racist.

True story.
But wait, president LBJ wasn't a black man, he just wished to see ALL black men hung. He REALLY was QUITE a racist.
Oops, it looks like I'm responsible for sending this thread off the rails, sorry about that. But it WAS fun doing so.....

Congrats and good job!

Forum List

Back