It's a year later and Mitt Romney continues to humiliate Barack Obama

I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state Jeep — now owned by the Italians — is thinking of moving all production to China," Romney said.

When did Jeep move ALL it's production? Oh, they didn't.

The ad implied it, Romney said it. It's not true.

Oh sweetie - just when I thought you couldn't humiliate yourself any worse...

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] - when did you ignore the most critical word in the sentence - THINKING - in favor of disingenuously taking the irrelevant word out of context and falsely applying a quote that never occured? He never said they were moving shit. He said they were THINKING.

If you're going to lie sweetie, you may not want to post a quote that proves you're a lying, partisan asshat who swallows any filth her liberal masters feed her...

:dance:

*THINKING* (something [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] has never tried) :lmao:

I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state Jeep — now owned by the Italians — is thinking of moving all production to China," Romney said.

When did Jeep move ALL it's production? Oh, they didn't.

The ad implied it, Romney said it. It's not true.

Oh sweetie - just when I thought you couldn't humiliate yourself any worse...

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] - when did you ignore the most critical word in the sentence - THINKING - in favor of disingenuously taking the irrelevant word out of context and falsely applying a quote that never occured? He never said they were moving shit. He said they were THINKING.

If you're going to lie sweetie, you may not want to post a quote that proves you're a lying, partisan asshat who swallows any filth her liberal masters feed her...

:dance:

*THINKING* (something [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] has outsourced to George Soros since turning 17) :lmao:

Forum List

Back