It's a year later and Mitt Romney continues to humiliate Barack Obama

What does it say about how inept Barack Obama is as president that a candidate had his finger on the pulse of our national security a billion times more than the actual president who was privy to the highest classified information in the nation?

Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Jeep producing vehicles in China (they are). Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Russia being our enemy (they are). And Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Syria...

Obama vs. Romney: Predicting the crisis in Syria

You have got to be the most idiotic person on this forum, and that's saying something,..

Willard was a complete idiot and his BS about Jeep in china won politifact's 2012 lie of the year

PolitiFact | Lie of the Year: the Romney campaign's ad on Jeeps made in China

[MENTION=37749]Black_Label[/MENTION] has to be the most idiotic and uninformed asshole on USMB (and that is really saying something). Why don't you stop getting your information from an organization as fuck'n retarded as you and actually pay attention to what's going on in the world?

Chrysler announces deal to build Jeeps in China

Whoops: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Turns Out to Be True | The Weekly Standard

You just got owned, bitch (much like your inept and useless hero, Barack Obama)...

:dance:

Boy, you sure showed me by linking to a radical right wing propaganda site that is spreading lies! :lmao: :lol:

You are a perfect example of how being a right winger is a severe mental illness.

Mitt was a mindless progressive joke. Get over it, he lost when all he had to do was not flip flop on so many issue just hours after winning the primaries.

Well if he's "mindless" what does that say about you and Obama? Because he's making you two look like the dumbest fuck'n assholes... :lol:

Listen bed wetter - at some point you have to stop this butt hurt crying over Ron Paul. He had a fair shot, the American saw what a fuck'n whack job idiot he is, and they rejected him (much like they do your deranged Sovereign Citizen ideology).

And before any idiot yells the same thing about Mitt Romney, this thread isn't about him (and you would know that if you could read). It's about how profoundly inept Barack Obama is as a president. A fuck'n candidate had more foresight into our national security than the man with complete access to the highest classified information in the land. It's equal parts tragic and hilarious...

You have got to be the most idiotic person on this forum, and that's saying something,..

Willard was a complete idiot and his BS about Jeep in china won politifact's 2012 lie of the year

[MENTION=37749]Black_Label[/MENTION] has to be the most idiotic and uninformed asshole on USMB (and that is really saying something). Why don't you stop getting your information from an organization as fuck'n retarded as you and actually pay attention to what's going on in the world?

Whoops: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Turns Out to Be True | The Weekly Standard

You just got owned, bitch (much like your inept and useless hero, Barack Obama)...

Boy, you sure showed me by linking to a radical right wing propaganda site that is spreading lies! :lmao: :lol:

You are a perfect example of how being a right winger is a severe mental illness.

So USA Today is "right wing"?!? Really?!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[MENTION=37749]Black_Label[/MENTION] just got owned a second time bitch...

Puppy, why do you continue to humiliate yourself is the real question:

In case you’ve forgotten, Romney’s big lie was based on a truth – that Chrysler planned to produce Jeeps in China – but twisted to give the misimpression that the company would outsource American jobs there. Now that Chrysler has announced specific plans to do what it said it was going to do in the first place, Fox crowed that Romney was right all along.

Fox Pretends Romney’s Jeeps-In-China ‘Lie Of The Year’ Was True

Oh Witchey....sweetie...watching you jump from one foot to the next hopping around like some goofy little girl on the play ground because you're not mature enough to admit you swallowed every last drop of the liberal machines propaganda load is just tragic.

Romney didn't give any "impressions" sweetie. He was very clear. He said Jeep would be producing vehicles in China. They are. It's a 100% FACT (which even you now acknowledge albeit with an attempted spin and revision of history about Romney since you can't hide the fact about Jeeps being produced in China :lol:).

Seawytch kicked your ass up and down the block and I landed the knock out blow, and you are still up for getting smacked down more? You really are that stupid :lol::lol::lol: Please keep up the good work of embarrassing yourself and the right wingers with every post :lmao:

Rotty. Mittens lost. You can quit campaigning for him. He won't be running again. I know that you would lick the sweat from his balls, but this fawning over a guy who got his ass kicked by a black guy born on Mars is not very rottweilerish of you.

