Its been a year since George Floyd died. We remember him at 7:30

He did nothing to warrant a slow, agonizing execution by a police officer. That is what we remember.
Everyone fees that way Danny. That was horrible.

But to use that tragic death to cause every shit hole in this country to burn and loot and turn the cheek, is disgusting.

You used that drug addled diseased thug for politics only.

How many dead Negros were shot in shit hole Shitcago over the weekend. You don't give a shit when a 4 yr old is taked down at a fucking b-day party Danny
Do you racist cocksuckas ever go back and read the bullshit you post. I mean do you?

So now we're memorializing common criminals?

Ridiculous
Maybe we should have an All Thugs Day, like an all saints day, Brown, Martin, Floyd, IM2 and so on. Inner-city schools can have the day off.
Well we have Klan Day when all you folks get a chance to wear your white sheets in a parade again.
Really? When? Would you like to join in the festivities? You could be the guest star.

Ridiculous
Maybe we should have an All Thugs Day, like an all saints day, Brown, Martin, Floyd, IM2 and so on. Inner-city schools can have the day off.
Well we have Klan Day when all you folks get a chance to wear your white sheets in a parade again.
Really? When? Would you like to join in the festivities? You could be the guest star.
You don't want me there, because some sheets won't be white afterwards.

He did nothing to warrant a slow, agonizing execution by a police officer. That is what we remember.

But to use that tragic death to cause every shit hole in this country to burn and loot and turn the cheek, is disgusting.

How many dead Negros were shot in shit hole Shitcago over the weekend. You don't give a shit when a 4 yr old is taked down at a fucking b-day party Danny
Do you racist cocksuckas ever go back and read the bullshit you post. I mean do you?

Hey dick faced mother fucker, I don't care what you think you stinking pos.

All those dead Negros shot at back yard barbecues and you say shit you coward ass

If only we picked our own GD cotton

Has his family blown that 28 million yet?
They have all lawyered up and are suing everyone in the (cough) 'family' for the millions.
It wouldn't be surprising if a few of them have been murdered within a year.
Remember the family of 'Big Mike' attacking each other with tire irons for selling 'Hands Up Don't Shoot
' T's at the ubiquitous 'funeral services' that were held.

If one disagrees with Mr. Biden's inviting the family to the White House, one should be gracious by (a) refraining from any criticism and (b) refraining from watching the ceremony.
There's going to be a ceremony?

Probably not until Biden dedicates a Floyd Memorial on the national Mall and his birthday is a national holiday.

Is the Floyd Family licensing his name and image so that a big Pharma outfit can use it for their newest brand of Fentanyl?

Hey dick faced mother fucker, I don't care what you think you stinking pos.

All those dead Negros shot at back yard barbecues and you say shit you coward ass

If only we picked our own GD cotton
Real tough talking internet guy, I'm scared Fuck boy.

Screenshot_20210526-100257_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ridiculous
You'll be whiter and that's all you've ever wanted. Who can blame you?

Mr. Floyd was loaded to the gills on China Fucking White. He was feeling no discomfort during the event.
The man was calling for his mother dumb ass, how the fuck do you know what he was feeling.

Mr. Floyd had enough fentanyl in his system that Officer Chauvin could have cut out his appendix without causing Floyd any discomfort.

He overdosed on drugs-----------which stopped his breathing and then his heart. Stop blaming the poor cop just trying to keep violent criminals like Floyd from hurting others.

Ridiculous
Don’t you know? That’s exactly what this is all about.
When the push was for MLK’s birthday to become a holiday, the chant was ‘Kill four more and take a week off!’.

Ridiculous
When the push was for MLK’s birthday to become a holiday, the chant was ‘Kill four more and take a week off!’.
It wasn't a chant. It was a quote from a shock-jock on radio in DC when I was working there.

But you see ... That is not particularly exclusive.
"Kill whitey, black lives matter"
Your attempts to ignore it, aren't going to help you claim the high ground.

Ridiculous
Because you will scoop poo from your diapers and fling it at everybody, like the apes at the zoo do.

Forum List

Back