it's innocent until proven guilty

....in America and all civil countries, it's innocent until proven guilty.....so, the left has proven, again, to be like the nazis
..the left and blacks never want fair trials for WHITES
like the MBrown case and Stockley case---all the cases
..and don't try to say that dumbshit ''Floyd never got a trial'''......
Save your righteous indignation. Trump went right to 'Lock her up' and skipped over the charges and the trial. I don't recall the Right standing up and saying innocent until proven guilty.
It was the people in the room, not the Candidate Trump that was chanting "lock her up". It was the video of the burning of the Benghazi Embassy and 4 dead US citizens that was shown on the video(sound familiar there Peabrain), that was enough to put the sick bitch Hitlery in jail. But because the justice system of the brown turd, was in the tank for that failed candidate of a female, they let her walk, again......
I must have missed the time that Trump stopped the crowd from chanting since Hillary had been convicted of NOTHING and was innocent until proven guilty. The orange turd has been in control of the justice system for over 3 years and, so far as I know, there's been no investigation, charges, or trial for Hillary. Face it, you've been played by Don the Con.

What do we need a trial for, we seen it on the video. They can have a trial but it won't do any good, the cops should plead guilty.

My how quickly the sea changes tides. Last week you were doing the kicking chicken over free American people not social distancing, not wearing masks, reopening their businesses ahead of their governors' draconian lockdown dictums. In other words, last week you were a champion of (democrat) law and order. How surprised should we all be then when you come out this week against the rule of law simply because someone who shares your skin color (possibly, this is the internet) dies at the hands of the police? You leftist psychos will flip your wig on a dime you're so damn mercurial. Well, you can't have it both ways, either your "people" want to act civilized and follow all laws of the land, or they want to let loose their inner primitive and do their own renditions of Planet of the Apes in cities all across America. I'd advise them to make up their minds in hurry or a decision will be made for them. Act like a savage be treated like a savage and be forever labelled a savage.

....in America and all civil countries, it's innocent until proven guilty.....so, the left has proven, again, to be like the nazis

"....in America and all civil countries, it's innocent until proven guilty.....so, the left has proven, again, to be like the nazis "

Arbury got no trial

conservative christian trump supporters murdered him with NO TRIAL and they EXPECTED to just walk away from it

you are a typical conservative lying sack of human garbage

The two that shot him will go on trial. The same for Kate Steinle and all victims of murder. The same for Floyd. As far as I'm concerned, if you are found guilty of murder, you deserve the death penalty.

What do we need a trial for, we seen it on the video. They can have a trial but it won't do any good, the cops should plead guilty.

So Liberals want to start skipping trials now based on cellphone videos. smh

So Liberals want to start skipping trials now based on cellphone videos. smh

No by all means try him and the other 3, but we seen on the video the cops were guilty and should be sitting in jail.

The cop needs a trial to be made example of. Be serious. We are a nation of laws. The fact that there are bad cops does not change that. We should all be striving for law and order despite injustices that happen.
Not to mention the media cannot be trusted anymore.

That was proven in Furguson Mo
Also in the Treyvon case, nbc purposely edited the 911 tapes. To try to make Zimmerman a racist. That is dangerous.

Right. I think that Zimmerman carries a lot of the blame of what happened there, but even so, the news media should not edit things one way or the other to make something appear to be more or less than the reality. It does none of us a service and they are not doing their job. Actually the media is doing the opposite of their job many times.
They are the very reason why people turn to alternative information sources.

My how quickly the sea changes tides. Last week you were doing the kicking chicken over free American people not social distancing, not wearing masks, reopening their businesses ahead of their governors' draconian lockdown dictums. In other words, last week you were a champion of (democrat) law and order. How surprised should we all be then when you come out this week against the rule of law simply because someone who shares your skin color (possibly, this is the internet) dies at the hands of the police? You leftist psychos will flip your wig on a dime you're so damn mercurial. Well, you can't have it both ways, either your "people" want to act civilized and follow all laws of the land, or they want to let loose their inner primitive and do their own renditions of Planet of the Apes in cities all across America. I'd advise them to make up their minds in hurry or a decision will be made for them. Act like a savage be treated like a savage and be forever labelled a savage.

They should be sitting in jail with charges against them.

blacks = crime after crime after crime after crime--day after day after day after DAY--24/7 --365 days a year
EVENTUALLY you're going to have a death
DUH
....the cops are doing GREAT job at not killing considering all the crime they commit

It is “Innocent until proven guilty” in the court of law.

In the court of public opinion, there is a lesser standard.
so BURN down the town?????!!!!!!!!
HARASS the cop???
bullshit
you people are just like nazis
1590771905113.png

Where the hell have you been? The days of providing proof to confirm guilt are long gone. An allegation simply has to sound believable and the lefty idiots lose their minds. Again.

