He doesn't care about you

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Many years ago, there were a lot of companies that made buggy whips. Blacksmiths pounded out horseshoes, a woman's place was in the kitchen, the jews, and darkies knew their place, and the white man was king. Donald Trump's attempts to recreate these times simply won't work. In the last decade over 60% of college students and graduates have been female. Women are now in positions of authority in business, law and government, as well as a growing number of people of color. Today it's common for these folks to supervise teams of white male subordinates.

Trump supporters: If you think reelecting a twice impeached President, convicted fraudster, and sexual abuser is going to magically transform America into the white male paradise of yesteryear, you're in for a surprise. Donald J Trump is is facing serious criminal charges in multiple jurisdictions and is running for President simply to stay out of prison.

- He doesn't care about you.

Many years ago, there were a lot of companies that made buggy whips. Blacksmiths pounded out horseshoes, a woman's place was in the kitchen, the jews, and darkies knew their place, and the white man was king. Donald Trump's attempts to recreate these times simply won't work. In the last decade over 60% of college students and graduates have been female. Women are now in positions of authority in business, law and government, as well as a growing number of people of color. Today it's common for these folks to supervise teams of white male subordinates.

Trump supporters: If you think reelecting a twice impeached President, convicted fraudster, and sexual abuser is going to magically transform America into the white male paradise of yesteryear, you're in for a surprise. Donald J Trump is is facing serious criminal charges in multiple jurisdictions and is running for President simply to stay out of prison.

donald trump thanks you for your support,,

I’m not sure how either candidate has answers, they barely know who they are or where they are. I think they need to go to a debate, put them on stage and appoint the Presidency to the first one that can find their way off stage, that could provide hours of entertainment.

- He doesn't care about you

Name the fraud dipshits.It certainly wasn't Colluding with Russia.
That took almost 3 years to determine.It also wasn't any
Quid Pro Quo phone call to newly elected Zelensky.
Plus to aggravate matters we have tonights Potus with
a virtual bona fide { caught on video } bragging event
{ Council on Foreign Relations } meeting,where he demanded that
Ukraine fire that Investigator { Prosecutor } who was seriously
looking into Burisma Holdings where son Hunter was on the
board and taking home monthly in the neighborhood of $ 83,000.
And Ukraine has 6 hrs. to get the firing done or No
$ 1 Billion in aid.No finer example of a Quid Pro Quo ... dipshits !
Because precious Joe has a plane to catch.

Even if all that were true- still did 100% better job than your crooked kid sniffer.

Your tittle is correct but the subject should have been Joe Biden and the Democrats. They DEMONSTRATE their disdain for the average American every day, you just have to open your eyes.

60% of college students and graduates have been female. Women are now in positions of authority in business, law and government, as well as a growing number of people of color.
Correct you are. What you leave out is the clarion call that those groups are no lamenting the fact that they are suffering from burnout, heart disease, mental illness etc. that used to be greater in the white male population--Welcome to the business world. SMH.

Your thread is questionable. Da Jews and African Americans control a good amount of our nation today. No matter what we all approve of and do not approve of.

I Want a President who pushes policies I like. I could give a rats ass if he cares about me or not.

Make me a sandwich and grab me a beer. Thanks. I've got man stuff to do.
Wouldn't it be nice for former pudge boy { Jimmie Kimmel }
to say that on his Late Night Bullshit sessions.
You know ... - THE Man Show - { 1999 }
6 seasons worth.With standout conservative Adam Corolla.

They think he cares about them, that he's brilliant, that he's patriotic, that he's honest, that he's good, and that he's a Christian.

There's nothing that can be said at this point. It just is what it is.

I think he's a blowhard and an egoist, and he's for the things that I am for more than any other person running.

I'm voting on a president, not picking a father.

Wouldn't it be nice for former pudge boy { Jimmie Kimmel }
to say that on his Late Night Bullshit sessions.
You know ... - THE Man Show - { 1999 }
6 seasons worth.With standout conservative Adam Corolla.
How did Adam put up with that punk.

I think he's a blowhard and an egoist, and he's for the things that I am for more than any other person running.

I'm voting on a president, not picking a father.
So I guess no need for going into the Confessional
with the standard opening :
Bless me father for I have sinned.

Forum List

Back