Its going to be interesting...

If he loses, then what?

Clearly illegals must have voted and Democrats must have cheated.........
Yeah cause Don is just so great. :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::cuckoo::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

He is the greatest. He's so great, there's never been a president as great as he is. Messrs. Merriam & Webster have had to consider coming up with another level of great for the English dictionary because no amount of greatness can describe the Don. It will be YUGE! Bigly YUGE! Even Jhina will be impressed.

I cant believe election day is as close as it is.
Im getting some anxiety. I havent been this excited about an election in my entire life.

We had the same in 2016 all the leftists were assuring everybody that Hillary was president. They were high fiving each other.
They were assuring everyone that Mueller was going to take Trump out of the White House and throw him in prison.
They told everyone they would own the senate in 2018.
they told everyone Trump was out of here during the House impeachment circus.
Basically if a leftist assures you that something is going to happen you can bet on the other outcome. They are just crazy

You're actually looking forward to mass suicide? You're such an inhuman monster.

:laughing0301:

tumpjump1.png

to be on this forum after Trump wins.
I mean I just joined, but Im sure there are several regulars on here that have butted heads, and like I said, its going to be interesting.

You've missed the last 4 years of CONSTANT BUTTHURT on the part of the left.

We have people on this board who actually believe in Adam Schitt's shitshow sham.

Yes, on November 4, after President Trump has lost, some members (including me) will be so depressed and terrified by what the authoritarians plan starting on January 20 that they will refrain from posting anything political.

For a while, they will limit their comments to non-political topics, such as food & music.

I, for one, will not be reading the gloating comments that will be posted by President-elect Biden's supporters and all the demands to arrest former President Trump. I will just turn on reruns of "Friends" and pretend that everything that is happening is not happening.

Yes, on November 4, after President Trump has lost, some members (including me) will be so depressed and terrified by what the authoritarians plan starting on January 20 that they will refrain from posting anything political.

For a while, they will limit their comments to non-political topics, such as food & music.

I, for one, will not be reading the gloating comments that will be posted by President-elect Biden's supporters and all the demands to arrest former President Trump. I will just turn on reruns of "Friends" and pretend that everything that is happening is not happening.
You turning on your liberally run TV show "friends" that promotes...well lets just say that it tells me all I need to know about you.
Do you put "sugar" in your coffee ?
Someone should make a list of forum members such as yourself, specifically for the purpose of hearing your reactions after the election, if you log back in.

Forum List

Back