It's Happening Again - Homes Lost - Some Rent Control Needed

It is not YOUR home. "Your" insinuates ownership. You don't own it. Would you think it would be right if you owned an ounce of gold that you bought at $32 but you were limited at what you could sell it for in a market where it was worth $2K?
FALSE! And this is the first error that landlords and other high-horse landlords make. Whether renting or owning (and I've done both throughout my life) the domicile you live in is your HOME. Period.

Landlords often have the idea, that the houses, apartments, etc that they rent, are only their toys for them to play with. This warped notion is a big part of the problem.
Pieces of gold are not the # 1 element of human survival. Housing is (according to anthropologists)

Last edited:
FALSE! And this is the first error that landlords and other high-horse landlords make. whether renting or owning (and I've done both throughout my life) the domicile you live in is your HOME. Period.

Landlords often have the idea, that the houses, apartments, etc that they rent, are only their toys for them to play with. This warped notion is a big part of the problem.
Pieces of gold are not the # 1 element of human survival. Housing is (according to anthropologists)
And when you were buying that home that you "owned" What happened if you didn't pay the mortgage? You're a moron and not worthy of any more time.

They're closer to liberals than they are to conservatives.
Probably why liberals have been fellating them since 1917.
Hard to tell a modern day liberal from a communist. They are globalists
(ie. INTERnationalists) same as any communist ever was. Their economic policies are about the same. Look at Biden. He has no country. He doesn't care about the USA, He's wrecking it. Then he goes overseas and plays pattycake with the Europeans. Kisses China and Mexico's asses

And when you were buying that home that you "owned" What happened if you didn't pay the mortgage? You're a moron and not worthy of any more time.
Dumbass. That doesnt make that house not a HOME, to who's living in it. You don't get it. Have you ever rented ?

Got no idea what that is supposed to mean. And for a person who goes by the name "Concerned" American, you don't seem to be too concerned about thousands (actually millions) of your fellow Americans, who are being thrust into homelessness.
You've been on this earth for 75 years. If you are a parasite, I have no use for you. This country was built on hard labor. Not give aways. If you've gamed the system for your whole life then you've gotten more than your worth. Good night.

You've been on this earth for 75 years. If you are a parasite, I have no use for you. This country was built on hard labor. Not give aways. If you've gamed the system for your whole life then you've gotten more than your worth. Good night.
You ass. I've WORKED all my life. In machine shops, in motels, etc. I've NEVER gamed a system. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I served in the US Army + Army National Guard - I was combat engineer. I built M4T6 bridges - hardest work there ever has been in America.

What have YOU done ? Invested your money, and then sit on your lazy ass, while the profits roll in ?

Keeping housing rents from going up 50-100% in a single bound, is not gaming a system. It is keeping thieving, greedy landlords from destroying millions of peoples' lives, you blockhead.

Who

Who hasn't. I didn't like it. I bought MY OWN home and paid for it so I wouldn't have to be a parasite asking for rent control on SOMEBODY ELSE'S property.
Rent control under these conditions is not parasiting. In fact, I would call it just the OPPOSITE. It is the landlords who are parasiting upon the renters.

I dont know if you have any idea how drastic the situation is here in the Tampa Bay area, but if you do, and you still talk the way you do, then you would be about the lowest form of life that has ever existed on earth.

The most "weird idea" is landlords raising rents 45%, 64% 100%, and even more than that, and morons sitting blabbering that that is OK, while people are forced out of their homes.

They have rights.. and the property belongs to them.. They pay the mortgage, upkeep and taxes.

Private property is not a 100% right. If an interstate needs to be built, your private property is trash. If somebody decides to build a bowling alley next door to you, or a train track, goodbye to your peace and quiet. (and your property value)

There's plenty of ways that private property can be disaffected.

You're off on a tangeant which has NOTHING to do with property owners or landlords.

It helps a LARGE group of renters (all over most parts of the country). Landlords are stabbing the American people, especially older Americans, who have been paying taxes all their lives, while renting to rich foreigners, newly arrived with Biden's open doors.

These people never served in our military, never paid a dime to the US treasury, never worked here and helped our society to function, and they're getting the red carpet rolled out for them, by unscrupulous, money hungry landlords, in exchange for VOTES for Biden. Really sucks.

No landlords or property owners served in the military?

Private property is not a 100% right. If an interstate needs to be built, your private property is trash. If somebody decides to build a bowling alley next door to you, or a train track, goodbye to your peace and quiet. (and your property value)

Private property is not a 100% right.

Not if you're the one benefitting from the theft, eh tovarisch?

If an interstate needs to be built, your private property is trash

In that case, the government should pay compensation.

If somebody decides to build a bowling alley next door to you,

Local noise regulations.

Well, you do love theft.

Forum List

Back