It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was killed, but they still haven't named the officer, or said anything about her autopsy or funeral

you will only hear lies and fraudulant bullshit on msnbc, cnn, abc, nbc, and cbs....these idiots are publishers and NOT journalists. they do not report any news, just one sided biased bullshit. obviously, they dont feel that this woman was AMERICAn , because---TRUMP bad mentality. go
It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a police officer, but they still haven't named the police officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or about her funeral.

All three of these things are highly unusual.

Normally when this kind of thing happens, the name of the officer is reported in the media, the result of the autopsy is reported by the media, and the date and location of the funeral are reported by the media,

But none of those things have been reported in this case.

Why is that?
She died a traitor. What else do ya need to know?
we AMERICANs know that you are a traitor, commie, pee-wee stroker
LOL

Aww, Peewee uses his best (and only) line against me -- I know you are but what am I?

MyLogHeader.jpg
wrong...again....those words were never typed, only by you...i expect nothing less from retards
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, that was your sentiment when you said, "you are a traitor," in response to me calling Ashli Target a traitor.

You're one dumb fuck, Peewee...

pee-wee-still-40-pee-wee-ending_9ccf8c28-e64f-e411-88c5-d4ae527c3b65_0.png
wrong again shit stain...as usual. you should go shoot yourself and end your misery. assholes like you belong in china. now go back to stroking it w/pee-wee, you fucking moron

Nothing on google..found this on duckduckgo

Read the comment section.

Thanks for the link.

I did read a lot of the comments. A lot of them wonder the same thing as me about how they didn't name the officer.

Obviously, they are protecting the Officer from retribution by Trump lunatics.
Obviously, they are protecting the Officer from retribution by the justice system
That was no officer. That was a thug.

Sure...the Secret Service and Capitol police officers should have just stepped aside and let a violent mob murder the Vice-President, murder several members of Congress, take the rest of Congress hostage and stopped the electoral vote count.

That's what the Secret Service and Capitol police are there for, right? Stepping aside and letting the people that they're supposed to protect be harmed.

This woman deserved what she got. A whole lot of those insurrectionists deserve the same!

you will only hear lies and fraudulant bullshit on msnbc, cnn, abc, nbc, and cbs....these idiots are publishers and NOT journalists. they do not report any news, just one sided biased bullshit. obviously, they dont feel that this woman was AMERICAn , because---TRUMP bad mentality. go
It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a police officer, but they still haven't named the police officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or about her funeral.

All three of these things are highly unusual.

Normally when this kind of thing happens, the name of the officer is reported in the media, the result of the autopsy is reported by the media, and the date and location of the funeral are reported by the media,

But none of those things have been reported in this case.

Why is that?
She died a traitor. What else do ya need to know?
we AMERICANs know that you are a traitor, commie, pee-wee stroker
LOL

Aww, Peewee uses his best (and only) line against me -- I know you are but what am I?

MyLogHeader.jpg
wrong...again....those words were never typed, only by you...i expect nothing less from retards
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, that was your sentiment when you said, "you are a traitor," in response to me calling Ashli Target a traitor.

You're one dumb fuck, Peewee...

pee-wee-still-40-pee-wee-ending_9ccf8c28-e64f-e411-88c5-d4ae527c3b65_0.png
wrong again shit stain...as usual. you should go shoot yourself and end your misery. assholes like you belong in china. now go back to stroking it w/pee-wee, you fucking moron
LOL

Peewee mad.

b69df92887e949a723f3f72bb363b873--too-funny-why-so-serious.jpg

Amazing that these insane Trumper cultists are still defending this stupid domestic terrorist
Not amazing that you’re still denigrating a veteran. And lying about oh, everything LUSH.
So? Benedict Arnold was once an American military officer. Like Ashli Traitor, he too died a traitor.
you should be next, then, you commie piece of shit you are
Aww, sorry Peewee, I won't be next because unlike Ashli Traitor, I'm not a traitor.

Let’s put your “funny” inscriptions on George Floyd’s tombstone too. You are a vile piece of shit.

Some police killings are justified. Some aren’t.

Not my fault you can’t tell the difference.
Yes, George Floyd deserved to die after ingesting enough Fentanyl to kill an elephant. Not killed by a cop. Babbitt was murdered by an asshole who is too chicken to identify himself. Not my fault you’re an asshole who can’t deal with the truth you piece of shit.

Let’s put your “funny” inscriptions on George Floyd’s tombstone too. You are a vile piece of shit.

Yes, George Floyd deserved to die after ingesting enough Fentanyl to kill an elephant. Not killed by a cop. Babbitt was murdered by an asshole who is too chicken to identify himself. Not my fault you’re an asshole who can’t deal with the truth you piece of shit.

Go tell the people who conducted the autopsy that they got it wrong. They ruled it as a homicide.

