It's coming

admonit

VIP Member
Nov 23, 2017
It started on Friday, May 18:
"Five U.S. officials and a congressional aide say the administration intends to release the peace plan in mid- to late-June, shortly after the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, although they cautioned that the timing could slip depending on developments in the region. They say the plan’s main authors — President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner and Trump’s special envoy for international negotiations Jason Greenblatt — have already begun quietly briefing select allies and partners on elements of the proposal."
White House pushes ahead with Mideast peace plan

It continued by Jason Greenblatt:
'"I also have a message to all our friends in the region — Israelis, Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims, Christians and Jews, and also to many others around the world, who regularly contact me to offer their support for @potus and our administration and our efforts to reach a peace agreement — the time has come to open a new chapter,” Greenblatt wrote in the tweets in Hebrew and Arabic.'
US Mideast envoy: Now is the time to redouble our efforts to reach peace deal

And now possible details of the plan are revealed:

1. A Palestinian state will be established with limited sovereignty across about half of the West Bank and all the Gaza Strip.
2. Israel will retain security responsibility for most of the West Bank and the border crossings.
3. The Jordan Valley will remain under Israel sovereignty and military control.
4. The Arab neighborhoods of East Jerusalem will pass to the Palestinian state, excepting the Old City, which will be part of Israeli Jerusalem.
5. Abu Dis east of Jerusalem is the proposed capital of Palestine.
6. Palestine and Jordan will share religious jurisdiction over the city’s mosques.
7. Gaza will be integrated in the new Palestinian state provided Hamas agrees to disarm.
8. There is no provision in the plan for the Palestinian refugees’ “right of return” – but a compensation mechanism will be established and managed by the international community.
9. The Trump plan mandates Israel’s recognition as the homeland of the Jewish people, and Palestine with limited sovereignty as the Palestinian homeland.

Trump ME peace plan: Half West Bank for Palestinians, Abu Dis as capital - DEBKAfile

"Five U.S. officials and a congressional aide say the administration intends to release the peace plan in mid- to late-June, shortly after the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, although they cautioned that the timing could slip depending on developments in the region. They say the plan’s main authors — President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner and Trump’s special envoy for international negotiations Jason Greenblatt — have already begun quietly briefing select allies and partners on elements of the proposal."

'"I also have a message to all our friends in the region — Israelis, Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims, Christians and Jews, and also to many others around the world, who regularly contact me to offer their support for @potus and our administration and our efforts to reach a peace agreement — the time has come to open a new chapter,” Greenblatt wrote in the tweets in Hebrew and Arabic.'

1. A Palestinian state will be established with limited sovereignty across about half of the West Bank and all the Gaza Strip.
2. Israel will retain security responsibility for most of the West Bank and the border crossings.
4. The Arab neighborhoods of East Jerusalem will pass to the Palestinian state, excepting the Old City, which will be part of Israeli Jerusalem.
6. Palestine and Jordan will share religious jurisdiction over the city’s mosques.
7. Gaza will be integrated in the new Palestinian state provided Hamas agrees to disarm.
8. There is no provision in the plan for the Palestinian refugees’ “right of return” – but a compensation mechanism will be established and managed by the international community.
9. The Trump plan mandates Israel’s recognition as the homeland of the Jewish people, and Palestine with limited sovereignty as the Palestinian homeland.

Trump ME peace plan: Half West Bank for Palestinians, Abu Dis as capital - DEBKAfile

This is upbeat, interesting.
However I've seen many supposed versions of said deal.
I wound't take debka differently, especially since I've seen them make over the head claims.

Best wait until we hear it from the administration itself.

Its the same plan that has been offered dozens of times. Why do we think the Arab Palestinians will accept it THIS time?

Oh, and the displaced Jewish people must also be part of the compensation plan.

I wound't take debka differently, especially since I've seen them make over the head claims.
Correct. That's why I used the word "possible".

The dismantling of the UNRWA welfare fraud needs to occur. Both Hamas and Fatah have every interest in the status quo of money for nothin' as a forever endowment. For as long as Islamist terrorism enriches their personal fortunes, they will resist any change.

Its the same plan that has been offered dozens of times. Why do we think the Arab Palestinians will accept it THIS time?

They probably won't, but it's not about them anymore.
I think the leverage will be regional players, for whom PLO/Hamas lunacy has to be exposed as the obstacle to regional normalization. The more circus from Hamas and PLO the easier it is for Arabs to openly cooperate with the new forming alliance.

This equation has to be explained by the Arabs.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The three stooges are not going to get this pig to fly.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

You and your co-religionists can then plan for another border seige. Bring more weapons and ammo and see what happens when the israeli military is forced to defend itself from a continuing threat.

Thanks, Chuckles. Be sure to bring some teenage girls to shield you.

This is exactly how Hamas and PLO are making themselves less and less relevant.

Last edited:

DOA, no deal where Jerusalem is owned by Israel will be accepted. The Iraelis and all the world know this except the orange turd. He's already guaranteed decades of new fighting and bloodshed as witnessed last week. For Lying Donald to put forth any 'proposal' is moot. He's already sealed the deal, death in perpetuity.

DOA, no deal where Jerusalem is owned by Israel will be accepted. The Iraelis and all the world know this except the orange turd. He's already guaranteed decades of new fighting and bloodshed as witnessed last week. For Lying Donald to put forth any 'proposal' is moot. He's already sealed the deal, death in perpetuity.
No deal for the Arab/Muslims where Israel exists at all.

It has been that way since the first riot against Jews in 1920.

Jerusalem means nothing to Muslims. Never did. Look at the history of Islam and Jerusalem before 1948.

Jerusalem belongs to the Jewish People, always has.
Always has been the Capital of the Jewish Nation, for 3000 years.

Nothing has changed, nothing will.

Arabs do not want "East Jerusalem", Arabs want ALL of Jerusalem, just as the Romans did after they defeated the Jews in 70 AD and kept the Jews from entering it again.

That is exactly what the Hashemite Arabs in Jordan also did from 1948 to 1967.

NEVER AGAIN, means exactly that.

The more the Arabs refuse negotiations and offers, the less they will continue to get.

Loosing the whole point of the exercise.

There was no violence before Trump, before Israel?
You project Your stupidity on the current administration, that Hamas and PLO are going to fight any proposition for becoming responsible for the future of their people, was understood the 'who knows which time' the attempted to reach the deal with the suicidal lunatics.

Now this tendency that suicidal lunatics think they have the last say is taken for granted - people move on.

It sounds like a crap deal.

1. Why limited sovereignty and why only half of the West Bank?
2. Is this a change in any way?
3. They steal water and don't allow Palestinians access to water.
4. This includes the Muslim Quarter. Not a good idea.
5. The original idea was to have Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and Palestine.
6. I don't see why, but whatever.
7. Is Israel going to disarm? The West Bank will remain under partial occupation according to the deal.
8. Whatever.
9. Why limited? Sounds like a bad deal. Why should they agree to be second class citizens?

Hi

Olmert offered the Palestinians almost everything they wanted including most of E. Jerusalem and it was rejected. They will reject this also

I agree. The Palestinians know ahead of time Israel is never going to go back to Borders that were never officially recognized, Allow “ Right of Return” and give up all rights to E. Jerusalem where their religious Sites are and release every Prisoner yet they keep demanding it. Now, That’s insane. :dig:

Forum List

Back