It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was killed, but they still haven't named the officer, or said anything about her autopsy or funeral

Let’s put your “funny” inscriptions on George Floyd’s tombstone too. You are a vile piece of shit.

Some police killings are justified. Some aren’t.

Not my fault you can’t tell the difference.
Yes, George Floyd deserved to die after ingesting enough Fentanyl to kill an elephant. Not killed by a cop. Babbitt was murdered by an asshole who is too chicken to identify himself. Not my fault you’re an asshole who can’t deal with the truth you piece of shit.

Go tell the people who conducted the autopsy that they got it wrong. They ruled it as a homicide.
No, the toxicology stated that all that Fentanyl was in Floyd’s system. Keep grasping at your straws shitstain. Your support of woman beating drug dealers is noted.

You forget the part about them ruling it a homicide?

Just keep ignoring the fact that the shitstain Floyd died from investing a massive amount of Fentanyl.

Once again, the people who conducted the autopsy disagree with you. They ruled it a homicide. Go tell them.

I feel like I’m repeating myself.

Hmmm, who am I going to believe? The people who conducted the autopsy or some retard on an anonymous message board? Hmmmmmm such a tough decision.

After carefully considering both options, I think I’m going to stick with the experts who conducted the autopsy and concluded that it was a homicide. Thank you so much for your contribution. It was an extremely difficult decision but ultimately I decided that it was best to listen to experts and not retards with zero qualifications.
Hey asshole, you ignore the toxicology report as usual. See you are a racist fucking asshole who needs to be slapped so you maybe you see truth. Now when a piece of shit like you denigrates a veteran murdered by another piece of shit, you lose the credibility you lacked to begin with. Here’s another hint, when fag boy cowards Faun and Lush agree with you, you’re on the wrong side. Now go fuck yourself you piece of shit. You’re pathetic.

You're lashing out because the facts don't support your claim, and it's fun to watch.

Once again, the experts disagree with you. They say it was a homicide. You can throw your little hissy fit temper tantrum and that doesn't change what the experts say.

Do you have more personal attacks for me? Go ahead. The experts still say you're wrong.
GEe you illiterate fucking piece of shit, READ THE TOXICOLOGY REPORT YOU KEEP IGNORING retard. You’re ducking and dodging no because facts don’t support your bullshit. It is fun slapping a racist piece of a shit like you around. The toxicology experts say you’re full of shit. As usual.

The shooter is supposedly David Bailey.......BLM capital cop who said that he wanted to shoot trump supporters.
That's speculation. You should stop spreading information you don't know about as you could be putting that man's life in danger.
I can't help that the big propaganda media refuses to put out the facts------this guy is who they believe did the shooting based on his black and white bracelet that he constantly wears being in the photos of the shooter. If it helps, I continue to put up my disclaimer about saying for certain it is him---but the bracelet is unique and he is known to wear this bracelet constantly.
Fascinating deduction, Sherlock. :heehee:

Let’s put your “funny” inscriptions on George Floyd’s tombstone too. You are a vile piece of shit.

Yes, George Floyd deserved to die after ingesting enough Fentanyl to kill an elephant. Not killed by a cop. Babbitt was murdered by an asshole who is too chicken to identify himself. Not my fault you’re an asshole who can’t deal with the truth you piece of shit.

Go tell the people who conducted the autopsy that they got it wrong. They ruled it as a homicide.
No, the toxicology stated that all that Fentanyl was in Floyd’s system. Keep grasping at your straws shitstain. Your support of woman beating drug dealers is noted.

Just keep ignoring the fact that the shitstain Floyd died from investing a massive amount of Fentanyl.

Once again, the people who conducted the autopsy disagree with you. They ruled it a homicide. Go tell them.

Hmmm, who am I going to believe? The people who conducted the autopsy or some retard on an anonymous message board? Hmmmmmm such a tough decision.

After carefully considering both options, I think I’m going to stick with the experts who conducted the autopsy and concluded that it was a homicide. Thank you so much for your contribution. It was an extremely difficult decision but ultimately I decided that it was best to listen to experts and not retards with zero qualifications.
Hey asshole, you ignore the toxicology report as usual. See you are a racist fucking asshole who needs to be slapped so you maybe you see truth. Now when a piece of shit like you denigrates a veteran murdered by another piece of shit, you lose the credibility you lacked to begin with. Here’s another hint, when fag boy cowards Faun and Lush agree with you, you’re on the wrong side. Now go fuck yourself you piece of shit. You’re pathetic.

You're lashing out because the facts don't support your claim, and it's fun to watch.

Once again, the experts disagree with you. They say it was a homicide. You can throw your little hissy fit temper tantrum and that doesn't change what the experts say.

Do you have more personal attacks for me? Go ahead. The experts still say you're wrong.
GEe you illiterate fucking piece of shit, READ THE TOXICOLOGY REPORT YOU KEEP IGNORING retard. You’re ducking and dodging no because facts don’t support your bullshit. It is fun slapping a racist piece of a shit like you around. The toxicology experts say you’re full of shit. As usual.
Do you think the medical examiner didn't see the toxicology report? And still....

