Maine Residents Furious over $13M Tax Bill for ‘Taj Mahal’ Where Migrants Get Two Years of Free Rent

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
I suppose, "elections have consequences'' has new meaning to folks in Maine.

The lesson learned is that the 'free stuff' given to illegals is never free. What better way to encourage more of Biden's ''newcomers'' than to make their free stuff fall on the backs of people who maybe can't afford the housing made free to illegals.

Residents of Maine are expressing their outrage over the state’s plans to spend $13 million on constructing apartment complexes for illegal border crossers where some could be afforded up to two years of free rent.

The apartment complex plan — derisively labeled the “Taj Mahal” for illegals — took a lot of heat from residents of Brunswick during a February 20 city council meeting. The locals were upset over the fact that the same apartments that cost citizens between $1,800 and $2,300 a month were going to be handed out to illegals for free.

“You have all these houses being built. That’s discrimination, in my eyes,” Maine resident George Bernier said, according to the Daily Mail. “Am I too white? Is that what it is? Do I work too much? What’s the discrimination factor?”

Forum List

Back