It's Happening Again - Homes Lost - Some Rent Control Needed

Yes, you do. That's because you are a greed freak, vested interest landlord, who doesn't belong in this thread. You are neither left or right. You are lunatic.

Do you want to penalize the landlords or the banks and mortage holders to keep your rent low? Who should pay?

Forgetting so soon ? Maybe you need to be told again >>

I am one of the MOST Conservative posters this forum has ever had >>

1. I'm for mass deportation of all illegal aliens, and imprisonment of sanctuary city/state public officials.
2. Islam is banned in America by the Supremacy Clause. Therefore, all mosques should be shut down. All Korans eliminated.
3. Affirmative Action should be banned nationwide, and whites should be paid reparations$$, for 57 years of racial discrimination victimization.
4. CCW should be the law nationwide.
5. Gun free zones should be abolished.
6. Teachers should be trained and armed.
7. Police shootings that sparked riots, were mostly justified homicide.
8. Military equipment for police is a good idea.
9. Police budgets should be increased.
10. Homosexuals are sex pervert lunatics.
11. Tran sexual men should not be permitted to compete in women sports. And stop referring to them as she and her.
12. Gay "pride" is a coverup for gay shame (what is there to be proud of ?)
13. The 2020 election was stolen by massive fraud. Trump is the true POTUS.
14. The SCOTUS should uphold the Mississippi 15 week abortion law. Roe vs Wade should die.
15. Trump had the most extensive list of positive accomplishments of any president in US history.

I've posted 45,000 posts in this forum for 8 years. I am well known here as a staunch conservative, and solid Trump supporter. When you mischaracterize, all you do is shatter your credibility (if you ever had any). And lots of liberals oppose rent control, with most blue states having laws against it. You don't know what you're talking about.

What is the "supremecy clause" and why are we going to eliminate freedom of religion?

Why do white people deserve reparations?

You don't sound conservative, just stupid.

That has NOTHING to do with what I said. You have an exaggeration defect too. Your credibility is eroding. I said nothing about anything being free. Paying $600 or $700/mo, rather than $1-5,000/mo isnt having something "free".
Ahh.. so, just some free shit. Is there any maximum to the amount of free shit you want? Any limits at all on your desire for government to take care of you?

Last edited:
1. The number is enough of them to consolidate all rents of a particular region into one unaffordable level, abandoning the American poor & middle class.

2. What it would do is keep rents at levels that most people can pay, and prevent people from going homeless.

1. The number is enough of them to consolidate all rents of a particular region into one unaffordable level, abandoning the American poor & middle class.

So it's a big number? A really big number?

2. What it would do is keep rents at levels that most people can pay, and prevent people from going homeless.

Yes, restricting supply and increasing demand has always worked out so well every time it's been tried. You probably had hundreds of such success stories in your econ textbooks.

Imagine how much better the economy would do, especially for people like you, if the government restricted the supply and increased the demand for food and fuel. It'd be awesome!!!

I think it worked out very well recently in Venezuela.

Forgetting so soon ? Maybe you need to be told again >>

I am one of the MOST Conservative posters this forum has ever had >>

1. I'm for mass deportation of all illegal aliens, and imprisonment of sanctuary city/state public officials.
2. Islam is banned in America by the Supremacy Clause. Therefore, all mosques should be shut down. All Korans eliminated.
3. Affirmative Action should be banned nationwide, and whites should be paid reparations$$, for 57 years of racial discrimination victimization.
4. CCW should be the law nationwide.
5. Gun free zones should be abolished.
6. Teachers should be trained and armed.
7. Police shootings that sparked riots, were mostly justified homicide.
8. Military equipment for police is a good idea.
9. Police budgets should be increased.
10. Homosexuals are sex pervert lunatics.
11. Tran sexual men should not be permitted to compete in women sports. And stop referring to them as she and her.
12. Gay "pride" is a coverup for gay shame (what is there to be proud of ?)
13. The 2020 election was stolen by massive fraud. Trump is the true POTUS.
14. The SCOTUS should uphold the Mississippi 15 week abortion law. Roe vs Wade should die.
15. Trump had the most extensive list of positive accomplishments of any president in US history.

I've posted 45,000 posts in this forum for 8 years. I am well known here as a staunch conservative, and solid Trump supporter. When you mischaracterize, all you do is shatter your credibility (if you ever had any). And lots of liberals oppose rent control, with most blue states having laws against it. You don't know what you're talking about.

You're very convincing, right up to the point where you want to government to steal
from your landlord on your behalf.

When it suits your needs.
The discussion just highlights how useless the "left/right", "liberal/conservative" labels are. The op is a thoroughgoing reactionary statist - the polar opposite of a free market libertarian. Yet both camps are classified as "conservative".

What is the "supremecy clause" and why are we going to eliminate freedom of religion?

Why do white people deserve reparations?

You don't sound conservative, just stupid.
The Supremacy Clause is Article 6 Section 2 of the Constitution, declaring the Constitution and the laws of the US to be the supreme law of the land, thereby defining Islam as an illegal entity in America.

We are not eliminating freedom of religion, except for some liberals who think we must go against our religion, as in people being forced to provide wedding cakes for gays.

White people deserve reparations as compensation for whole lifetimes of losse$$$ from Affirmative Action discrimination against them.

You don't sound conservative, just IGNORANT.

Overwhelming, like a mob?
Like majority of population. We all know who the mobs are.

1640058688757.png

1640058808116.png

Ahh.. so, just some free shit. Is there any maximum to the amount of free shit you want? Any limits at all on your desire for government to take care of you?
Like I said, having normal rents, rather rip-off ones is not having anything free. Nice try.

:puhleeze:

One of the dumbest things anybody can do in USMB is to try to paint a long time clear cut conservative as a liberal. So you pretend that I'm some sort of leftist goofball who wants goodies from the government, huh ? LOL. See Post # 680.

When you mischaracterize, all you do is shatter your credibility (if you ever had any). And lots of liberals oppose rent control, with most blue states having laws against it. You don't know what you're talking about.

Some people have to be told twice. Ho hum. :icon_rolleyes: :slap:

And actually, if anybody in this thread is a liberal, it is you, and all the rest who are throwing in with Joe Biden's migrant airlift-dump program.:whip:

But the looting is all good if we take a vote first. Got it.
Whatever it is you "Got", I don't get, because you talk in riddles, so whatever it is you're yammering about, please don't tell me. I've seen enough lunacy here, for one month.

Like I said, having normal rents, rather rip-off ones is not having anything free. Nice try.

:puhleeze:

One of the dumbest things anybody can do in USMB is to try to paint a long time clear cut conservative as a liberal. So you pretend that I'm some sort of leftist goofball who wants goodies from the government, huh ? LOL. See Post # 680.

When you mischaracterize, all you do is shatter your credibility (if you ever had any). And lots of liberals oppose rent control, with most blue states having laws against it. You don't know what you're talking about.

Some people have to be told twice. Ho hum. :icon_rolleyes: :slap:

And actually, if anybody in this thread is a liberal, it is you, and all the rest who are throwing in with Joe Biden's migrant airlift-dump program.:whip:
"It's different when we do it!"

Forum List

Back