It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was killed, but they still haven't named the officer, or said anything about her autopsy or funeral

If you owned a business and someone was breaking into it...wouldn't you want the security guard to shoot who is coming through the window?

Of course you would. You'd also send a bill to the family of the person who was killed for the bullet that killed him. So stop it with the fake outrage about the police officer's actions.

He's been cleared of all charges.

Even Castle laws require a hearing especially when the victim is found to be unarmed.
Yes and the police officer has been cleared.

I can't imagine what her husband and kids are dealing with right now. Seeing AOC lying about being almost murdered, the way the dems are surrounded by military, walls, etc...and this woman...forgotten. Murdered. A veteran, no less.

Yes, one, that betrayed her oath.
Betrayed? No. She followed that oath and was killed for it.

If you owned a business and someone was breaking into it...wouldn't you want the security guard to shoot who is coming through the window?

Of course you would. You'd also send a bill to the family of the person who was killed for the bullet that killed him. So stop it with the fake outrage about the police officer's actions.

He's been cleared of all charges.

Biden should give him a Medal of Freedom. Had he not stopped her, the mob behind her would have followed her into the House chamber and who knows what that violent mob would have done to the members of Congress inside.

I can't imagine what her husband and kids are dealing with right now. Seeing AOC lying about being almost murdered, the way the dems are surrounded by military, walls, etc...and this woman...forgotten. Murdered. A veteran, no less.

Yes, one, that betrayed her oath.
Betrayed? No. She followed that oath and was killed for it.
If you look at her past history after leaving the service...it was clear that Ms. Babbitt had several challenges. She listened to the blob and died because of him.

It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a police officer, but they still haven't named the police officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or about her funeral.

All three of these things are highly unusual.

Normally when this kind of thing happens, the name of the officer is reported in the media, the result of the autopsy is reported by the media, and the date and location of the funeral are reported by the media,

But none of those things have been reported in this case.

Why is that?
It's doubtful the officials handling the case will reveal the identity of the officer that killed the traitor. The officer's life would be in danger from other trump Nazis determined to avenge the traitor's death.

The cop must face public execution

At the least a trial. The woman posed no threart to him or his life....
As a Monday morning quarterback is easy to say that the officer should have immediately understood the situation, but, had the situation been a traffic stop of a black male, the officer would be defended by all the trump Nazis had he blown the black male's brains out, just for sh!ts and giggles.

I can only guess the protests, marches and riots over her death never materialized and so the mainstream media figured nobody cared. Perhaps a year from now 60 Minutes may do a story about her. I wonder what is the right-wing media's excuse?

The shooter is supposedly David Bailey.......BLM capital cop who said that he wanted to shoot trump supporters.

Autopsy? Video shows her breaking into a room as party to a murdering mob with officers pointing a gun at her then shooting. What’s to be learned there?

Second, why release the name of a hero so that asshats like the OP can target for retribution? Fuck off.
Your "heroes" murder unarmed people in cold blood in a needless act of extrajudicial violence.
It's what happens in China, but supposedly not here.

So you like it when the government murders it's unarmed citizens. Why not move to China with all the other
worthless pieces of shit?

It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a police officer, but they still haven't named the police officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or about her funeral.

All three of these things are highly unusual.

Normally when this kind of thing happens, the name of the officer is reported in the media, the result of the autopsy is reported by the media, and the date and location of the funeral are reported by the media,

But none of those things have been reported in this case.

Why is that?
Because she doesn't count due to being a patriot.
A patriot? to trump? Certainly not to this country.

The shooter is supposedly David Bailey.......BLM capital cop who said that he wanted to shoot trump supporters.
That's speculation. You should stop spreading information you don't know about as you could be putting that man's life in danger.

Autopsy? Video shows her breaking into a room as party to a murdering mob with officers pointing a gun at her then shooting. What’s to be learned there?

Second, why release the name of a hero so that asshats like the OP can target for retribution? Fuck off.
Your "heroes" murder unarmed people in cold blood in a needless act of extrajudicial violence.

So you like it when the government murders it's unarmed citizens. Why not move to China with all the other
No, that's what happens in America when you break into a building and threaten peoples' lives.

The vastly outnumbered Capitol Police were faced with a violent, out of control mob threatening the safety of our federal lawmakers. Given the odds, the Capitol Police officers showed tremendous courage and restraint.

That's speculation. You should stop spreading information you don't know about as you could be putting that man's life in danger.
I can't help that the big propaganda media refuses to put out the facts------this guy is who they believe did the shooting based on his black and white bracelet that he constantly wears being in the photos of the shooter. If it helps, I continue to put up my disclaimer about saying for certain it is him---but the bracelet is unique and he is known to wear this bracelet constantly.

I can't help that the big propaganda media refuses to put out the facts------this guy is who they believe did the shooting based on his black and white bracelet that he constantly wears being in the photos of the shooter. If it helps, I continue to put up my disclaimer about saying for certain it is him---but the bracelet is unique and he is known to wear this bracelet constantly.
And you could be putting a man's life in jeopardy who possibly wasn't even there. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back