It's called voters remorse

Losing an election doesn't mean you'll be a good president...now I realize you can't figure that out but if you can't convince a plurality of people to vote for you, you're likely an inferior choice to the person who could.

And there you have it.

That is the problem.

Having the best ad agency and the best speech writers has absolutely nothing to do with your ability to govern.

A speech writer can write " I will be the most transparent president in our history"

But that doesn't mean you will be....OR WANT TO BE.

In that case, Obama is, at worst, like all politicians before him unless you can name a President that delivered on every one of his campaign promises and rhetoric.

you missed the point I was making.

You consider one who campaigns well as one who will be the better candidate (based on your post).

I disagree....

I look at ones record while in office...be it mayor, congressman, senator, governor....to determine how they will govern as President.

As for President Obama.....he had a record of over 90% voting party line and 10% voting present...and 0% voting for opposite party initiatives.

I therefore knew he would not work with the other side of the aisle.

I know...."that's because they wont work with him...blah blah blah....."

No one wanted to work with Reagan, Clinton or Bush......BUT THEY FOUND A WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

And there you have it.

That is the problem.

Having the best ad agency and the best speech writers has absolutely nothing to do with your ability to govern.

A speech writer can write " I will be the most transparent president in our history"

But that doesn't mean you will be....OR WANT TO BE.

In that case, Obama is, at worst, like all politicians before him unless you can name a President that delivered on every one of his campaign promises and rhetoric.

You consider one who campaigns well as one who will be the better candidate (based on your post).

I disagree....

I look at ones record while in office...be it mayor, congressman, senator, governor....to determine how they will govern as President.

As for President Obama.....he had a record of over 90% voting party line and 10% voting present...and 0% voting for opposite party initiatives.

No one wanted to work with Reagan, Clinton or Bush......BUT THEY FOUND A WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Yes and if you want to talk about campaigns and such, in the primary when posed with the question about taking $10 in tax cuts for $1 in spending, EVERY GOP candidate said they wouldn't take the deal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKzGZj32LYc]All GOP Candidates Would Walk Away From A 10 to 1 Spending Compromise - YouTube[/ame]

This was during a Fox televised debate with a Fox moderator...
Obama is far and away a superior choice to Romney or McCain. The above proves it.

How about a "common sense" test?

For example, anyone stupid enough to have voted for Obama in 2012 after seeing the erosion of their own liberty since 2009 would be ineligible to vote. Not again. Not ever.

Very awkward poll questions...but anyway, most are missing this part of the poll.

Still, given the choice of Obama versus Romney, Obama supporters said they would stick with their guy, 79 percent to 10 percent for Romney.

Very awkward poll questions...but anyway, most are missing this part of the poll.

Still, given the choice of Obama versus Romney, Obama supporters said they would stick with their guy, 79 percent to 10 percent for Romney.

good one stupid; but even ion Venezuala one opposing station was allowed to exist. Even in Iran some clerics sometimes criticize the President and vive-versa

anyway dimbulb; according to your theory there can be no "American Taliban" like you idiots call the Tea Party; Because the Taliban wouldnt allow obama to exist

I disagree....

Yes and if you want to talk about campaigns and such, in the primary when posed with the question about taking $10 in tax cuts for $1 in spending, EVERY GOP candidate said they wouldn't take the deal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKzGZj32LYc]All GOP Candidates Would Walk Away From A 10 to 1 Spending Compromise - YouTube[/ame]

Obama is far and away a superior choice to Romney or McCain. The above proves it.

Obama campaigned on a platform of "change the way we do things in Washington"..."work in a bipartisan way"...."full transparency".....

He used catch phrases for his platform....not just catch phrases....BUT FOR HIS PLATFORM.....

And how accurate was he?

Like I said....I don't decide on a candidate based on their words in a debate; or an ad.....I base it on what they have done WHILE IN OFFICE.....

When people said President Obama was too inexperienced to be President.....it wasn't just referring to his lack of actual experience......

It was due to lack of a track record to evaluate.

I disagree....

Obama campaigned on a platform of "change the way we do things in Washington"..."work in a bipartisan way"...."full transparency".....

He used catch phrases for his platform....not just catch phrases....BUT FOR HIS PLATFORM.....

