Blm and Antifa threaten to burn down DC

These are the new age Democrats doing what they do. I fully expect one of these idiots to be on the Democrat ballot in the near future. These assholes are why moderate Democrats will do much better with Trump's policies.

They won’t ever stop until “ real bullets “ are used . They’re even turning on the Taliban Dems lol
But they are all welcome in democrat controlled Washington DC, right?

Oh, and I wonder if the democrats will tell the police to stand down against the rioters..........er............um..........protesters (only conservatives are rioters or insurrectionists) like they did in cities all over the US.

Duh!

These are the new age Democrats doing what they do. I fully expect one of these idiots to be on the Democrat ballot in the near future. These assholes are why moderate Democrats will do much better with Trump's policies.

We should call them Democons because they have been able to do what the Neocons couldn't. Not that I like labels but when a duck walks like a duck and talks like a duck it is usually a duck

Sooner or later they will all eat themselves inside out.

Their demands and senses of entitlement can only realistically go so far before something gives.

My only concern is the irreversible damage that can happen until that breaking point comes.

Does this mean that Trump`s January 6th goons are off the hook because these people were making threats? Okay. :auiqs.jpg:

Does this mean that Trump`s January 6th goons are off the hook because these people were making threats? Okay. :auiqs.jpg:

No it means Bidens goons are on the hook because Bush supports Biden. How do you feel about Bush who is a war criminal supporting your puppet?

They won’t ever stop until “ real bullets “ are used . They’re even turning on the Taliban Dems lol
Which is a clear indication they were never aligned with the Dems.
I always wondered why they are considered Dems. I doubt they can even read, let alone vote for anyone mainstream.

Forum List

Back