Go tell the people who conducted the autopsy that they got it wrong. They ruled it as a homicide.
No, the toxicology stated that all that Fentanyl was in Floyd’s system. Keep grasping at your straws shitstain. Your support of woman beating drug dealers is noted.

Flat out lie by a poster who attacks the cop that defended the Congress from a domestic terrorist

Floyd died because a cop kneeled on his neck for NINE minutes while he begged for his life in vain

Last edited:
By the way moron, that murderer in the Capitol WILL be identified.
Nope. The Capitol Police is not subject to FOI requests. We never found out who killed that black lady who took a wrong turn in front of the Capitol and got blasted.

By the way moron, that murderer in the Capitol WILL be identified.
Nope. The Capitol Police is not subject to FOI requests. We never found out who killed that black lady who took a wrong turn in front of the Capitol and got blasted.
His identity will be revealed. See, there are people who will blow this murderer in. Simply to ensure that justice is served.

No, the toxicology stated that all that Fentanyl was in Floyd’s system. Keep grasping at your straws shitstain. Your support of woman beating drug dealers is noted.

You forget the part about them ruling it a homicide?

I think all the gun nuts and maga ppl here should ask themselves one simple question. What would you if violent intruders attempted to break into your home despite pointing a gun directly at them and they refused to stop, until one eventually one got through your door/window? What has ever proud gun owner repeatedly promised they'd do in such situations, and praised others for doing so? Is this cop not considered a "good guy with a gun?" The hyprocrisy on the right is limitless.

Just keep ignoring the fact that the shitstain Floyd died from investing a massive amount of Fentanyl.

Just keep ignoring the fact that the shitstain Floyd died from investing a massive amount of Fentanyl.

Once again, the people who conducted the autopsy disagree with you. They ruled it a homicide. Go tell them.

I feel like I’m repeating myself.

Hmmm, who am I going to believe? The people who conducted the autopsy or some retard on an anonymous message board? Hmmmmmm such a tough decision.

After carefully considering both options, I think I’m going to stick with the experts who conducted the autopsy and concluded that it was a homicide. Thank you so much for your contribution. It was an extremely difficult decision but ultimately I decided that it was best to listen to experts and not retards with zero qualifications.

Flat out lie by a poster who attacks the cop that defended the Congress from a domestic terrorist

Floyd died because a cop kneeled on his neck for NINE minutes while he begged for his life in vain
No, FLOYD died because he had heart conditions brought on from 1) BEING BIG (BIG PEOPLE, DOGS ETC ARE ALWAYS PRONE TO HEART CONDITIONS. He was 6'7 and FAT. 2) Just getting over covid (which damages the heart and other organs and vessels) and 3) by his repeated life long drug abuse.

On top of this, Floyd had od'd on drugs that day and had more than enough fentanyl to take his ass down even without all the other drugs that were in system as per the autopsy.

This cop and thousands of cops all across america use the knee manuever to hold down large criminals EVERY DAY in america-----it doesn't kill them. Humans don't die that easy fool.

Humans don't die that easy?

Face down hands cuffed behind you..200 pounds on your neck for NINE fucking minutes

Shut the fuck up

Once again, the people who conducted the autopsy disagree with you. They ruled it a homicide. Go tell them.

I feel like I’m repeating myself.

Hmmm, who am I going to believe? The people who conducted the autopsy or some retard on an anonymous message board? Hmmmmmm such a tough decision.

After carefully considering both options, I think I’m going to stick with the experts who conducted the autopsy and concluded that it was a homicide. Thank you so much for your contribution. It was an extremely difficult decision but ultimately I decided that it was best to listen to experts and not retards with zero qualifications.
Hey asshole, you ignore the toxicology report as usual. See you are a racist fucking asshole who needs to be slapped so you maybe you see truth. Now when a piece of shit like you denigrates a veteran murdered by another piece of shit, you lose the credibility you lacked to begin with. Here’s another hint, when fag boy cowards Faun and Lush agree with you, you’re on the wrong side. Now go fuck yourself you piece of shit. You’re pathetic.

Hey asshole, you ignore the toxicology report as usual. See you are a racist fucking asshole who needs to be slapped so you maybe you see truth. Now when a piece of shit like you denigrates a veteran murdered by another piece of shit, you lose the credibility you lacked to begin with. Here’s another hint, when fag boy cowards Faun and Lush agree with you, you’re on the wrong side. Now go fuck yourself you piece of shit. You’re pathetic.

You're lashing out because the facts don't support your claim, and it's fun to watch.

Once again, the experts disagree with you. They say it was a homicide. You can throw your little hissy fit temper tantrum and that doesn't change what the experts say.

Do you have more personal attacks for me? Go ahead. The experts still say you're wrong. You're not very good at this.

Forum List

Back