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression

Manner of death: Homicide​

The toxicology report was used by the medical experts who performed the autopsy. They concluded that it was a homicide. Apparently you think you know their job better than they do.

Are you all caught up yet? You're not very good at this.

The toxicology report was used by the medical experts who performed the autopsy. They concluded that it was a homicide. Apparently you think you know their job better than they do.

Keep quoting the family’s doctor’s opinion. You’re not good enough to beat a toddler at this you racist piece of shit. Sorry asshole, the shitstain you worship died of a drug overdose. Babbit was murdered. You’re a bitch. Period. Now jerk of coward faunfag some more.

Keep quoting the family’s doctor’s opinion. You’re not good enough to beat a toddler at this you racist piece of shit. Sorry asshole, the shitstain you worship died of a drug overdose. Babbit was murdered. You’re a bitch. Period. Now jerk of coward faunfag some more.

By family doctor’s opinion, do you mean the medical examiner’s report? You know, the one that calls it a homicide?

Your pathetic insults completely void of facts gets funnier each time. Makes you look like a flailing retard.

Go ahead and tell me more about how the experts are wrong and how you think you know the real reason he died. This is fun. :popcorn:

By family doctor’s opinion, do you mean the medical examiner’s report? You know, the one that calls it a homicide?

Your pathetic insults completely void of facts gets funnier each time. Makes you look like a flailing retard.

Go ahead and tell me more about how the experts are wrong and how you think you know the real reason he died. This is fun. :popcorn:
You pathetically denying that your hero woman beater and drug user had all that Fentanyl in his system makes you the retard you racist piece of shit. By the way moron, you're getting your ass kicked in multiple threads here. Here's a hint. You are ro take all that Fentanyl Floyd did. According to you you'll be fine. So try it.

You pathetically denying that your hero woman beater and drug user had all that Fentanyl in his system makes you the retard you racist piece of shit. By the way moron, you're getting your ass kicked in multiple threads here. Here's a hint. You are ro take all that Fentanyl Floyd did. According to you you'll be fine. So try it.
Regardless of any of that (true or not...exaggerated or not)

He was alive before that cop spent nine minutes with his knee on Floyd's neck. At the end of that nine minutes...in spite of begging for his life...he was dead.

He was alive before that cop spent nine minutes with his knee on Floyd's neck. At the end of that nine minutes...in spite of begging for his life...he was dead.
So now dropping enough drugs to drop an elephant doesn't matter. Yet you assholes celebrate an innocent veteran being murdered by a coward who won't even show himself.

So now dropping enough drugs to drop an elephant doesn't matter. Yet you assholes celebrate an innocent veteran being murdered by a coward who won't even show himself.
Where do you idiots come up with this shit??

1,000 mg of fentanyl can be safely administered to an adult elephant.

Floyd had 11 ng/ml in his system when he died.

You pathetically denying that your hero woman beater and drug user had all that Fentanyl in his system

Where did you read that he had Fentanyl in his system? From the medical report. The same medical report that says that this was a homicide. LoL

Look, moron. Nobody is denying that he had fentanyl in his system. The report says exactly that. It just says that he didn't die from the fentanyl. I'm going to go with what the experts say. It's pretty easy to understand the document and it's not very long. Maybe you should try reading it.

Or just keep embarrassing yourself. I'm good with that too. :popcorn:

Where do you idiots come up with this shit??

1,000 mg of fentanyl can be safely administered to an adult elephant.

Floyd had 11 ng/ml in his system when he died.
<crickets>

You pathetically denying that your hero woman beater and drug user had all that Fentanyl in his system

Where did you read that he had Fentanyl in his system? From the medical report. The same medical report that says that this was a homicide. LoL

Look, moron. Nobody is denying that he had fentanyl in his system. The report says exactly that. It just says that he didn't die from the fentanyl. I'm going to go with what the experts say. It's pretty easy to understand the document and it's not very long. Maybe you should try reading it.

Or just keep embarrassing yourself. I'm good with that too. :popcorn:
Yes you do keep embarrassing yourself you racist piece of shit. Floyd died because he was a Fentanyl taking asshole. Kind of like you. Maybe you should quit before I take your lunch money again . Babbitt was murdered and that asshole will get his. Now STFU bitch.

You are fake and incorrect again so 2 snowflake stars.

Floyd died because he was a Fentanyl taking asshole.

The medical experts still disagree with you. They say it was a homicide. I’ll take their word over yours.

:popcorn:
The truth still disagrees with you you racist ignorant piece of shit. I’ll take the truth over your fucking whining, rioter supporting, woman beater supporting ass. You’re losing badly BOY. Note your constant dodge of your murdering fellow piece of shit. Don’t worry. Your murdering cop will get his.

The truth still disagrees with you you racist ignorant piece of shit.

The truth is that the ruled this a homicide. The proof can be found here:

You're not saying anything substantive and you refuse to acknowledge that the medical examiners disagree with you.

You're not very bright. :popcorn: :lol:
AND you keep dodging the facts and the truth you walking turd. The fact that you aren’t intelligent enough to understand English is your problem. Obviously you’re a grade school dropout. Eat your popcorn while Trump is acquitted and we find and take care of your killer cop. While your pal Georgie is rotting in the Devil’s playground.

Forum List

Back