Its been a year since George Floyd died. We remember him at 7:30

So now we're memorializing common criminals?

Ridiculous
Maybe we should have an All Thugs Day, like an all saints day, Brown, Martin, Floyd, IM2 and so on. Inner-city schools can have the day off.
Well we have Klan Day when all you folks get a chance to wear your white sheets in a parade again.
Really? When? Would you like to join in the festivities? You could be the guest star.
You don't want me there, because some sheets won't be white afterwards.
Because you will scoop poo from your diapers and fling it at everybody, like the apes at the zoo do.
Says the Trump Humper who will eat the poo out of Trump's depend.

He did nothing to warrant a slow, agonizing execution by a police officer. That is what we remember.
Everyone fees that way Danny. That was horrible.

But to use that tragic death to cause every shit hole in this country to burn and loot and turn the cheek, is disgusting.

You used that drug addled diseased thug for politics only.

How many dead Negros were shot in shit hole Shitcago over the weekend. You don't give a shit when a 4 yr old is taked down at a fucking b-day party Danny
Do you racist cocksuckas ever go back and read the bullshit you post. I mean do you?
do YOU?

He did nothing to warrant a slow, agonizing execution by a police officer. That is what we remember.
that is what you are told to remember....the criminal was passing counterfeit $$, assaulting other humans, selling smokes without a license....all federal offenses

Ridiculous
Maybe we should have an All Thugs Day, like an all saints day, Brown, Martin, Floyd, IM2 and so on. Inner-city schools can have the day off.
Well we have Klan Day when all you folks get a chance to wear your white sheets in a parade again.
Really? When? Would you like to join in the festivities? You could be the guest star.
Because you will scoop poo from your diapers and fling it at everybody, like the apes at the zoo.
Nice try, but you've already been lynched (figuratively of course).

Ridiculous
The sad thing is all the major sport leagues are honor this hood rat as a saint. Screw the NFL, NBA, NASAR, and surprisingly F1. Screw them all. One thing George Floyd will be remember for is killing professional sports
lets not forget the shithole walmart for honoring the criminal also

So now we're memorializing common criminals? Ridiculous

If we are memorializing Floyd for choking on fentanyl because he was too stupid to get into a squad car, then why aren't we memorializing Adolf Hitler for choking on mustard gas because he was too stupid to surrender to Allied Forces?

Is this racism? I say Adolf Hitler was at least as deserving as George Floyd! Maybe more!

Ridiculous
Don’t you know? That’s exactly what this is all about.
When the push was for MLK’s birthday to become a holiday, the chant was ‘Kill four more and take a week off!’.
It wasn't a chant. It was a quote from a shock-jock on radio in DC when I was working there.
It was a joke by long before the Greaseman said it.
And I was being facetious.

Don’t you know? That’s exactly what this is all about.
When the push was for MLK’s birthday to become a holiday, the chant was ‘Kill four more and take a week off!’.

But you see ... That is not particularly exclusive.
"Kill whitey, black lives matter"
Your attempts to ignore it, aren't going to help you claim the high ground.

???

Ridiculous
Because you will scoop poo from your diapers and fling it at everybody, like the apes at the zoo do.
Floyd was evil. Lets celebrate the San Jose mass murderer. Yahoo! You Progs are bringing in the worst government in human history. Just by your actions oi living and driving men insane. The government will fix all the problems when totally empowered.

Ridiculous
Floyd was evil. Lets celebrate the San Jose mass murderer. Yahoo! You Progs are bringing in the worst government in human history. Just by your actions oi living and driving men insane. The government will fix all the problems when totally empowered.
You racist ass, cowards are evil. I guess Chauvin is a Saint in your book, because he murdered a black man.

Forum List

Back