You lost, you're guy lost and you are a loser. End of story.

In case you’ve forgotten, Romney’s big lie was based on a truth – that Chrysler planned to produce Jeeps in China – but twisted to give the misimpression that the company would outsource American jobs there. Now that Chrysler has announced specific plans to do what it said it was going to do in the first place, Fox crowed that Romney was right all along.

Oh Witchey....sweetie...watching you jump from one foot to the next hopping around like some goofy little girl on the play ground because you're not mature enough to admit you swallowed every last drop of the liberal machines propaganda load is just tragic.

Romney didn't give any "impressions" sweetie. He was very clear. He said Jeep would be producing vehicles in China. They are. It's a 100% FACT (which even you now acknowledge albeit with an attempted spin and revision of history about Romney since you can't hide the fact about Jeeps being produced in China :lol:).

This was explained when he first told the lie...that China would be making Jeeps in China for the Chinese. Mittens made it seem like ALL Jeep production was moving to China...hence the lie. It was a lie then and it is still a lie now. Humiliation yours.

What does it say about how inept Barack Obama is as president that a candidate had his finger on the pulse of our national security a billion times more than the actual president who was privy to the highest classified information in the nation?

Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Jeep producing vehicles in China (they are). Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Russia being our enemy (they are). And Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Syria...

Obama vs. Romney: Predicting the crisis in Syria

And yet he still lost the election because he alienated more then half the country yeah Mitt is just so brilliant. :cuckoo:

It's not that Mitt isn't brilliant, it's that so many Americans are stupid.

Seawytch kicked your ass up and down the block and I landed the knock out blow, and you are still up for getting smacked down more? You really are that stupid. Please keep up the good work of embarrassing yourself and the right wingers with every post.

Uh-oh...looks like the ignorant, uninformed Dumbocrat [MENTION=37749]Black_Label[/MENTION] (you know - the norm) is now moving the goal posts. You're first official position was that Politifacts humiliating misinformation was "fact". When I proved that wrong with world news that you are completely ignorant of, your new position became that USA Today was "radical right-wing" :)lmao:). When I proved that wrong, your new position became to hide behind Sea Wytch (because you can't make your won arguments? :lol:). The problem is, sweetie, that Sea Wytch acknowledge production of Jeeps in China while your first TWO posts denied that was true. Oops! :lmao:

Black_Label[/MENTION] just got owned a third time bitch...

Last edited:
Rotty. Mittens lost. You can quit campaigning for him. He won't be running again. I know that you would lick the sweat from his balls, but this fawning over a guy who got his ass kicked by a black guy born on Mars is not very rottweilerish of you.

Aww..is 'wiwl zekey unable to defend Obama's incompetence? It sucks when history PROVES your god is a mumbling, stuttering buffon who has no idea what is going on, uh? :lol:

This was explained when he first told the lie...that China would be making Jeeps in China for the Chinese. Mittens made it seem like ALL Jeep production was moving to China...hence the lie. It was a lie then and it is still a lie now. Humiliation yours.

There is nothing like watching libtards wallow in the shame of their ignorance :lol:

Sweetie, no amount of revisionist history on your part will change the facts. This isn't the 1950's anymore Wytchey - your propaganda only humiliates yourself because the internet keeps a record of everything.

Here is Romney's add WORD-FOR-WORD with a link to the entire thing!

"And now comes word that Chrysler plans to start making Jeeps in - you guesses it - China".

[ame=http://youtu.be/xl77CapjzsA]Romney Radio Ad on Jeeps and China in Toledo, OH - YouTube[/ame]

Seawytch kicked your ass up and down the block and I landed the knock out blow, and you are still up for getting smacked down more? You really are that stupid. Please keep up the good work of embarrassing yourself and the right wingers with every post.