Save your righteous indignation. Trump went right to 'Lock her up' and skipped over the charges and the trial. I don't recall the Right standing up and saying innocent until proven guilty.
It was the people in the room, not the Candidate Trump that was chanting "lock her up". It was the video of the burning of the Benghazi Embassy and 4 dead US citizens that was shown on the video(sound familiar there Peabrain), that was enough to put the sick bitch Hitlery in jail. But because the justice system of the brown turd, was in the tank for that failed candidate of a female, they let her walk, again......
I must have missed the time that Trump stopped the crowd from chanting since Hillary had been convicted of NOTHING and was innocent until proven guilty. The orange turd has been in control of the justice system for over 3 years and, so far as I know, there's been no investigation, charges, or trial for Hillary. Face it, you've been played by Don the Con.
Right now, i wish that you would of been the Ambassador to Libya and had your dead ass dragged through the streets. Then when Hillary said "at this point what difference does it make that Aland is dead". I wouldnt give a shit.

The cop needs a trial to be made example of. Be serious. We are a nation of laws. The fact that there are bad cops does not change that. We should all be striving for law and order despite injustices that happen.

Also in the Treyvon case, nbc purposely edited the 911 tapes. To try to make Zimmerman a racist. That is dangerous.

Right. I think that Zimmerman carries a lot of the blame of what happened there, but even so, the news media should not edit things one way or the other to make something appear to be more or less than the reality. It does none of us a service and they are not doing their job. Actually the media is doing the opposite of their job many times.
Zimmerman, the Latino democrat that was a lawfully concealed carry permit holder, who was having his head beaten in, because the black thug Trayvon thought George was a fag? Wow, so you liberals do hate queers dont you?

To many questions over the many decades of her life. Perhaps the fact she is not a nice person and treats subordinates and people as crap is a reason. On election night of 2016 you saw her true colors. But not a word from the media.

Sadly it's only going to get worse. The police forces are being filled with Soros paid agents with the goal of undermining the rule of law in America. Here's an example of a turncoat traitor who is currently a police officer. I hope he is being watched, because this man is dangerous and supporter of criminals like the rioters and Floyd. The officers who eliminated Floyd should not have been fired, and they for sure should not have been arrested. If it were not for the protestors causing fear amongst the politicians, then our police officers would not have to worry about being arrested for just doing their job like they did in the Floyd incident. These protesters/rioters and cops like this loser in the video are the reason why good officers are facing jail time. Shame on these people.

*We have no idea how George Floyd died. The videos tells us nothing of his medical history or any comorbidities he may have had. For all we know he could have had cancer and that is what killed him. To assume he died because of the police officer's actions is premature and fueled by nothing but a hatred for the police and disrespect of the law. It's a shame the left has no interest in the truth, but is only interested ruining the lives of officers based on nothing but their hatred for law.

Last edited:

Zimmerman, the Latino democrat that was a lawfully concealed carry permit holder, who was having his head beaten in, because the black thug Trayvon thought George was a fag? Wow, so you liberals do hate queers dont you?

whatever dude. Zimmerman did not listen to the instructions from the cops and want on to pursue someone who had not commited a crime. I did not say Zimmerman was a murderer, but I feel he was partly to blame for what went down.
I'm going to call it the way I see it. All this queer fag bullshit? what the fuck are you even talking about?

whatever dude. Zimmerman did not listen to the instructions from the cops and want on to pursue someone who had not commited a crime. I did not say Zimmerman was a murderer, but I feel he was partly to blame for what went down.
I'm going to call it the way I see it. All this queer fag bullshit? what the fuck are you even talking about?
Treyvon's girlfriend was on the phone with him and she said he thought Zimmerman was a faget and went after him.

Right now, i wish that you would of been the Ambassador to Libya and had your dead ass dragged through the streets. Then when Hillary said "at this point what difference does it make that Aland is dead". I wouldnt give a shit.
Except Hillary NEVER said that. Putting a fabricated quote in quotes is essentially lying.

The actual quote was "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans," Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?" She was obviously referring to why they died that didn't matter.

Oh come on, Harm, I've seen dozens of people here already accuse Floyd of being GUILTY and his death warranted, just because he was:
  • Black
  • Likely a Democrat
  • Simply arrested by the police.
Both sides are wrong. The cop was wrong. Blacks are wrong for rioting and burning. Now an entire city will pay.

Cops need to have a modicum of civility and common sense in their handling of people, but people also need to respect the officer and cooperate with him as well.

Trump is culpable. John McCain would have stopped the chant, "lock her up" as he did in defending his opponent Obama. He let the chant go on during his rallies. In fact the man who coind the phrase is not a member of his administrtion - crony capitalism fed the swamp.

And consider these tweets just in the last day or two:

Of course the willful ignorant won't open either one of these links, thus I'll post one:

1590783030612.png

Forum List

Back