It's a Miracle! San Francisco voters recall three "woke" school board members.

I'd love to know more in terms of how/why you voted as you did.
It was a local election, so they were people from my community who I know to be reasonable, level-headed, and who have the best interests of students at heart.

My question is, do the voters who ousted these school board members overlap with the voters who perennially re-elect Nancy Pelosi?

Who mentioned race other than you, stalker?
You are a Republican voter who has declared the BLM organization to be violent terrorist criminals based on racist lies. All Americans are innocent until proven guilty. But you don’t use innocent until proven guilty for any American who says Black Lives Matter. Plus the “Chimpy” slur is racist. The killers who murdered Ahmad Arberry are racists. They have a record of referring to black people as chimpanzees. That gives you guilt by association, racist.

You are a Republican voter who has declared the BLM organization to be violent terrorist criminals based on racist lies. All Americans are innocent until proven guilty. But you don’t use innocent until proven guilty for any American who says Black Lives Matter. Plus the “Chimpy” slur is racist. The killers who murdered Ahmad Arberry are racists. They have a record of referring to black people as chimpanzees. That gives you guilt by association, racist.

So Donald Trump is 100% innocent of everything he's been accused of, in your opinion. Interesting.

How do you know Chimpy is a racist slur? I never specified who Chimpy was. It could be anybody. Who did you assume it was? lol.

I totally agree with Judge Amy Berman Jackson! What do you think?

Appointed by Chimpy.

How do you know Chimpy is a racist slur? I never specified who Chimpy was. It could be anybody.

you left a trai of that racist slur.

Amy Berman Jackson - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Berman_Jackson
On June 17, 2010, President Barack Obama nominated Jackson to fill a vacant seat on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia

Mashmont is white Catholic nationalist racist.

I never even mentioned 0bama.

NO you referred to him as “chimpy” when you were asked what you think about Judge Amy Berman Jackson. To which you replied that she was “Appointed by Chimpy” because you are a racist. Judge Amy Berman Jackson was appointed by Obama. You are a racist because you refer to BLM as violent rioters which they are not.

Last edited:
NO you referred to him as “chimpy” when you were asked what you think about Judge Amy Berman Jackson. To which you replied that she was “Appointed by Chimpy” because you are a racist. Judge Amy Berman Jackson was appointed by Obama. You are a racist because you refer to BLM as violent rioters which they are not.
I never mentioned his name. You did. lol.
But again, how is Chimpy racist anyway? It doesn't connote race. I noticed you didn't answer that question.

Forum List

Back