Uh-oh...looks like the ignorant, uninformed Dumbocrat [MENTION=37749]Black_Label[/MENTION] (you know - the norm) is now moving the goal posts. You're first official position was that Politifacts humiliating misinformation was "fact". When I proved that wrong with world news that you are completely ignorant of, your new position became that USA Today was "radical right-wing" :)lmao:). When I proved that wrong, your new position became to hide behind Sea Wytch (because you can't make your won arguments? :lol:). The problem is, sweetie, that Sea Wytch acknowledge production of Jeeps in China while your first TWO posts denied that was true. Oops! :lmao:

This is at least the 5th time [MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION] has been owned in this thread from your exceptional stupidity. You have been put in your place over and over, yet still keep coming back for more to completely embarrass yourself, and further confirming that right wingers are mentally ill with the intelligence of a subhuman. Keep up the good work! :lol:

OWNED AGAIN BITCH! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :clap2::dance::thewave:

Aww..is 'wiwl zekey unable to defend Obama's incompetence It sucks when history PROVES your god is a mumbling, stuttering buffon who has no idea what is going ?on, uh? :lol:

Damn dude. Why you trashing Mittens like that? I thought you liked him. How did Mittens sweat taste?

And defend Obama? Why?

Sweetie - please stop thing to revise history. I'm so embarrassed for you. Put your big girl pants on just ONCE and admit Romney was right and you were wrong.

Here is Romney's add WORD-FOR-WORD with a link to the entire thing - at what point does Romney make ANYTHING "seem" like anything?!? This entire ad does one thing and one thing ONLY: it debunks the Obama lie that his bailouts "saved" the auto industry for America and mentions how Chrysler is building jeep in China.

"And now comes word that Chrysler plans to start making Jeeps in - you guesses it - China".

[ame=http://youtu.be/xl77CapjzsA]Romney Radio Ad on Jeeps and China in Toledo, OH - YouTube[/ame]

This is at least the 5th time [MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION] has been owned in this thread from your exceptional stupidity. You have been put in your place over and over, yet still keep coming back for more to completely embarrass yourself, and further confirming that right wingers are mentally ill with the intelligence of a subhuman. Keep up the good work! :lol:

OWNED AGAIN BITCH!

Repeating MY words as your own and adding more emoticons doesn't cover up the fact that I have you bent over right now with your pants down... :lmao:

You denied the FACT that Chrysler is producing Jeep in China with an old (and very ignorant) post from Poltifact. Perhaps you should pay attention to the news occasionally so you won't make yourself look so fuck'n stupid?

This is now the fourth time I've made you my bitch in this thread. You should change your name to Bitch_Label :lol:

Puppy, your desperation is palatable.

:lmao:

Game. Set. Match.

(Facts become too much to bear after a while, uh?)

The full ad is there sweetie. Which is why you've now given up your false narrative that Romney said "outsourcing". You've moved the goalposts so many times on this issue you can't even remember your initial position on this from last year (but I do).

:lmao:

You gotta be pretty fuking desperate to be bringing up a failed candidate like Romney. I mean desperate.

When a rethugs candidate like Romney gets his ass kicked in the general election and people like the dog are STILL trying to claim how great he was, you know times are desperate for Rethugs.

On another note. I had a Rottweiler dog once. Loyal, but the stupidest fuking dog I ever owned. Stubborn to. Reminds me of a poster on here today. Stupid but loyal.

Hey lets talk about Cruz. Now there is a guy for Republicans. LMAO.

You gotta be pretty fuking desperate to be bringing up a failed candidate like Romney. I mean desperate.

When a rethugs candidate like Romney gets his ass kicked in the general election and people like the dog are STILL trying to claim how great he was, you know times are desperate for Rethugs.

On another note. I had a Rottweiler dog once. Loyal, but the stupidest fuking dog I ever owned. Stubborn to. Reminds me of a poster on here today. Stupid but loyal.

Hey lets talk about Cruz. Now there is a guy for Republicans. LMAO.

Fact the facts. Romney was right about these things and Obama was wrong.

Come to think of it, anyone that opposes anything Obama says will be proven right sooner or later. The idiot, like any liberal, just makes shit up as he goes.

Forum List

Back