It's called voters remorse

Obama was and still is the superior choice to either Romney or McCain.

Only because he's a Democrat.
Obama is a disaster of epic proportions. He can't get out of his own way for being stupid. Every initiative is a failure. Every policy a disaster. No one in the world takes him seriously anymore.

Obama is a disaster of epic proportions. He can't get out of his own way for being stupid. Every initiative is a failure. Every policy a disaster. No one in the world takes him seriously anymore.

I'm not a democrat so that has nothing to do with it. 332-206...earned it.

Who said you were a Democrat.
Remind me how many Republicans you've voted for for president.
Winning the election is not the same as being a good president. Now I realize that you can't figure out Tab A goes in Slot B so you can't figure this out either. But Obama's policies have produced nothign but failure and misery for millions of people.

Winning the election is not the same as being a good president. Now I realize that you can't figure out Tab A goes in Slot B so you can't figure this out either. But Obama's policies have produced nothign but failure and misery for millions of people.

Losing an election doesn't mean you'll be a good president...now I realize you can't figure that out but if you can't convince a plurality of people to vote for you, you're likely an inferior choice to the person who could.

Losing an election doesn't mean you'll be a good president...now I realize you can't figure that out but if you can't convince a plurality of people to vote for you, you're likely an inferior choice to the person who could.

Remind me how many Republicans you've supported.
Quit deflecting. Oh yeah, you can't answer questions, can't debate, and can't think rationally. Who knew?

That's okay 70% of Republicans regret voting for Mittens too. I so glad you have polls to tell you how you feel.

Just once again I have to say...anyone who still supports Obama after all of what has happened is either being dishonest and just saying they still do to save face - or they are totally unaware of what is going on.
Which one are you?

Nah, he's done what he can with his pen. We all know the Republican game plan to deny the President anything and everything and then blame him for not getting anything done.

Well I guess not everyone knows it. I mean you still have the Echo-base.

What liberals won't talk about is how the liberal media influences elections. There were other Republican candidates who could have mopped the floor with Romney and Obama, but the media chose what they saw as the weakest candidate, Romney, then treated him gently to ensure he'd get the nod. They were underhanded and mean to Herman Cain and others to help knock them out of the race. They had to pick the biggest loser to go up against Obama to ensure a win. They treated Romney decently until he was the candidate, then they went at him. They could have done that before, but didn't and it's because they wanted to wait till the right time to do their jobs. Meanwhile, the things Cain was accused of were later proven false.

It's the media using their power to shape opinion rather than report facts.

Had Obama gone up against a better candidate, like Cain, things might be a lot different right now.

Nah, he's done what he can with his pen. We all know the Republican game plan to deny the President anything and everything and then blame him for not getting anything done.

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

That's not what I heard on The Blaze...or was it on Rush?

Hmmm...

Oh well the facts will come out.

I also heard that 100% of the Hispanics regret voting for Obama.

Face it, candycorn, you are an extremist.

Yes, you.

Amen, Brother!

He's been more blocked by Democrats than the GOP. How many of his budgets have made it to a Senate vote?
His failure is his own. His party had 2 years of unobstructed access to power. And they passed plenty of bills. Or did you forget that?
And as for foreign policy, he's had a free hand. And fucked it up 6 ways from Sunday.

Forum List

Back