And how accurate was he?
About as accurate as any recent Presidents.

Like I said....I don't decide on a candidate based on their words in a debate; or an ad.....I base it on what they have done WHILE IN OFFICE.....

When people said President Obama was too inexperienced to be President.....it wasn't just referring to his lack of actual experience......

It was due to lack of a track record to evaluate.

As one person put it, you campaign in poetry and govern in prose.

I'll agree that Obama has almost been criminally naive at times. I have cited it

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-of-the-obama-administration.html#post8544711

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/239650-who-are-you-voting-for-13.html#post5792069

And a few other times. He should have known that the best idea in the room doesn't always win and when a Senator said the goal was to make him a 1 term President...that confirmed what was in store for him.

good one stupid; but even ion Venezuala one opposing station was allowed to exist. Even in Iran some clerics sometimes criticize the President and vive-versa

anyway dimbulb; according to your theory there can be no "American Taliban" like you idiots call the Tea Party; Because the Taliban wouldnt allow obama to exist

What? English please.

Nah, he's done what he can with his pen. We all know the Republican game plan to deny the President anything and everything and then blame him for not getting anything done.

Well I guess not everyone knows it. I mean you still have the Echo-base.

He's been more blocked by Democrats than the GOP. How many of his budgets have made it to a Senate vote?
His failure is his own. His party had 2 years of unobstructed access to power. And they passed plenty of bills. Or did you forget that?
And as for foreign policy, he's had a free hand. And fucked it up 6 ways from Sunday.

Why do you have to lie? They never had anything near two years with a 60 vote super-majority.

Free hand my butt. "Damned if you do and Damned if you don't" is still the GOP strategy there too. The Presidency is just more powerful than Congress in that area.

So are you saying the Democrats didnt pass any of his legislation, like Obamacare and Dodd-Frank? You have really pushed yourself into a stupid corner with that one. Do you really you maintain he wasn't able to get his way, despite ample evidence that he got legislation passed with zero GOP votes? Let's see how dumb you are prepared to show yourself here.

The number was 7.1% not 71%. Once again the rightwingers are lying.

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploa.../toplines_OPI_romney_documentary_20140210.pdf

NYCrapper, is your eyesight as bad as your other faculties? Because Question 4 asks "Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?" And the responses are:
1) Yes 71%
2) No 26%
3) Not sure 3%.
That adds up to 100%. Which means it cannot be 7.1%.
So who is lying here?

Eyesight? Read the small print under the question.

The number was 7.1% not 71%. Once again the rightwingers are lying.

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploa.../toplines_OPI_romney_documentary_20140210.pdf

NYCrapper, is your eyesight as bad as your other faculties? Because Question 4 asks "Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?" And the responses are:
1) Yes 71%
2) No 26%
3) Not sure 3%.
So who is lying here?

If the election was held again, would you still vote for Barack Obama?
No . . .10%

Barack loses.

Deal with it.

1) Yes 71%
2) No 26%
3) Not sure 3%.
So who is lying here?

If the election was held again, would you still vote for Barack Obama?
No . . .10%

Barack loses.

Deal with it.

lol, this is the best part of proving you people stupid...

...when you won't admit it.

Obama was and still is the superior choice to either Romney or McCain.

What do you have to back up such a silly claim ?

I have reached a point where I feel safe enough to make predictions.

I'm actually putting myself on the line with my points.

I'm still leaving a little bit of room to be wrong, but as you can see from the facts and analysis I'm presenting, it's not made up and it's based on reality.

I haven't seen a sensible USMB RW counter to date.

So let's bet.

If Obama wins...I leave the board.

If Romney wins....you do.

What say you ?

I took the bet.
Obama won.
What are you still doing here?

When I am not watching you whine, I am watching you make a fool of yourself.

What do you have to back up such a silly claim ?

So let's bet.

If Obama wins...I leave the board.

If Romney wins....you do.

What say you ?

I took the bet.
Obama won.
What are you still doing here?

When I am not watching you whine, I am watching you make a fool of yourself.

Since you're a confirmed and admitted liar...what you're saying doesn't matter....you can't be trusted.

Forum List

Back