It's A Miracle!!!

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Yes that's what trump said. A miracle would happen and the virus would disappear by the end of April.

Well it's April 30th. We have over 1 million known infected with the number growing by the minute.

We have over 60 thousand dead with that number growing by the minute.

The man lied or was wrong. Either way, this man doesn't belong in our White House and has no business being president of a dog club much less our nation.

I guess that miracle is in the same place as that check from Mexico paying for trump's wall.

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 10.32.48 AM.png

Yes that's what trump said. A miracle would happen and the virus would disappear by the end of April.

Well it's April 30th. We have over 1 million known infected with the number growing by the minute.

Just curious. How does anyone know these numbers are accurate? Where are these people dying? Everyone reports hospitals empty! In PA, a representative checked with the coroner after his state reported a jump of 10 more deaths in the state. The coroner whom all deaths go through hadn't even heard of them.

Other people I've heard from working in hospitals RIGHT WHERER SHIT IS HAPPENING say they get an update every day on the number of new deaths. Then they go home that night and hear a much higher different number reported on the evening news.

Besides, wasn't this month SUPPOSED to be when we saw things peak?

And if you blame Trump, then why is this happening over much of the world? Did Trump do that too?

Agreed, but Biden might actually be worse.
But Biden might be better, and this guy has proved he sucked on a daily sometimes hourly basis. Trump simply cannot be trusted in judgment and certainly not in telling the American public or the world, the truth when the chips are down.

But Biden might be better, and this guy has proved he sucked on a daily sometimes hourly basis. Trump simply cannot be trusted in judgment and certainly not in telling the American public or the world, the truth when the chips are down.

I'm not sure even half the Dems support Biden, at least that what the numbers were showing during the Dem primary before a bunch of Dem candidates cut a deal with quid pro Joe Biden and quit the race.

Maybe but if Biden is better, it’ll be by a minuscule amount. So, it really means nothing.

At any rate, I don’t have a dog in this fight. I won’t vote and really don’t give a shit who wins. I plan to live my remaining years partying like it’s 1999, while my country dies.

Just curious. How does anyone know these numbers are accurate? Where are these people dying? Everyone reports hospitals empty! In PA, a representative checked with the coroner after his state reported a jump of 10 more deaths in the state. The coroner whom all deaths go through hadn't even heard of them.

Other people I've heard from working in hospitals RIGHT WHERER SHIT IS HAPPENING say they get an update every day on the number of new deaths. Then they go home that night and hear a much higher different number reported on the evening news.

And if you blame Trump, then why is this happening over much of the world? Did Trump do that too?
The big story is the empty hospitals. Even in NYC supposedly the hardest hit didn't even use the resources they were given. Hospitals are laying off staff and doctors. Some are in danger of closing completely. States are beefing up and changing past death certificates to punch up the numbers.

We cannot stop the enemy democrats from lying we can stop believing the lies.

Biden is what they tried to claim Reagan was all along.. One can only assume they are as impaired as Biden is
What the hell does that mean? Biden is not impaired you are brainwashed. Try watching him for more than 3 seconds at a time on the propaganda machine and listening to spin 99% of the time.

Where is ukraine joe. You can't even find this mentally ill patient.

Dumbfuck, we know the number is not zero.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The man lied or was wrong. Either way, this man doesn't belong in our White House and has no business being president of a dog club much less our nation.

I guess that miracle is in the same place as that check from Mexico paying for trump's wall.

View attachment 330037
he was being sarcastic while also being completely honest and right, and he was referring to may, not april, and at the same time he meant April 2021.

The big story is the empty hospitals. Even in NYC supposedly the hardest hit didn't even use the resources they were given. Hospitals are laying off staff and doctors. Some are in danger of closing completely. States are beefing up and changing past death certificates to punch up the numbers.

We cannot stop the enemy democrats from lying we can stop believing the lies.
That hospital ship that was so needed. Hardly ever used. Nearly empty. They sent it home.

Forum List

Back