Its about feedstock origin Ladies and Gentlemen, not production numbers

Keystone XL can't ptoduce any oil it is a proposed pipline not an oil rig that drills and extracts petroleum.

Why,(no god-damned Republican can answer this)did Trump not build the Keystone XL while president?

We? We are not a collective producing oil products it is capitalist who do it they are not under the control of the US govt.

Keystone XL can't ptoduce any oil it is a proposed pipline not an oil rig that drills and extracts petroleum.

Why,(no god-damned Republican can answer this)did Trump not build the Keystone XL while president?

We? We are not a collective producing oil products it is capitalist who do it they are not under the control of the US govt.
No one claims it produces oil you moron. This is the reason you clowns are going to destroy this country.

It does ZERO good to have an oil well or from any oil rig if it cannot be moved safely and in large quantities from extraction to refinement.

Even a two-year-old understands that.

No one claims it produces oil you moron. This is the reason you clowns are going to destroy this country.

It does ZERO good to have an oil well or from any oil rig if it cannot be moved safely and in large quantities from extraction to refinement.

Even a two-year-old understands that.
Why didn't Trump build the Keystone XL when he was president?

Do you think the US doesn't have enough pipelines to carry our domestic oil to refiners? Beside, that was for Canadian product to be shipped to China. Which I didn't and I don't have a problem with. Let's restart construction and cut Russian oil out of the international trade.

Do you think the US doesn't have enough pipelines to carry our domestic oil to refiners? Beside, that was for Canadian product to be shipped to China. Which I didn't and I don't have a problem with. Let's restart construction and cut Russian oil out of the international trade.
Understand that the oil was to be pipped to a US refinery.

Most people don't even understand that we don't have an oil supply problem but a refinery problem.

Understand that the oil was to be pipped to a US refinery.

Most people don't even understand that we don't have an oil supply problem but a refinery problem.
Gulf coast refiners were already working at near capacity and exporting all excess manufacture product and they were still shipping out the excess Canadian Slurry. The Excess goes and that pipeline would be mostly excess, I opposed Obama's veto of the legislation approving it.

The Europeans are already doing that.

We don't. No new refineries have been built because they keep grandfathering in new capacity in the old refineries. Our refiners are now exporting the extra capacity they have.

As long as we import 7 to 9 million barrels a day we don't have a supply problem either.

We use 20 million barrels a say. At most we produced 13 million barrels a day. We haven't been able to provide enough feed stock since about 1960.
Keystone alone replaced Russian oil with an extra 200k barrels per day to spare, so ignorant democrats would rather deal with Venezuela and Iran for their needs.

^dumbass post of the year, capitalist build according to agreements and permits acquired, then ignorant ass Biden comes in a pulls the rug out from under them after the money has been spent. He is a dementia ridden fuck that needs to hurry up and pass. Even Kamala as dumb as she is knows this needs to reversed

Forum List

Back