It's kind of deflating when a pretty girl responds to my Craigslist ad and when I send her my pic

Pretty sad there Cowgurl. Gotta hunt pussy on craigs eh ? Que lastima.
Shit. I just go to the doc and she says" get up here so I can examine you".
I simply say: 'You first guapa". Quit dat grinnin' and drop that
linen !

I did it. She asked me for a picture, I replied for hers to be sent first. She did it, but covering her face with a flower plant. I answered with a picture covering my face with a welder mask.

She laughed and she sent me a few pictures where she was resting sometimes on the sofa, on her backyard patio, etc. Problem was I found out going to her place was solely by taken a toll route. I found not worthy a 50 miles away relationship.

I had better luck with blind dates thru Craigslist. Two emails and there you go having a date at... I hate that place... I really feel the flavor of that food as pluaghhh!... but for some reason Craigslist women like to meet at Panera Bread... damn!

Only one of those women told me to meet at la Medeleine.

In many cases Craigslist men or women are not what they say they are but are just collectors of photos, and later they used them somewhere online.

Pretty sad there Cowgurl. Gotta hunt pussy on craigs eh ? Que lastima.
Shit. I just go to the doc and she says" get up here so I can examine you".
I simply say: 'You first guapa". Quit dat grinnin' and drop that
linen !

I did it. She asked me for a picture, I replied for hers to be sent first. She did it, but covering her face with a flower plant. I answered with a picture covering my face with a welder mask.

She laughed and she sent me a few pictures where she was resting sometimes on the sofa, on her backyard patio, etc. Problem was I found out going to her place was solely by taken a toll route. I found not worthy a 50 miles away relationship.

I had better luck with blind dates thru Craigslist. Two emails and there you go having a date at... I hate that place... I really feel the flavor of that food as pluaghhh!... but for some reason Craigslist women like to meet at Panera Bread... damn!

Only one of those women told me to meet at la Medeleine.

In many cases Craigslist men or women are not what they say they are but are just collectors of photos, and later they used them somewhere online.

I can close my eyes and think of all the hot women I met from craiglist between 2007 and 2011

LOL.....you miss the entire point. Ever take a chick who's the cashier at a paint store out to lunch ? Gun shop ? Chick who works at the hardware or auto parts store ? Waitress/bar tender ?

LOL.....you miss the entire point. Ever take a chick who's the cashier at a paint store out to lunch ? Gun shop ? Chick who works at the hardware or auto parts store ? Waitress/bar tender ?

I prefer the chick who works in a tall high rise building

you a sad mutherf•••er

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Forum List

Back